MS Wireless Display Adapter: Trouble after Surface Pro 3 Firmware/TPM and Windows 10 1803...

Diskutiere und helfe bei MS Wireless Display Adapter: Trouble after Surface Pro 3 Firmware/TPM and Windows 10 1803... im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi together, I have (also) trouble with the MS Wireless Display Adapter (MWDA). About 3 weeks ago I done all available firmware and TPM updates on the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von TomNI, 27. September 2018.

1. TomNI
    TomNI Gast

MS Wireless Display Adapter: Trouble after Surface Pro 3 Firmware/TPM and Windows 10 1803...

Hi together,
    I have (also) trouble with the MS Wireless Display Adapter (MWDA).

About 3 weeks ago I done all available firmware and TPM updates on the Surface Pro 3 (i7-4650U / 8 GB), Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit (Version 1803 Build 17134.319) and the MWDA are set to the current software state.

<<< Before the surface Pro 3 updates it works all fine >>>

After trying out all the tutorials and troubleshooting guides on 2 weekends, I'm now at the end and really annoyed. The display and Wi-Fi driver has been uninstalled and reinstalled. The VPN software is completely removed. The Norton Security software was also completely uninstalled and Windows Defender was temporarily switched off. Also the MWDA was reset several times. All this bring not the desired success...

I see the Surface with the MWDA connecting via a Wireless DIRECT Network, but it seem´s this connection breaks after a while AND...

<<< Now the display on the TV Screen always does NOT appear >>>

In this cases I see the Surface Wireless DIRECT Network over a Wi-Fi analyser, also on the Surface with the Powershell command "Get-NetAdapter -IncludeHidden | sort MacAddress" you can see that the Wi-Fi DIRECT Network is go to up state. You can also see a Network Adapter within the network connection" section with the Name of the Wi-Fi DIRECT Network - after the connection is terminated the adapter is disappears. In the registry I also can see under Network Profile Section, that a new network profile (felt) for every new DIRECT Network will be created with every connection / abort.

<<< That the connection is established also proves that I could make a software update over this short connection from the MWDA App from the Surface to the MWDA ! >>>

By the way, with other Devices, for example with my Android phone the MWDA works fine...

I think this must really be an Firmware or Windows update problem.

It would be great if someone can support here. I can pull all necessary logs, debugs or whatever is needed.

Regards

Thomas

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

MS Wireless Display Adapter: Trouble after Surface Pro 3 Firmware/TPM and Windows 10 1803... - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

MS Wireless Display Adapter: Trouble after Surface Pro 3 Firmware/TPM and Windows 10 1803... - Similar Threads - Wireless Display Adapter

Forum Datum

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Firmware aktualisieren ohne Verbindung zurm Adapter

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Firmware aktualisieren ohne Verbindung zurm Adapter: Hallo,mein Wireless Display Adapter WDA hat eine veraltete Firmware. Um diese zu aktualisieren, muss ich eine Verbindung zum WDA herstellen. Allerdings ist es mit der alten Firmware nicht möglich,...
Surface 3. September 2023

MS Display Adapter Firmware Liste?

MS Display Adapter Firmware Liste?: Hallo zusammen,gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine Liste der Firmware der MS Display Adapter V1/V2 zubekommen? Bzw. gibt es sowas vielleicht online?Da ich verschiedene Modelle im Einsatz habe & ich mir...
Apps 19. April 2023

MS Display Adapter Firmware Liste?

MS Display Adapter Firmware Liste?: Hallo zusammen,gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine Liste der Firmware der MS Display Adapter V1/V2 zubekommen? Bzw. gibt es sowas vielleicht online?Da ich verschiedene Modelle im Einsatz habe & ich mir...
Games und Spiele 19. April 2023

Wireless Display Adapter

Wireless Display Adapter: Benutze Windows 11pro 64bit-Version. Owohl ich sowohl das TV-Gerät als auch den Wireless Adapter sehen kann, kommt keine Verbidung zustande. Kann mir jemand einen Tip geben.
Apps 29. März 2022

Wireless Display Adapter

Wireless Display Adapter: Benutze Windows 11pro 64bit-Version. Owohl ich sowohl das TV-Gerät als auch den Wireless Adapter sehen kann, kommt keine Verbidung zustande. Kann mir jemand einen Tip geben.
Games und Spiele 29. März 2022

Surface Pro 7+ keine Verbindung zu Wireless Display Adapter

Surface Pro 7+ keine Verbindung zu Wireless Display Adapter: Hallo,habe das neue Surface Pro 7+ und kann keine Verbindungen zu Wireless Display Adaptern herstellen.Adapter Version 2.0.8442Mit anderen Geräten komme ich Problem auf die Adapter nur das Pro 7+...
Surface 16. Juni 2021

Windows 10 Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Windows 10 Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: 751. Fehlermeldung im Updatestatus Unter dem Begriff "Updateverlauf" 752. Einstellung werden über die Suche nicht gefunden 753. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter 754. Edge und Fenster schliessen...
Microsoft Windows 14. September 2016
MS Wireless Display Adapter: Trouble after Surface Pro 3 Firmware/TPM and Windows 10 1803... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.