My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma.

Diskutiere und helfe bei My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma. im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; In the 2nd Picture i subtracted the should be number from the number which was displayed and multiplied this number wich should give 0 0 * anything... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Alexis Arnold1, 4. Dezember 2022.

1. My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma.

In the 2nd Picture i subtracted the should be number from the number which was displayed and multiplied this number wich should give 0 0 * anything still 0 but it gave this number. In the database are only number with max .00 and nothing more so how could it gain so small numbers with addition?

2. steve1da Win User

My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma.

Hola,
    keine Ahnung was Summewenn() damit zu tun hat.
    Google nach Gleitkommaproblematik. Du musst deine Subtraktion runden.
    Gruß,
  3. RolynRojas Win User

Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions

Hi Daniel, thank you for reaching out!

My name is Rolyn, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Excel User like you. I would love to help you out with your concern.

There's a thing in excel where it only treats the first 15 digits as significant and anything after the 15th digit, excel would turn it to zero. If the cells are formatted as a text, like in your case, once you apply a mathematical equation like sumif, it will
    turn those digits into number format, hence the incorrect returned values.

Perhaps you can try using this formula on your Column C and see if it works: =SUMPRODUCT(--($A:$A=$A2),$B:$B)

This article gives a pretty good explanation about this:
    https://wmfexcel.com/2015/01/24/15-significant-...

(Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

Let me know if that worked out well for you. Feel free to ask me if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Rolyn
  4. Heinz Lyner Win User

summewenns über mehrere Tabellenblätter

5. Schnuppel Win User

Ivon von OneDrive in der Taskleiste

good Morning,
    Thank you for your response.
    When I move the mouse pointer over the icon, the following is displayed:
    OndeDrive-Personal
    Current!
    If I double click it, my OneDrive folder will be shown on the PC!
    When I right-click on Ads Online, it shows me my folders in the OneDrive cloud. It also shows that I am logged in!
    So I'm signed in! In my view, it can't be because of that!

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards
  6. Claus Busch Win User

Subscription out of range

Hallo,

dann musst du den Summen- und Kriterienbereich absolut setzen und das Kriterium relativ:

Range("B3:AZ3").Formula = "=SUMIF($E$5:$E$100,B1,$F$5:$F$100)"

Außerdem reicht bei deinen Voraussetzungen SUMIF, denn du hast nur einen Kriterienbereich.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Claus
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma. - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma. - Similar Threads - SUMIF formula ads

Forum Datum

My email account got hacked and the phone number is changed.

My email account got hacked and the phone number is changed.: Hello, the email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it got hacked i had my number to it linked and i only contacted *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
Outlook.com 12. Oktober 2023

My mobile phone number is already used when joining the ms 365 developer program

My mobile phone number is already used when joining the ms 365 developer program: Hello Support,when I want to join the developer program of microsoft 365 then i have to pass a security check by verifying my phone number.Unfortunately i get an error that is saying my number is...
Microsoft Office 5. Juni 2023

My "Search" bar in MSList does not find the numbers in the first column

My "Search" bar in MSList does not find the numbers in the first column: Hi all,I have created a MSList, with about 1500 records in it. All the functions are working fine.But when I search for a certain "unique" number, which is in the first column, the "search bar" at...
Microsoft Office 25. Mai 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

BSODs after connecting the charger

BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These...
Apps 18. Februar 2022

BSODs after connecting the charger

BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These...
Games und Spiele 18. Februar 2022

Excel - Formula

Excel - Formula: Dear Fellows, im using an student account, Product ID: 02984-001-000001. In reference to Excel template "Online Sales Ticker" i dont understand the formula. Please inform me why "Shipping...
Microsoft Office 26. März 2017
My SUMIF formula ads numbers 15 places after the coma. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.