Multi empty junk and darft folder creat when I send Email in outlook 2019

Diskutiere und helfe bei Multi empty junk and darft folder creat when I send Email in outlook 2019 im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo I have 2 mail accounts in outlook 2019. one of the account is share mail account. recently when I send email from share-mail account, a lot of... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von L.M-59, 11. August 2022.

1. L.M-59
    L.M-59 Gast

Multi empty junk and darft folder creat when I send Email in outlook 2019

Hallo I have 2 mail accounts in outlook 2019. one of the account is share mail account. recently when I send email from share-mail account, a lot of empty Junk-EMail folder and Draft create in outlook that all of them are empty. I sent the picture as below. would you please help me what is problem.

2. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

Outlook 2019 Kontaktgruppe importieren. Aber wie?

>>

But in the Outlook 2019 app, I can't find the "Insert" command. Where is the Contacts folder?

<<

Do not understand the questions if you are using Outlook '2019. The screenshot in my previous reply follow the required steps. If that is not what you are seeing when you create a new email message, please provide a screenshot of what you encounter when you create a new email message as was described before starting the numbered steps

-------------------

In order to send a <Contact Group> to someone else is as follows when creating a new message

-------------------
  3. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook Messages Disappear When Moving Folder

Hi Wika,

Did you also check in the recovery folder? (whether they would be there would depend on your Exchange server version and the configuration).

>>

Already there I noticed that the folder is empty.

As a check, I checked again with the employee whether he still has the mails in his folder.

>>

So the folder was empty after the user gave your account permissions to it and you moved the "empty" folder? Or did you move it as the mailbox owner who could see the folder contents?

Did you reset the view on the folder and check the folder size?
  4. JLT1115 Win User

Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program

From what I gather, some feature is no longer available for the newer version of Outlook.

You may check on this threads:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/m...

As per the link that I have shared earlier, this is the settings of the newer version of Outlook :

"Notes:

Some kinds of e-mail accounts, such as Windows Live Hotmail accounts, automatically empty the Trash folder at predefined times.

With some email accounts you can set up a schedule in Outlook to empty your Trash folder regularly.

IMAP accounts offer multiple options for how deleted items are stored and displayed. To set your preferences, on the Tools menu, click Accounts, and then select the IMAP account in the account list. Click Advanced, click the Folders tab, and then next to Trash,
    select the options that you want."
  5. Md Abdal Khan Win User

Convert an Email into HTML file

Hello

I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question.

Yes, it is possible to use Power Automate to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files. One way to do this is to set up a Power Automate flow that triggers when a new email is received in a specific Outlook folder. The flow can then extract the email's content and save it as an HTML file in a specified location.

You can also use Power Automate to convert multiple emails at once, for example, all emails in a folder to HTML files, by creating a flow that triggers when a new email arrives and then iterating through all the emails in the folder and convert them to HTML files.

It's worth noting that Power Automate is a powerful tool and it's best to have some knowledge of programming or automation to be able to set it up.

Here is a step-by-step guide to set up a Power Automate flow to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files:

In the "Triggers" section, choose "When a new email arrives" and select the specific Outlook account and folder that you want the flow to monitor.

In the "Actions" section, add an action to "Get email" by choosing the Outlook account and folder where the email is located.

Next, add an action to "Create HTML file" and specify the location where you want to save the HTML file. You can use the dynamic content from the "Get email" action to fill in the file name and content.

Finally, add an action to "Delete email" or "Move email" to remove the original email from your inbox, or move it to another folder if you wish to keep it.

Test your flow by sending an email to the specified folder and ensure the email is converted to an HTML file.

It's important to note that this is a basic example, and depending on your specific use case, you might want to add more actions or conditions to the flow.

Please also be aware that there might be some formatting issues when converting an email to HTML file, it's possible that the final result may not look the same as the original email, due to the nature of the HTML language, and may need some manual adjustments.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Abdal
    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. JulienHaustein Win User

No Spam im Spam Folder

Hallo Gudrun,

ja das ist korrekt.

ich schiebe in aller Regelmäßigkeit mehrer hundert Emails eines Absenders aus dem Junk Mail Folder in den Posteingang, die dann in den folgenden Stunden automatisch wieder im Junk Mail Folder landen.

An den Regeln kann es leider auch nicht liegen.

Ich habe überhaupt nur eine Regel angelegt. Diese betrifft zwar auch die angesprochenen emails sagt aber:

E-Mails in X verschieben wenn Absenderadresse [Adresse des betroffenen gmail Absender] ist.

X ist dabei ein Unterordner des Posteingangs.

Die Regel wird aber meines Wissens niemals angewendet da die betroffenen Emails in der Regel direkt von Posteingang im Junk EMail Folder landen. Was ich auch schon live beobachten konnte.

Vielen Dank und schönes Wochenende!

Julien
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Multi empty junk and darft folder creat when I send Email in outlook 2019 - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Multi empty junk and darft folder creat when I send Email in outlook 2019 - Similar Threads - Multi empty junk

Forum Datum

Junk and spam email in Microsoft Outlook

Junk and spam email in Microsoft Outlook: Ich habe zu viele Spam im Posteingang
Outlook.com 22. Februar 2024

wie kann ich den Junk email Optionen änden?

wie kann ich den Junk email Optionen änden?: ich finde zwar die Junk email Optioen, aber ich finde nicht die Einstellungen wo ich die junk stufe für spam höher stellen kann.ich kommen täglich 20-30 email spams seit 2 wochen und weiss nicht...
Outlook.com 25. November 2023

Junk and spam email in Microsoft Outlook: Ich erhalte seit ca 2 Wochen sehr viele Junkmails im Posteingang. Wenn ich mit dem Löschen beginne, kommen sofort Unmengen von Junks in den Posteingang.Ich bin am Verzweifeln.
Outlook.com 31. Oktober 2023

Junk and spam email in Microsoft Outlook: Warum bekomme ich seit Wochen soviel junk Mails? Sogar immer in meinen posteingang mit Relevanz
Outlook.com 11. Oktober 2023

Junk and spam email in Microsoft Outlook: 100te mal die selbe spam Nachricht am Tag, was soll man tun? Natürlich als junk markiert, Phishing gemeldet alles versucht, kommt immer als Mail hoher Priorität. Dadurch bekomme ich jedes Mal...
Outlook.com 29. September 2023

Junk and spam email in Microsoft Outlook: Ich möchte Junk-Mails nach einer Woche Verweildauer endgültig löschen. Bei den Optionen ist Folgendes eingestellt:Leider denkt Outlook nicht daran, überalterte Junk-E-Mails zu löschen. Wo steckt...
Outlook.com 25. September 2023

Outlook Messages Disappear When Moving Folder

Outlook Messages Disappear When Moving Folder: Hello Something strange happened yesterday. An employee has shared access to another mailbox via Exchange. To move a subfolder it does not have the required permissions. So I logged in with users...
Outlook.com 9. August 2019
Multi empty junk and darft folder creat when I send Email in outlook 2019 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.