Netflix Surround Sound Problem! 5.1 Audio Track taps the wrong channels on 7.1 Speakersystem!

Diskutiere und helfe bei Netflix Surround Sound Problem! 5.1 Audio Track taps the wrong channels on 7.1 Speakersystem! im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Notice: Everything worked fine with Windows 8.1, same PC Setup, same drivers with the Netflix App from the Microsoft Store. I have the Creative... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Ainz.Ooal.Gown, 11. Dezember 2016.

1. Netflix Surround Sound Problem! 5.1 Audio Track taps the wrong channels on 7.1 Speakersystem!

Notice: Everything worked fine with Windows 8.1, same PC Setup, same drivers with the Netflix App from the Microsoft Store.

I have the Creative Inspire T7900 7.1 Speakers, where the Subwoofer includes a hardware 5.1>7.1 switch, which works fabulous!

PC System: Acer M7720

Now to the Issue at hand:

I'm now using Windows 10 Pro, with the same setup i used with Windows 8.1 + Netflix App.

I still can choose 5.1 or 2.0 Audio, that's fine!

BUT, when i choose 5.1, The Rear Speaker aren't used, no, the Side Speaker are used instead!

And when i activate the 5.1>7.1 Upmix on my Subwoofer, waaait for iiiiit, it becomes 2.0 = Stereo!

Yes, i have the newest audio driver, and PowerDVD, VLC , PC Games etc. work just fine, except for Netflix Audio.

With Windows 8.1, the channels were correctly.

Front L, Front R, Center, Rear L, Rear R

Windows 10: Front L, Front R, Center, Side L, Side R

I asked the Netflix Hotline about it, and if they can contact the Developers of the Netflix App about it or just give me their e-mail adress, but they told me, they don't have any way to contact them(wtf?!).

So now i'm here, asking the microsoft staff and/or experienced user, if you got any solutions or any way, to fix this or contact the netflix developers to fix this issue.

Netflix isn't enjoyable anymore, because of this Bug/sloppy programming on microsofts or netflix side!

sry for my bluntness

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Netflix Surround Sound Problem! 5.1 Audio Track taps the wrong channels on 7.1 Speakersystem! - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Netflix Surround Sound Problem! 5.1 Audio Track taps the wrong channels on 7.1 Speakersystem! - Similar Threads - Netflix Surround Sound

Forum Datum

Kein Surround Sound möglich Win10

Kein Surround Sound möglich Win10: Hallo,ich habe Probleme mein Surround Sound einzurichten.So sieht mein Setup aus: Pc-->HDMI-->5.1-Kanal AV-ReceiverRX-V385 Yamaha-->HDMI-->FernseherDas HDMI Kabel ist mit einer RTX3060 verbunden...
Apps 1. November 2023

Kein Surround Sound möglich Win10

Kein Surround Sound möglich Win10: Hallo,ich habe Probleme mein Surround Sound einzurichten.So sieht mein Setup aus: Pc-->HDMI-->5.1-Kanal AV-ReceiverRX-V385 Yamaha-->HDMI-->FernseherDas HDMI Kabel ist mit einer RTX3060 verbunden...
Games und Spiele 1. November 2023

3D Builder textures on the wrong side

3D Builder textures on the wrong side: I scanned a room with my smartphone and imported the model as .obj object with textures. Import worked without any problems but now the textures ar placed at the outside of the room instead of the...
Apps 2. Februar 2022

3D Builder textures on the wrong side

3D Builder textures on the wrong side: I scanned a room with my smartphone and imported the model as .obj object with textures. Import worked without any problems but now the textures ar placed at the outside of the room instead of the...
Games und Spiele 2. Februar 2022

Problem mit Win 7 Service Pack 1

Problem mit Win 7 Service Pack 1: Hallo zusammen, ich bin neu hier und verzweifelt. Hoffe hier kann mir einer helfen... also, vor einigen monaten hatte ich ein update vom servicepack 1 für win 7. danach konnte ich keine online...
Problemlösungen 7. Januar 2012

Audio Problem mit Onboard-Sound

Audio Problem mit Onboard-Sound: Hallöchen, bin jetzt auch auf Vista Home Premium umgestiegen. Ich habe ein MSI K9N SLI Premium mit einer Realtek HD Audio Soundkarte onboard. Hab alle 3 Soundkabel (orange,schwarz,grün) richtig...
Software 23. April 2008

Surround Problem bei Spielen

Surround Problem bei Spielen: So...hab ein Logitech 5.1 Sound System und die Soundkarte CMI8738 von C.Media, so wenn ich auf 5.1 schalte klappt alle wunderbar (Musik) sobald ich aber ein Spiel starte hackt das zimelich am...
Software 20. Oktober 2007
Netflix Surround Sound Problem! 5.1 Audio Track taps the wrong channels on 7.1 Speakersystem! solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.