move Mail from O365 Group Folder to ....

Diskutiere und helfe bei move Mail from O365 Group Folder to .... im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,Is it possile to move Mails from Group Folders to Mail Folders, in O365 online? Drag & Drop works only in one direction. Mail Folder -> Group... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Admin-EGR, 14. Juli 2022.

1. Admin-EGR
    Admin-EGR Gast

move Mail from O365 Group Folder to ....

Hello,Is it possile to move Mails from Group Folders to Mail Folders, in O365 online? Drag & Drop works only in one direction. Mail Folder -> Group Folderbest reguardsErik

2. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook Kalender geht nicht zu verschieben

Hello FabienneSch,

So the folder doesn't move or it moves but doesn't sync?

If you move events from that calendar to the outlook.com calendar, do they sync?It's a really slow process, unfortunately, on the mac as you need to do one month at a time. If you have access to Outlook on windows, you can use a list view and move all at once.
  3. Meike LisaDilger Win User

Archiv-Ordner erstellen

Dear Desislava,

thank you again for your mail. Here is the screenshot - I would like to move Folder 11 into the Archive HIC 2015 Folder, but I'm not able to move it at all.

Maybe you have a solution :)

Thanks and best regards

Meike
  4. FabienneSch. Win User

Outlook Kalender geht nicht zu verschieben

Hello,
    <br />the folder doesn‘t move. I still have the old Windows PC. How can I get it in a list to move to the mac?
    <br />Thx.
    <br />
  5. jet.m Win User

Laut Mail Mitglied in Gruppe, laut Oberfläche nicht..

Laut diesem Artikel:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Move-files-from-a-group-to-your-own-OneDrive-0c35298e-14e6-4d27-a38f-b72dbf151678?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US&s=1&auth=1&nf=1&fromAR=1

Sollten doch die Gruppen auch in der Browserversion angezeigt werden, wenn man in Gruppen ist, oder nicht?

Kann ich davon ausgehen, dass es sich bei der E-Mail damit um einen Fehler handelt, wenn diese nicht vorhanden sind? Ich habe keine Lust Daten zu verlieren.
  6. Hans-HolgerMiebach Win User

Outlook 2019 Kontaktgruppe importieren. Aber wie?

Now it worked. But the recipient tried to save the contact group (#6). First he opened the attachment and then saved it. However, the contact folder does not contain this contact group.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

move Mail from O365 Group Folder to .... - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

move Mail from O365 Group Folder to .... - Similar Threads - move Mail from

Forum Datum

Share Folders to a Certain group off People

Share Folders to a Certain group off People: Is there any way to pre-define groups in SharePoint. So if I want to share a folder with a group of people that I only need to select the appropriate group instead of selecting each individual
Microsoft Office 4. April 2023

All mail goes to junk folder

All mail goes to junk folder: Hello dear community! I'm having a problem: my mailserver's emails all go to spam folder of @outlook.com recipients. My emails are plain text, no pictures or files attached, no links added...
Outlook.com 26. Januar 2021

powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group

powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group: I'm the admin for a shool, that uses O365 for administration as well as classes. We mainly use Teams. OneNote and Email. I created teams for each class. Each class has teachers as owners and...
Microsoft Office 25. August 2020

O365 Group Mailbox Nachrichten Limit in Outlook

O365 Group Mailbox Nachrichten Limit in Outlook: Hi@all ich habe im Rahmen einer Migration, einen Public Folder in ein O365 Group Postfach migriert, was soweit mal gut nach Anleitung geklappt hat. Gesamt waren es etwas über 10000 Mail...
Microsoft Office 27. November 2019

OneDrive move shared Folder

OneDrive move shared Folder: Hello, my Friend shared an Folder which I need to be Synced with my PC. So I got the Folder in my OneDrive Homepath, but I want to Organize the Folder and move it to another path in my Onedrive....
Microsoft Office 28. März 2019

Access Denied while trying to copy a file from local folder to SharePoint Online folder

Access Denied while trying to copy a file from local folder to SharePoint Online folder: Hi all, I have an issue while trying to copy one specific file from local folder to mapped as network drive SharePoint Online Document Library folder. I see in feedler following error: PUT...
Microsoft Office 24. Januar 2018

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message: I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?...
Microsoft Office 16. Oktober 2017
move Mail from O365 Group Folder to .... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.