MS Project 2013: What's the driving element for column width in a timetable (Ressource:...

Diskutiere und helfe bei MS Project 2013: What's the driving element for column width in a timetable (Ressource:... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I want to visualize a vacation calendar. For this I am customizing vacations, training days, or other reasons of non project working time for... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Karl Graber, 23. Mai 2018.

1. MS Project 2013: What's the driving element for column width in a timetable (Ressource:...

Hi,

I want to visualize a vacation calendar. For this I am customizing vacations, training days, or other reasons of non project working time for each

ressource.

By using a view, based on the view Ressource: Usage, I got a view looking like this:

[​IMG]

Unfortunately this view shows only 14 weeks (by using a zoom factor of 25%).

I want to see more weeks to get a better overview over a bigger period of time (but by keeping the granularity of days).

But I am not able to reduce the zoom factor less than 25%. That's for me a valid limitation of project.

Using a view on a weekly base is not that what I want, because I wrote some macros to toogle the timetable quickly between daily, weekly, monthly,....

I investigated a bit and I found a "different default" column width in the views "Gannt" and "Ressource: Usage". The following pictures shows "my problem". (both use the zoom factor 100%) based on an empty ms project template.

Gannt-View:

[​IMG]

Ressource: Usage View:

[​IMG]

As you can see the column width for a single day in the Gannt-view and the Ressource: Usage is different (at the same zoom factor of 100%).

So, how (or where) can I customize the colum width of the timetable. What is driving the column width (in the view Ressource: View)

I tried to change the font resp. fontsize via Format->Texttypes. The column width didn't change.

I tried to change the font resp. fontsize via (right click on timetable -> details -> field properties...). The column width didn't change.

Does anyone have a idea to put the column width equal to the Gannt-View?

2. Kyle_Si Win User

MS Project 2013: What's the driving element for column width in a timetable (Ressource: Usage vs. Gannt-View)

Hallo Karl,

da wir Microsoft Project hier im Forum nicht unterstützen, schlage ich vor, dass du im
    TechNet- Forum nach Hilfe für dieses Problem suchst. Meine Kollegen dort sind besser gerüstet,
    um deine Frage zu beantworten.

Hast du andere Fragen, stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung. Einfach wieder melden. Hinweis:
    im deutschen Forum kannst du gerne auf Deustch posten.

Vielen Dank und liebe Grüße,

Kyle
  3. Barbara Henhapl Win User

MS Project 2013: What's the driving element for column width in a timetable (Ressource: Usage vs. Gannt-View)

Hallo,

es tut mir leid. Es handelt sich um unterschiedliche Ansichtstypen, denen verschiedene Skalierungen zugrunde liegen. Damit kann in der Ansicht Ressource: Einsatz nicht das gleiche wie in der Ansicht Gantt erreicht werden. Eine weitere Verkleinerung ist leider
    nicht möglich, der Anwender wird scrollen müssen.

Just in case you worte your question in German forum by mistake: the views Resource: Usage and Gantt are completely different view types. Therefore you can not get similar results in these views. To work with more weeks is only possible when scrillong horizontally.

Hier wird übrigens immer wieder auf das deutschsprachige Technet-Forum verwiesen. Nur ein Hinweis: dort tut sich fast gar nichts, hier in diesem Forum ist die Antwortwahrscheinlichkeit doch noch etwas größer: Zu Lizenz- und Installationsfragen antworten
    Supportmitarbeiter. Zu inhaltlichen Fragen gibt es ein paar wenige Leute, wie Bernhard Fischer oder mich - nur eben nicht in Echtzeit, ich bitte um Verständnis.

Englische Fragen sind Hier gut aufgehoben:
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/projectserver/en-US/home?category=project&sort=lastpostdesc
    - 5 Foren zu Project, mit jeweils unteschiedlichen Schwerpunkten (2010 in der Adresse ignorieren, aber Version immer angeben).

Programmierung (VBA, PSI, CSOM)

Project Online

Project Client

Project Server

Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation

Viele Grüße

Barbara
  4. John - Project Win User

Berichte können von MS-Project nicht in Excel exportiert werden

Sascha,

For reference, this is an English language forum so please translate before you post.

For anyone who wishes to respond, this is the translated version of Sascha's post.

Dear Sir or Madam,

In the MS project there is the function to export reports in Excel or Visio. The Visio export works without difficulty. However, exporting to an Excel file does not work. When trying to export a report to Excel, the following error message appears:

XML for Analysis (XMLA) parser: The Localeldentifier property is not overwritable. The property can not be assigned a new value.

The program MS-Project is only recently installed on my PC (Win 10). The mistake has been made since the beginning.

On my computer I installed the products Office 2016 and MS Project 2016

John
  5. Karl Graber Win User

MS Project 2013: VBA Project_Open() Event not fired when opening an empty template from via New->Empty Project

Hi Barbara,

The workaround is working fine.

But as you already noted the solution only covers "additional opened projects".

It is not working when you initially open MS Project with a project-File.

I'm going to use a combination of both (Project_Open() and your work-around).

This question may be closed as "answered" by someone.

Thanks a lot,

Karl
  6. fuzinekl Win User

MS Project 2010 Prof stürzt bei Änderung des Kalenders im Ressourcenpool ab

Hallo Bernhard,

vielen Dank für die Antwort.

Ich hatte auch schon mit Microsoft Support aus den USA Kontakt. Die haben mit im Prinzip dasselbe geraten:

"...I would also strongly suggest making sure:

All 2010 users are up to service Pack 2

All 2013 users have service pack 1 installed

A thorough review of the pool file is conducted - specifically ensuring all sharer files are accurate. ..."

"...Linked resource pools and master files are notoriously prone to file corruption. If any of your PMs rename, over-write or move a file the file corruption dice roll. Its when not if one or more files corrupt. .."

"...unattach every project from the resource pool then rename the old pool. Then create a new, blank project and save as the new pool. Link all projects back to the new pool. All resource data will automatically copy
    across.
    ..."

"...25 projects is a lot of PMs to manage. Just one save as to a new file name can corrupt files! Probably time to experiment with Project Server and the cheapest and easiest way to do that is through Microsoft's Project Online.
    ..."

Die beiden verschiedenen Project Versionen (2010 und 2013), die auf den Pool zugreifen fanden sie nicht so kritisch.

Nichtsdestotrotz werde ich nun alle aktiven PMs nach MS Project 2013 mit SP 1 updaten.

Viele Grüße,

Christian
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

MS Project 2013: What's the driving element for column width in a timetable (Ressource:... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

MS Project 2013: What's the driving element for column width in a timetable (Ressource:... - Similar Threads - Project 2013 What's

Forum Datum

MS Project: Ressourcen mit Ende Datum belegen

MS Project: Ressourcen mit Ende Datum belegen: Guten Morgen, wir arbeiten mit vielen externe Ressourcen. Diese haben also "Ende Daten" welche wir auch im Ressourcenkalender Ressourcenverfügbarkeit entsprechend eintragen. Dennoch werden die...
Microsoft Office 30. November 2023

MS Project 2016 Vergleich der Programmfeatures mit MS Project 2013

MS Project 2016 Vergleich der Programmfeatures mit MS Project 2013: Gibt es eine Vergleichstabelle über die Funktionen beider Versionen? Was ist neu in Project 2016?
Microsoft Office 17. September 2020

MS Project/ Ressourcen Zuweisung

MS Project/ Ressourcen Zuweisung: Hallo, ich habe ein Problem bei der Definition meiner Ressourcen, bzw. die Ressourcen Projekt bezogen zuzuordnen. Folgendes: Ich habe eine Multiprojektplanung erstellt. Gleiche Ressourcen...
Microsoft Office 6. April 2020

MS Project 2013

MS Project 2013: Seit 2017 nutze ich MS Project 2013, und möchte dieses Programm auf meinem neuen Surface Book 2 weiter nutzen. Doch leider besteht derzeit keine Möglichkeit, das Setup-Programm aus dem Internet zu...
Microsoft Office 16. Juni 2018

Arbeitszeit der Ressourcen in MS Project

Arbeitszeit der Ressourcen in MS Project: Hallo zusammen! Ich habe kein passendes Thema in der Community gefunden, deshalb frage ich selbst nach. Es geht dabei um die Ressourcenplanung in MS Project. Folgendes Problem: In einem...
Microsoft Office 18. Juli 2017

MS Project 2013/2016

MS Project 2013/2016: Hallo, vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen. Ich möchte im MS Project einen benutzerdefinierten Filter erstellen, der grundsätzlich gleich funktioniert wie die Filterfunktion über das Auswahlfenster,...
Microsoft Office 18. Juni 2017

MS Project 2013

MS Project 2013: Hallo, seit einpaar Tagen kämpfe ich mit dem Gantt-Diagramm. Ich möchte, dass der Balken-Rollup automatisch dargestellt wird. Allerdings werden dann die Balken, die nah aneinander liegen...
Microsoft Office 9. November 2016
MS Project 2013: What's the driving element for column width in a timetable (Ressource:... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.