New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox?

Diskutiere und helfe bei New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo all,I have a question according to the new exchange / ms-office 365 mailbox access in 2023. According to imap-settings i programmed a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Nils Honermann, 5. Dezember 2022.

1. New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox?

Hallo all,I have a question according to the new exchange / ms-office 365 mailbox access in 2023. According to imap-settings i programmed a non-interactive script that can log in with TLS+IMAP to a ms-office mailbox to check for new mails. TLS+IMAP on outlook.office365.com:993. However in this article microsoft plans to turn off IMAP access in October which you could opt out. So i did. However in another article it says that in january 2023 microsoft plans to hard disable that option. I understand it that from january 2023 IMAP won't work at all for any mailboxes hosted by microsoft. Is th

2. Diane Poremsky [M365 Win User

New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox?

Hello Nils,

POP and IMAP access using Outlook desktop clients is no longer available for business accounts - other clients will need to use oAuth2 to connect, basic auth will be going away.

Please note, this Community primarily provides consumer support and your question is focused on developer issues on the business side, the new Q&A forums are better suited for these questions. I'm confident someone there will be able to point you in the right direction and help you update your code as they get a lot of questions about this since basic auth was disabled.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/products/office

However, non-English forums are not available yet - you can try the TechNet forums at https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/de-de/home instead.

Unfortunately, moderators are unable to move messages to that forum, so you'll need to repost it.

-- Diane

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Nils Honermann Win User

Thank you for pointing me to the right direction!
  4. FlexComZentrale Win User

Email Weiterleitung

Wenn Sie portal.office365.com meinen, dann ja.

Hier habe ich aber keine Einstellungsmöglichkeiten zu einer Weiterleitung finden können....

Oder es kommt folgende Nachricht. (wenn ich mich im portal unter dieser Email eingeloggt habe!)

:-(

You're not a member of this shared mailbox

To access zentrale@..., you need to sign in with an account that's a member of the shared mailbox. Learn more about shared mailboxes.

Click here to sign out.

More details...

Refresh the page

Ich finde es einfache nicht .... :=|

Haben Sie nocha andere Ideen?
  5. Baumeister_bop Win User

Liveereignis in ihrer Region nicht verfügbar

So, die hier postulierte Ursache wurde mir vom Suport bestätigt; leider gibt es aber wohl nur eine Umweg-Lösung:

[other company] can schedule a live event because they onboarded to Teams very early, that Teams only have EMEA region, so their tenant region is mapped to EMEA.

But later on, Germany has much more strict privacy requirements, and we added another GoLocal region for Germany, so for all new tenants onboarded after that, their tenant region will be Germany, which we haven't supported live event to these
    new tenants.

We're not able to move tenants to other data-centers for compliance reasons, you would have to make a new tenant located in the EU to have access to live events.

6. Detlef Diskowski Win User

Wie komme ich aus den Anmeldeschleifen des Authenticators?

BEi der Antwort bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung:
    A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
    its recipients. This is a permanent error.

The following address failed:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***:
    SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: microsoft-com.mail.protection.outlook.com (40.93.207.5) reason: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. [CB1PEPF00003D78.namp
    rd00.prod.outlook.com 2023-03-27T09:32:27.120Z 08DB2E9E1AC4F73C]
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox? - Similar Threads - New connection protocolls

Forum Datum

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Apps 18. Januar 2024

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Games und Spiele 18. Januar 2024

Outlook, OWA, no connection

Outlook, OWA, no connection: HelloI get the following Error by trying to access Outlook by OWA as usual."X-OWA-Error System.MissingMethodException X-OWA-Version 15.20.6500.46 X-FEServer SN7PR04CA0012 X-BEServer SN1PR07MB4110...
Apps 25. Juni 2023

Outlook, OWA, no connection

Outlook, OWA, no connection: HelloI get the following Error by trying to access Outlook by OWA as usual."X-OWA-Error System.MissingMethodException X-OWA-Version 15.20.6500.46 X-FEServer SN7PR04CA0012 X-BEServer SN1PR07MB4110...
Games und Spiele 25. Juni 2023

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers: Im using Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion (1.2.5) and cant connect with Servers, via LAN or with Realms. With Minecraft PE i can connect with those three via Wi-Fi. The Firewall is switched off, but...
Games und Spiele 25. November 2017

one mail in mailbox but no visible emails

one mail in mailbox but no visible emails: On the windows 10 outlook it always show 1 e-mail but the inbox is empty with no e-mail the android app shows no e-mails and on the outlook.com site there is no e-mails in the inbox... how do...
Outlook.com 27. März 2017

No connection to my mobile devices

No connection to my mobile devices: Since a few days my devices cannot connect anymore to the ms exchange server. There is no public information about it. Did they change the set up settings without telling ? ! Thanks for...
Outlook.com 21. November 2016
New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.