Mix up of languages in proposals for email search

Diskutiere und helfe bei Mix up of languages in proposals for email search im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Why does Outlook turn the search syntax to german when choosing a proposed search in the search box, when the search is still interpreted in English... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Nils Kadelka, 18. Dezember 2020.

1. Mix up of languages in proposals for email search

Why does Outlook turn the search syntax to german when choosing a proposed search in the search box, when the search is still interpreted in English and hence does not work? My entire setting is English, including Outlook, but I am located in Germany.

Example 'from:abc' is turned autocompleted into 'von:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***', while 'von' cannot be interpreted by Outllok. changing manually back to 'from:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' makes the search being executed correctly. Is there a way to force Outlook to stick to English when proposing search patterns?

2. Galin Karlovv Win User

Mix up of languages in proposals for email search

Hallo Nils,

Du hast in deutschen Community geschrieben und wir können nur auf Deutsch beantworten. Bitte prüf die Information im

Artikel
    , wie du Standardeingabesprache für Windows ändern kannst. Dann starte dein PC neu und teste, ob es funktioniert.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    Galin Karlov
    Microsoft Support Engineer
  3. Andreas Killer Win User

Selection.Find.Found -> Display.Found

Wenn Du direkt mit dem Range-Objekt arbeitest kannst Du recht einfach die Vorkommen finden und ein simples SELECT scrollt den Text automatisch so das es sichtbar wird.

Andreas.

Sub FindAndShow()

Dim R As Range

'Get the range of the whole document

Set R = ActiveDocument.Content

'Search for the keyword

Do While R.Find.Execute("xyz")

'Note: Find.Execute modifies the object R to the location of the keyword!

R.Select

If MsgBox("Search for next occurence?", vbOKCancel) = vbCancel Then Exit Sub

'Setup object R to the position after the keyword up to the end of the document

R.SetRange R.End, ActiveDocument.Content.End

Loop

End Sub
  4. Andreas Killer Win User

Excel Add-in (Inquire) wird nicht angezeigt

Hi Nikolino,
    <br />When you write an answer, please note the language of the questioner.
    <br />Wenn Sie eine Antwort schreiben dann beachten Sie bitte die Sprache des Fragestellers.
    <br />An answer in a foreign language is useless for the OP.
    <br />Eine Antwort in einer fremden Sprache ist für den OP nutzlos.
    <br />Andreas.
    <br />
  5. oluwasegunfunmi ayod Win User

Cant change language in PowerPoint

hi Luca49

After opening Microsoft PowerPoint. Go to Options.

Select the Language option on the sidebar.

Click on the blue-coded ‘Install additional display Languages from Office.com‘

Now choose the desired language and click on the Install button.

This would lead you to a new window. Now click on the Download option to save the pack of your desired language. ( This process can take up 4-5 minutes)

~Once the pack is downloaded, it will be available in the language library.~

Open PowerPoint. Then option>language> Select the language you downloaded to enable the downloaded language.

Restart PowerPoint to start working with your desired language.

best regards,
    segunfunmi
  6. SusannePO Win User

Mehrsprachiger Sharepoint: Manche Elemente immer noch Deutsch

Hallo Alexandar,
    vielen Dank für deine Hilfe! Ich habe alle Schritte wie im Video ausgeführt. Die Seite ist noch nicht veröffentlicht, sondern im Bearbeitungsstatus, weil das betreffende Projekt noch nicht live ist. Liegt es daran?
    Oder ist es so, wie im Video am Schluss beschrieben: "Once the content is translated, it will display for all users of that preferred language." - Sehe ich die Navigationsleiste auch in anderen Sprachversionen auf Deutsch, weil meine "preferred language" Deutsch ist?
    Vielen Dank und viele Grüße
    Susanne
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Mix up of languages in proposals for email search - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Mix up of languages in proposals for email search - Similar Threads - Mix languages proposals

Forum Datum

Search syntax for the SENDER of *.MSG emails that are saved in SharePoint library?

Search syntax for the SENDER of *.MSG emails that are saved in SharePoint library?: What is the correct search syntax to find *.msg emails that were sent by Alice? When I use one of the below search queries in the SharePoint search field at the top of the SharePoint library page...
Microsoft Office 1. März 2024

a new language for narrator

a new language for narrator: hello dear communityi would like to ask 2 questions:1. why Azerbaijany text to speech is not being added to as voice to narrator and near windows display language for Azerbaijany while it is among...
Apps 23. März 2023

a new language for narrator

a new language for narrator: hello dear communityi would like to ask 2 questions:1. why Azerbaijany text to speech is not being added to as voice to narrator and near windows display language for Azerbaijany while it is among...
Games und Spiele 23. März 2023

Outlook mailbox mix of two languages

Outlook mailbox mix of two languages: Dear community,today I faced the for the second time the following problem: two independent users, different tenants, suddenly had their mailbox in another language. At the beginning it was...
Outlook.com 13. Oktober 2021

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft: Hello Microsoft community! I have a strange problem with my MS account / profile. Since quite some time I get all automated emails from MS for example if I click the "forgot password" link on...
Outlook.com 11. März 2020

MIXER SOFTWARE

MIXER SOFTWARE: Ich bekomme die Mixer Software auf meinen Startbildschirm. Die Software habe ich nie aktiviert. Die Software kommt über Microsoft. [verschoben]
Apps 2. Mai 2019

Outlook Instant Search Language

Outlook Instant Search Language: Hi all How can I change the language of the outlook instant search. In my case, entire Office is in English, which is correct. However, command in outlook instant search to find all messages...
Microsoft Office 19. Oktober 2016
Mix up of languages in proposals for email search solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.