Multiple standard retention policies for a tenant across the different services

Diskutiere und helfe bei Multiple standard retention policies for a tenant across the different services im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear community, Is it possible to configure several different standard retention policies for one tenant? An example: A company/tenant has several... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ThRuPC, 15. Februar 2021.

1. ThRuPC
    ThRuPC Gast

Multiple standard retention policies for a tenant across the different services

Dear community,

Is it possible to configure several different standard retention policies for one tenant?

An example: A company/tenant has several branches in different countries. Separate SRPs are desired for each country due to different legal situations. The respective users can be verified using various attributes such as country or domain @company.ch. Based on this, can a specific policy be configured for each country or is only one SRP possible for all countries one tenant, E3 licences and heterogeneity between the countries only possible for manually selectable labels? Are there differences here between SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online and MS Teams channel conversations/chats or is the functionality identical? Can perhaps even SRPs be used across services?

Further on this: OneDrive accounts and Exchange Online mailboxes can be assigned different policies relatively easily, so that in turn only certain labels are visible to a selected group of people. Is there also a possibility for SharePoint Online resources that are used across regions in a tenant and are subject to different legal situations that users only ever see "their own" country-specific labels?

Thank you for your support!

2. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Wird eine inaktive und leere Mailbox automatisch aus einer In-Place Hold entfernt?

Hallo Peter Ess,

Bedanke mich für die Erläuterung :)

Was mit den Elementen nach dem 365 Tag passiert hängt von der Aufbewahrungsrichtlinie ab.

What happens when the hold duration expires?

When the hold duration expires for a mailbox item in the Recoverable Items folder, the item is permanently deleted (purged) from the inactive mailbox. If there is no duration specified for the hold placed on the inactive mailbox, items in the Recoverable
    Items folder are never purged (unless the hold duration for the inactive mailbox is changed).

Is retention policy still processed on inactive mailboxes?

If a retention policy was applied to a mailbox when it was made inactive, the deletion policies (which are retention tags configured with a Delete retention action) will continue to be processed on the inactive mailbox. That means items that are tagged with
    a deletion policy are moved to the Recoverable Items folder when the retention period expires. Those items are then purged from the inactive mailbox when the hold duration for an item expires.

Conversely, any archive policies (which are retention tags configured with a MoveToArchive retention action) that are included in the retention policy assigned to an inactive mailbox are ignored. That means items in an inactive mailbox that are tagged with
    an archive policy remain in the primary mailbox when the retention period expires. They're not moved to the archive mailbox or to the Recoverable Items folder in the archive mailbox. Because a user can't sign in to an inactive mailbox, there's no reason to
    consume datacenter resources to process archive policies.

Quelle:
    Change the hold duration for an inactive mailbox in Exchange Online

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Einen User in mehrere Tenants importieren

Hallo AndreThuemmel,

Ist es möglich die gleichen AD User in verschiedene Tenants zu importieren?

Nein, die Objekte sollen unique sein.

Can you have one forest with multiple tenants?

"Yes, this is now supported as of recently. You either have to use the FIM Connector for Office 365 or you can now use multiple Dirsync servers syncing to each unique tenant. The key is you cannot sync the same objects into the different tenants. You must
    create dirsync filtering on each dirsync server."

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Bitte markieren Sie diese Antwort als ‚überprüft‘, wenn diese Ihnen weiterhelfen konnte, so dass auch andere Teilnehmer von der Lösung profitieren können. Die Teilnehmer, die die meisten Antworten zur Verfügung stellen, erhalten
    ein ‚Antwort-Abzeichen‘.
  4. KwaXi Win User

Microsoft Konto registrieren mit bestehender Mail nicht möglich

Hi Georgi,

This could be the reason - I've verified the domain I wanted to use in Azure AD.

Is there a way I can migrate existing personal accounts to Azure AD accounts, which all the services e.g. Skype credit and so on?

So I've basically three options, use a different domain, create an Azure AD account for my daughter with the desired email or delete the domains in Azure Portal.

Right?

Thx,

Daniel
  5. now2 Win User

Microsoft Office - login.microsoftonline.com - HTTP404

Im Admin Panel steht untenstehendes.

Tatsächlich hat bei mir geholfen: Outlook schließen. Word öffnen. Dort abmelden. Word schließen. Outlook öffnen.

Title: Outlook client connectivity issues in specific scenarios

User Impact: Users with multiple enterprise sign-in accounts can't connect to Exchange Online via the Outlook desktop client. More info: Further investigation shows that this issue is specific to users with
    multiple related and trusted Enterprise log-in accounts across Microsoft 365 and Windows. If you have users experiencing issues connecting to the service or impact outside of what is described, please submit a ticket with support. Users experiencing this problem
    will see the Outlook desktop client showing as disconnected and may receive the following error when attempting to send mail: "Sending and receiving reported error (0x80040115). The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be
    online or connected to complete this action." Users may be able to leverage one of the following options to circumvent impact for this event: - Affected users may be able to use Outlook on the web or mobile clients to access their mailboxes. - Additionally,
    users may be able to restore access by forcing new authentication to all office apps as noted below: 1) Close Outlook and other Office applications. 2) Open an Office desktop application, such as Word, PowerPoint or Excel. 3) Navigate to File > Account > Switch
    accounts, and then click the ellipsis next to the account that's not having the problem. 4) Click Sign out and then OK. *Note: Users that have multiple accounts may find it difficult to determine which account to sign out of; though, they should be able to
    sign back in later if there is an issue with this process. 5) Close the Office application used for this process and re-start the Outlook desktop client. 6) When prompted for a password, click "sign in to a different account" and enter the correct information.
    - Lastly, affected users may be able to restore access by creating a new Outlook profile, further instructions can be found via the following link. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/overview-of-outlook-e-mail-profiles-9073a8ac-c3d6-421d-b5b9-fcedff7642fc
    Although we acknowledge that these workarounds may not be viable for all users, we're committed to providing potential solutions to improve the end-user experience. If you would like to provide feedback on these workarounds, using a non-mobile device, please
    rate this post and submit it in the text box. Current status: We’ve finished installing and enabling the focused telemetry. The data gathered from this telemetry will help identify instances of service errors specific to the Outlook desktop client, which will
    be analyzed to determine if any recent client-specific changes led to this event. Concurrently, we’re implementing a set of reproduction experiments in our test environment to better isolate the specific criteria causing the incorrect user authentication token
    to be delivered when connecting to Exchange Online via the Outlook desktop client. Scope of impact: Users may experience this issue if they operate multiple related and trusted Enterprise log-in accounts across Microsoft 365 and Windows. Root cause: A desktop
    client-specific issue that occurs for users with multiple accounts is causing the incorrect authentication token from those accounts to be delivered to our systems when connecting to the Exchange Online service.
    Next update by: Friday, August 2, 2019, at 7:00 PM UTC
  6. Wagner Doris Win User

Verzweigungsmöglichkeiten in Forms werden nicht richtig angezeigt

Dear Sneha,
    I found the problem.
    It was a problem in the logic of the form.
    If I enable multiple responses, then the branching of single responses is of course not possible :)
    Thank you so much for your help anyway!
    Have a great day!
    Doris
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Multiple standard retention policies for a tenant across the different services - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Multiple standard retention policies for a tenant across the different services - Similar Threads - Multiple standard retention

Forum Datum

Site Usage reports across the entire SharePoint Intranet - creating a combined report

Site Usage reports across the entire SharePoint Intranet - creating a combined report: Hi everyone,I need to analyze user activity across the entirety of SharePoint Intranet for my organization Communication sites. The metrics I need are most visited pages, most read news, popular...
Microsoft Office 30. Januar 2023

Retention Policies /Aufbewahrungsrichtlinien in Exchange

Retention Policies /Aufbewahrungsrichtlinien in Exchange: Hallo zusammen!ich finde leider keine Antwort auf meine Frage bezüglich Exchange Online und den Retention Policies, ich habe leider bisher nicht so viele Erfahrungen damit sammeln können.Als...
Microsoft Office 19. August 2022

Multiple Chargers broken in a week

Multiple Chargers broken in a week: I got a Surface Pro 4. 3 days ago, the charger just stopped working without any obvious reason. No sudden movements, no fluids, cuts or anything else. I only realised it, because I got the low...
Surface 23. Juni 2022

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...: What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C Travel Hub?- 1E4-00002- SWV-00002- SWV-00003They are all being sold at the moment. But are there even any...
Surface 12. November 2021

Outlook Web App and Compliance Center Connection Problem for Retention Policies

Outlook Web App and Compliance Center Connection Problem for Retention Policies: Hi, I want to set some Retention Policies for Outlook Web App for the members of my organization through the Microsoft 365 Compliance Center. All settings look good and theoretically everything...
Outlook.com 21. September 2020

Retention-Policies für den Archiv-Ordner einsehen

Retention-Policies für den Archiv-Ordner einsehen: Ich habe bisher meine E-Mail immer in Unterordner sortiert. Allerdings sucht man am Ende fast immer nach Stichwörtern oder in Kombination mit Adressen. Insofern will ich eigentlich auf den...
Microsoft Office 22. August 2020

Office 365: Single Tenant / Multiple Tenant

Office 365: Single Tenant / Multiple Tenant: Hi everybody, I manage a company through office 365. Now they need new user accounts but for a subsidiary company. Should I go for a single tenant or create a new one? They need different...
Microsoft Office 2. Juli 2019
Multiple standard retention policies for a tenant across the different services solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.