My "Search" bar in MSList does not find the numbers in the first column

Diskutiere und helfe bei My "Search" bar in MSList does not find the numbers in the first column im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi all,I have created a MSList, with about 1500 records in it. All the functions are working fine.But when I search for a certain "unique" number,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von DanielHa_996, 25. Mai 2023.

1. My "Search" bar in MSList does not find the numbers in the first column

Hi all,I have created a MSList, with about 1500 records in it. All the functions are working fine.But when I search for a certain "unique" number, which is in the first column, the "search bar" at the top does not find this number, even though it exists!!!But if this number appears in another column it finds this. So the problem is only with the first column.Can someone help me how to extend the search range of the "search bar" to this column as well?Thanks already in advance,Dani

2. DarthAsango Win User

Anzeige Word/Excel Office 2021

Hello.
    <br />Thank you for the answer.
    <br />I think, if all does not work, I try the repair. It's a good advice.
    <br />The first link is not what I meant and two other links do not work.
    <br />But I eventually try the repair.
    <br />
  3. UlfLehner Win User

Mac OS BIG SUR Library preferences Tastaturkürzel, Kurzbefehle übernehmen

Hi Antonio,
    <br />thanks for your answer. I'm not looking for the iOS-Shortcuts.
    <br />I try to explain my problem once more in English:
    I have created my own shortcuts in MS WORD, f.e. command+control+r gets my characters red.
    <br />For different reasons I created two accounts on my Macbook (iOS Big Sur):
    <br />- The first one has an data immigration by Time Machine. But this produces a littel other problem, which is not off topic here. To fix this I create a secona account
    <br />
    <br />- The second account: All datas were put on there manuel from a second backup, so all the applications. That means the application are "fresh", without my individual created shortcut.
    <br />-> My question is: Where does Mac OS hide these indidual shortcuts, so I can go into the system of the first account, copy that file and move it to the system of the second account.
    <br />I thought to rember, that they are in the "hidden library". You can open it: finder menu -> go to + option --> then you look in the folder preferences for com.microsoft.Word.plist
    <br />I found this file and some others with this beginning. I copied them and moved them into the same folder of the second account's system. But it changed nothing.
    <br />I hope, I explained my problem better. Sorry for my English
    <br />Ulf
    <br />
  4. Thomas Löwe Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Hello!

Thank you for your reply.

It is not a bug.

Has been deleted by my description of the product key for Office 365 by the command line?

How does the behavior now?
  5. sahilsamimy Win User

Outlook stürzt bei WLAN ab, mit Internetstick funktioniert es

hello,

dear sir

my office does not working why what problem?

please show me one solution for the office program
  6. Guileshill Win User

Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription

Sorry but it would be really helpful if the description of the problem were read properly. It is precisely because it is not possible to do this that I posted here in the first place. When I try to do anything with that account it refuses to let me in and gives the error message that the account name does not exist. It does. Microsoft created it. I have no access to it, that is the problem.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

My "Search" bar in MSList does not find the numbers in the first column - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

My "Search" bar in MSList does not find the numbers in the first column - Similar Threads - Search bar MSList

Forum Datum

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner: Hello everyone, I have a problem with the keyboard. This is the German keyboard in a 13" Surface Book 2 with i7 and 512 GB SSD. The keys in the top left corner:"F1", "F2", "F3","F4", "F5" q, w, e,...
Surface 20. Januar 2024

Inheritance of values from columns in the library

Inheritance of values from columns in the library: Hi all, I have the following problem. I have a SharePoint library with over 10,000 folders. I have already built the term store for it. How is it now possible that the values in the columns of the...
Microsoft Office 4. April 2023

My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma.

My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma.: In the 2nd Picture i subtracted the should be number from the number which was displayed and multiplied this number wich should give 0 0 * anything still 0 but it gave this number. In the database...
Microsoft Office 4. Dezember 2022

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

The IF function does not work the same on different devices.

The IF function does not work the same on different devices.: Hello. In the IF Function where I set at the beginning a logical test that the given I4 cell is equal to the Array from column Bwhere the array of column C is set if it is true and empty if it is...
Microsoft Office 17. November 2021

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...: What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C Travel Hub?- 1E4-00002- SWV-00002- SWV-00003They are all being sold at the moment. But are there even any...
Surface 12. November 2021

Search function in OneDrive not state of the art

Search function in OneDrive not state of the art: Wenn man hunderte/tausende Dateien in OneDrive speichert, reicht die sehr einfache Suche nicht aus. Es wäre wünschenswert, wenn man so wie mit dem Windows-Explorer eine etwas bessere Suchfunktion...
OneDrive 20. März 2017
My "Search" bar in MSList does not find the numbers in the first column solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.