MIP SDK: Labeling files and saving them under the same name in the same path

Diskutiere und helfe bei MIP SDK: Labeling files and saving them under the same name in the same path im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am trying to build an Office Add-In for which I need to get and set the current sensitivity label of the file. The only way I found to extract that... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von rm_0702, 20. Januar 2022.

1. rm_0702
    rm_0702 Gast

MIP SDK: Labeling files and saving them under the same name in the same path

I am trying to build an Office Add-In for which I need to get and set the current sensitivity label of the file. The only way I found to extract that label is via the MIP SDK. If I want to change the label of a file via the MIP SDK I can only do that by basically copying the file and saving it under a different name or in another path. My question is now, whether it is possible to change the label of a file and just save it without having to provide a different output path. I also looked into file streams but I haven't figured it out yet.The tutorial that I used was this one: Quickstart - Set

2. Raffaele Serravalle Win User

Microsoft Word - Replace Header/ Footer

Unfortunately not for a batch of files. Individually when double clicking the header or the footer it will edit all of them but of the same file.

Thanks
  3. Denise_F. Win User

Word Dokumente öffnen nicht mehr

Dear Charles,
    <br />thank you so much for your help. I must update the given information a bit: When I posted this, I thought that only two docs were affected, but in reality there a more - yet, by far not all of them. I can open others, that are filed on that same external drive as well (in the same folder or in others), without any issues. All of them are docx.
    <br />I worked on two of them on Dec 9 the last time with Word Microsoft 365, and all was fine. I sent these docs via email back then, but when I try to open them in that email, the same error message appears.
    <br />Strangely enough, these docs can be easily opened by another email recipient (android), who tried to file it under a different file name and then sent it back to me, with no positive result, unfortunately. Just now, however, I decided to send the docs to another email address of mine, where I could open them and add a small modification, file them in the cloud and send them back to my inbox - and, gladly enough, it worked, I can open the documents without any issues. What on earth is the issue???
    <br />Cheers, Denise
    <br />
  4. Ute-S Win User

Problem with Copy-Paste in Excel & Word

- Dies ist ein deutschsprachiges Forum, Du darfst hier Deine Fragen auf Deutsch stellen. -

If you need this only once in a while: Immediately after pasting the text, a small symbol should show up (usually to the bottom right of the copied element), which allows the option to keep source formatting.

If you need this frequently: Office 2007 introduced the concept of Themes ("Design" in der deutschen Version). If you apply the same Theme, or at least the same Theme Color and Theme Fonts, to both Excel and Word, formatting should stay consistent.

Best,

Ute
  5. Hilla B. Win User

Datenverlust während Switch von Unlizensiert zu Lizensiert

Hi, Stefan Ahrnsen.

Where did you save this file?

On desktop or Onedrive?

If you saved to desktop, go to the Temp folder on your computer. Search for all files that are the same size as your PPT file and open them directly in PowerPoint.

Access temp folder:

Open the start menu > Type: %temp% > OK

Make sure your file is there. If not, let me know!
  6. StephenMotzkeit Win User

Schwarze Kästchen im Formatvorlagen-Katalog

Hi

Sorry its english.

I ahve the same problem and the English forum has told me the same that it is a bug.

We just have to be patient.

Sorry for the bad news

Stephen
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

MIP SDK: Labeling files and saving them under the same name in the same path - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

MIP SDK: Labeling files and saving them under the same name in the same path - Similar Threads - MIP SDK Labeling

Forum Datum

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Apps 14. Januar 2024

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Games und Spiele 14. Januar 2024

4 STRAFÄNTRTÄGE DENNOCH - SAME SAME SAM E

4 STRAFÄNTRTÄGE DENNOCH - SAME SAME SAM E: WIE kann das sein ? Nach 25 Stunden ist mein Laptop wieder im FremdNutzung - Bluetooth und Wlan so kann das nicht weiter laufen Sachschaden incl Anwalt und PRixDet - Fünfstelling 8 Handys 4...
Windows Insider 1. Dezember 2023

The following Products can´t be installat the same Time

The following Products can´t be installat the same Time: Bei der Installation von OFFICE habe ich die Fehlermeldung bekommen" The following Products can´t be installat the same Time,O365HomePremretail,ProjectPro2021Volume , ProPlus2021Volume,...
Microsoft Office 27. März 2023

I have two folders of the same name

I have two folders of the same name: I have two folders of the same name in the same folder. How to figure out which one is the right one?
Apps 10. November 2022

I have two folders of the same name

I have two folders of the same name: I have two folders of the same name in the same folder. How to figure out which one is the right one?
Games und Spiele 10. November 2022

OneDrive Busines-nonBusiness appears at the same time

OneDrive Busines-nonBusiness appears at the same time: Dear community, since maybe last weak i get a request to synchronize OneDrive for business, when the Windows10 starts on my laptop. They ask me: "which library should be synchronized? - set your...
Microsoft Office 19. November 2020
MIP SDK: Labeling files and saving them under the same name in the same path solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.