My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a...

Diskutiere und helfe bei My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello everybody, I am currently writing an important document which is around 40 pages long and today I recognized that it got damaged.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Hi Sam, 27. Oktober 2017.

1. Hi Sam
    Hi Sam Gast

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a...

Hello everybody,

I am currently writing an important document which is around 40 pages long and today I recognized that it got damaged.

Unfortunatly I was unable to find anything in the internet.

My case is as follow:

No matter where I click in the document word automatically goes to the first page.

Everything in the tool bar is grey and I cannot even copy paste anything out of he document.

I have invested a lot of hours into formating and writing the document and I don't want it to go all in vain.

Thats why I am looking forward for some advice to solve this problem.

Best to all and many thanks!

Haissam

2. Valarauka72 Win User

Familiengruppe verlassen ist nicht möglich

Hello George,
    <br />thank you for your quick reply and your kind words.
    <br />Unfortunatley, the information in the link you provided, did not help me.
    <br />There are no restrictions on the account of my son. I am just unable to remove him from his "organiser" role within his Family settings - there is no button, menu entry or anything else.
    <br />Within my own profile i can opt to leave the family (in the menue right next to my profile picture)
    <br />This option is not available for my kid in his family settings.
    <br />HELP ..please.....
    <br />
  3. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  4. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

Word 365: Einfügen eines Schnellbausteins in ein Textfeld

Note, your code puts your textbox, not in-line-with text, in the top right corner of your document. If that is where you want it, the building block can create it there.

You still have not explained why you want to do this with a macro.

I know of no way to, using vba, directly insert a content control mapped to that node. someone else may. The only way I can do it is using a Building Block.
  5. Martin Seidel (ms) Win User

Mitglieder einer Sharepoint Site bearbeiten

I got it now, I had to go to Websiteinformation and change it to a private site. Then I can click in the site in the right top corner on "... Member(s)" to add and remove members
    <br />
  6. christian4870 Win User

Excel/Word Links die auf Booking.com verweisen werden permanent weitergeleitet

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a... - Similar Threads - Word document goes

Forum Datum

Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.

Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.: Kurz nachdem ich mich in Windows 11 angemeldet habe, reagiert das System nicht mehr auf Klicks.Die Netzwerkverbindung bricht dann auch ab.Ich kann z.B schnell google Chrome öffnen und in einem Tab...
Apps 9. Dezember 2023

Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.

Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.: Kurz nachdem ich mich in Windows 11 angemeldet habe, reagiert das System nicht mehr auf Klicks.Die Netzwerkverbindung bricht dann auch ab.Ich kann z.B schnell google Chrome öffnen und in einem Tab...
Games und Spiele 9. Dezember 2023

I want to revive my account

I want to revive my account: I created a hotmail account approximately 5 years ago. I want to regain access to it, I havent logged in it in years now.I have completely forgotten the password and the number linked to that...
Microsoft Office 18. November 2023

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...: Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's offer to get a refurbished device of equal value...
Surface 22. November 2021

I am unable to install the XBOX app on my PC

I am unable to install the XBOX app on my PC: Hello,after the last XBOX App update was released it said, that I had to manage my updates in the microsoft store. It was not in the Updates folders. I deinstalled the app and now, I am unable to...
Apps 15. Mai 2021

How can I make my document changes invisible to others?

How can I make my document changes invisible to others?: Ich habe ein Word 2010-Dokument mit sehr vielen Korrekturen geschrieben. Nach der Fertigstellung sehe ich alle meine Änderungen in roter Schrift, sobald ich das Dokument öffne. Zwar kann ich unter...
Microsoft Office 31. Juli 2018

Where I Go

Where I Go: Where I Go [IMG] Where I Go Art of Fresh Where I Go is a single by Art of Fresh released in September 2013. If you've never downloaded a Mobile Deluxe Album App before, you're in for a...
Musik + Videos 24. Februar 2015
My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.