My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it

Diskutiere und helfe bei My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello community,I have a rather tricky problem. My old hotmail account, which I created when I was a kid probably around 2007, got hacked around 2009... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von HowCanIGetMyAccountBack, 20. Juli 2021 um 23:23 Uhr.

1. My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it

Hello community,I have a rather tricky problem. My old hotmail account, which I created when I was a kid probably around 2007, got hacked around 2009 after the netlog leak. Not only my hotmail account but my facebook account got hijacked as well. So the naive young kid I was, I didnt do anything to retrieve my accounts and created new ones.Time went on and more and more people started to ask me about friend requests and about the account which they found and I didnt respond. So around two years ago it started bothering me that I dont have access to those accounts,.Especially facebook because

2. Sebastian TC Win User

Kein Zugriff auf Shared Mailbox via OWA

Got it. There were some plugins missing on my machine to execute the comands.

The private message seems broken. I get a

We are sorry...

The page you requested is not available at this time.

message when I try to open it. Can you send me a private message again?

I dont find a way to send one to you.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,

Sebastian
  3. PetrusMaximusWT Win User

network is on our block list (S3150)

Hey Rhaine,

in my question I already stated that I am using your useless SNDS online tool. I submited the IP adresses a long time ago and there is no problem with them. SNDS says:
    All of the specified IPs have normal status. But still, I am on a block list. It seems to me SNDS has no effect on IP reputation.

Is there a way to solve this problem permanently? Like I said this block list **** is happening on a regular basis. And outlook.com is the only mail service provider that is blocking my IP. My IPs have never been on a black list. Outlook.com sucks
    big time!
  4. Luxus3er Win User

Fehler in einem Add-in (gSyncit)

i think i found the problem. easeUS Backup Software. i really forgot that i use this. i tested it. every time i do the "system backup" job it deletes the .ost files. i dont know why. i did SFC /scannow and "dism" to my system. rebootet. deleted the backup
    job & created a new one. but the issue stays.

so i will check with their support if this is a known issue.

glad that file history and synology backup are not a problem.
  5. nurdandizdar Win User

ich will zurück zu meinen alten hotmail

I hate the outlook format that is implemented on my hotmail account , how can I have it back to how it was before
  6. AndreasHopf Win User

Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program

Thanks,

I know how to manually empty the trash and junk folders. The question was how to do it automatically upon closing the software. In the old 2007 version, you could define a rule that did just that, but that option no longer seems to exist.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it - Similar Threads - hotmail account got

Forum Datum

My Account got suspended/banned

My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally meaning I had to change it. It asked me to verify...
Outlook.com 6. Juni 2020

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click...
Outlook.com 16. Mai 2019

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2018

My accounts have been hacked

My accounts have been hacked: I have been using two outlook accounts Someone has hacked these and changed the informations that I need to name to recover my emails. Is there anyway except the recovery to get my email...
Outlook.com 5. Mai 2017

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?: Hi all, I have a table with a few rows and a lot of columns and I want to print it on one page. I this I saw the feature before to split the table into a few parts (among one another) but I...
Microsoft Office 24. April 2017

How can I verify my account?

How can I verify my account?: Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3. I would like to verify my account because I have seen in some chats that...
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016
My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.