My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it

Diskutiere und helfe bei My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello community,I have a rather tricky problem. My old hotmail account, which I created when I was a kid probably around 2007, got hacked around 2009... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von HowCanIGetMyAccountBack, 20. Juli 2021.

1. My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it

Hello community,I have a rather tricky problem. My old hotmail account, which I created when I was a kid probably around 2007, got hacked around 2009 after the netlog leak. Not only my hotmail account but my facebook account got hijacked as well. So the naive young kid I was, I didnt do anything to retrieve my accounts and created new ones.Time went on and more and more people started to ask me about friend requests and about the account which they found and I didnt respond. So around two years ago it started bothering me that I dont have access to those accounts,.Especially facebook because

2. HowCanIGetMyAccountB Win User

My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it

Hi Raech,
    <br />totally agree. Thanks anyway!
    <br />Best regards
    <br />
  3. HowCanIGetMyAccountB Win User

Hi Raech
    <br />
    Thanks a lot for your response!
    <br />I know this is a community forum and the odds are very small to get a solution here but that underlines my despair.
    <br />Unfortunately I think that there is still some activity on the account as it still exists.
    <br />However I dont believe that a "real" user is behind the account as I tried sending an email to it with an explanation of my situation but I got no response whatsoever.
    <br />I think I have to live with the fact that there is no way of getting my account back.
    <br />Sincerely
    <br />Roman
    <br />
  4. Raech C. Win User

Hi Roman. I understand where you are coming from. I'm afraid this forum won't be of much help regarding the issue for the reasons I have initially mentioned. I'm really sorry about this.

Kind regards.
  5. Raech C. Win User

Hi there! This is Raech. I'm an Independent Advisor and an Outlook.com user like you. I'm sorry to hear this.

I wish I have an alternative to give. Unfortunately, the only way to recover your account is through the account recovery form. If you have not accessed the account for a while, recovery would be ineffective and the account may be due for closure as per Microsoft's Activity policy below.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4511051/micr...

Please do note that this is a public user-to-user community forum. None of us here work for Microsoft and as such cannot assist directly with login-related issues.

Sincerely,
  6. Nosferatu66693 Win User

Kann Passwort nicht ändern, erhalte verifikationscode nicht

i can speak english too. i dont know why tho. it was all in german on the site i posted it.
    <br />the problem is i have my email adress and my password. i just dont get the verfication code to change my password. it never arrives.
    <br />the problem was on my series x my friendslist went from 11 around to over 30 over night and i dont know how. i never accepted these "friends" yet they all were in my list suddenly so i asked on reddit and people a-said i should change my password as someone got in and accepted the friends . it makes no sense to me but its the only plausible option i can think off. all i know is i also downloaded the xbox app on my iphone yesterday to chat with someone. but idk how that would lead to such a mess. i dont want friends i never ever heard of in my list or played or anything.
    <br />thanks for your trying help
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it - Similar Threads - hotmail account got

Forum Datum

How to adress a security short coming with Hotmail account and security? my wifes hacked...

How to adress a security short coming with Hotmail account and security? my wifes hacked...: Hallo,das Konto meiner Frau ist gehackt *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** und wohl für immer gestohlen, da der Daten-Dieb einen 2-Faktor-Authentifizierung eingefügt...
Outlook.com 3. Oktober 2023

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!: Help. As wanted to log in with my microsoft account today i could not log in, because my email and probably password got changed. I got full access to my Microsoft Autenticator App and know my...
Apps 21. Mai 2023

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!: Help. As wanted to log in with my microsoft account today i could not log in, because my email and probably password got changed. I got full access to my Microsoft Autenticator App and know my...
Games und Spiele 21. Mai 2023

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...: my computer since late last year has been crashing very frequently also making my games crash my screen would just freeze or it would display anything and then it goes to the blue screen and i can...
Apps 23. Oktober 2022

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...: my computer since late last year has been crashing very frequently also making my games crash my screen would just freeze or it would display anything and then it goes to the blue screen and i can...
Games und Spiele 23. Oktober 2022

I got hacked and someone always trying to login into my account

I got hacked and someone always trying to login into my account: hi,Someone always trying to log onto my account. I think it's a bot net.Can i block requests out of my country?Please help!Best wishes "want to stay anonym". :
Microsoft Office 8. Mai 2022

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click...
Outlook.com 16. Mai 2019
My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.