My accounts have been hacked

Diskutiere und helfe bei My accounts have been hacked im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have been using two outlook accounts Someone has hacked these and changed the informations that I need to name to recover my emails. Is there... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von BABA2017, 5. Mai 2017.

1. BABA2017
    BABA2017 Gast

My accounts have been hacked

I have been using two outlook accounts

Someone has hacked these and changed the informations that I need to name to recover my emails.

Is there anyway except the recovery to get my email accounts back?

If not, I would like to delete my accounts so that the hacker is unable to send any further emails.

He is using my email as an apple id and keeps sending messages to people that I know.

I hope you can help me!

2. Raech C. Win User

My mail has been hacked

Hi there! This is Raech. I'm an Outlook.com user like you and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having.

If your security information was changed by the hacker, you will need to go through the link below to request for Account Recovery. You’ll be asked for info, like the subject lines of email you recently sent from your account, your birthdate, credit card info, and other details only you would know. You don't have to know every answer, and it's ok to be close if you don't know the exact answer.

https://account.live.com/ACSR

This form should help validate your identity and account ownership. Fill in as much information as you can. This process may take up to 24 hours.

Disclaimer: This is a public user-to-user community forum. None of us here work for Microsoft and it is beyond our capability to assist directly with account or login-related issues.

Sincerely,

3. Jesse E' Win User

Meldung Konto existiert nicht

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Hallo, mein Name ist Jesse. Ich bin ein unabhängiger Berater und Mitglied der Microsoft-Community und würde Ihnen heute gerne behilflich sein.

Bitte sehen Sie sich die Schritte zur Wiederherstellung eines kompromittierten Microsoft-Kontos hier https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/my-o...

Und hier https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Hoffe, das hilft
  4. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

My Account has been phished and my E-Mail and Password have been changed.

Hello Simon_201

Hi, I'm Karl and will be happy to help you today.

>>

Is there any way to get my account back?

<<

Unfortunately there is only one way to recover an email account and that is via the Microsoft Account Recovery form and if that fails after repeated attempts (up to 2 times a day), the account is effectively lost. There is no way to recover an account any other way.

https://account.live.com/acsr

In case this helps

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

There is also no point in trying to contact Microsoft Support for an account that you cannot access as described at the top of the following article

How to get support for Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-...

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions.

[​IMG]
  5. LeSeule Win User

[HOTMAIL][HACKER] Alias gelöscht wegen Hackerangriff und nun empfange ich auch keine EMails mehr ...

Creating a new Account isn't possible either:
    <br />
    [​IMG]

<br />I have newest security-software, safe router password, two-way auth on my important accounts and got hacked anyway. So how can I get now my emails back from the old address?

P.S.: Automatic translation is horrible.
    <br />
  6. Markus Wenger Win User

wiederverbinden Outlook.com danach keine Kontakte und kein Kalender mehr

Hello Agnethe

Of course,

Since I have a separate domain with e-mail, the Outlook.com account is not my main and not my only account.
    So I had to perform step 2 in the tutorial.

I have the IMAP mail accounts re-set up.

So now I am back on the green field and can try to set up the Outlook.com account.

How do I add the account via "e-mail account" or via "manual configuration or additional service types"?

I have log myself correctly.

The direct way "e-mail account" does not go my e-mail address is ***** is and no @ Outlook.com address.
    My account with Microsoft is my e-mail address *****

Therefore, somehow simply can not work.

Frustration....

Greetings Markus
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

My accounts have been hacked - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

My accounts have been hacked - Similar Threads - accounts have been

Forum Datum

Account wurde gehackt und MS weigert sich, mir zu helfen. Account has been hacked, and...

Account wurde gehackt und MS weigert sich, mir zu helfen. Account has been hacked, and...: Below in EngishMein Microsoft-Konto, auf dem das Abonnement "Microsoft 365 Single" läuft, sowie mein Freemail-Account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** wurden...
Microsoft Office 30. November 2023

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!: Hello,My account has been hacked by someone and i cant log back in or else.
Apps 26. Oktober 2023

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!: Hello,My account has been hacked by someone and i cant log back in or else.
Games und Spiele 26. Oktober 2023

Account hacked need help?

Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location...
Apps 30. August 2023

My Account has been phished and my E-Mail and Password have been changed.

My Account has been phished and my E-Mail and Password have been changed.: Hi there,So i gave my private login data to a fake website, seconds later i receive 2 E-Mails saying that my password and E - Mail have been changed.Is there any way to get my account back? I know...
Outlook.com 31. Juli 2022

My mail has been hacked

My mail has been hacked: My mail has bben hacked and i can not get i back he has change everthing and can not have access to do something can u do something about it and help me plsssss and not lose this account i have...
Outlook.com 8. April 2022

MIcrosoft Account has been hacked and original owner has been locked out as -- any chance...

MIcrosoft Account has been hacked and original owner has been locked out as -- any chance...: Dear Community,the Microsoft 365 has been hacked and the original owner has been locked out completely. I.e. all email addresse and phonenumbers have been replaced by something else. Hence, there...
Microsoft Office 4. Oktober 2021
My accounts have been hacked solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.