New installation of Windows 7 not updatable.

Diskutiere und helfe bei New installation of Windows 7 not updatable. im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, after installing Windows 7 Home Premium on an old PC it can't run 8.1 or 10 I can't seem to update it. I have looked for help and tried to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von Jutsuma, 27. November 2020.

1. Jutsuma
    Jutsuma Gast

New installation of Windows 7 not updatable.

Hello,

after installing Windows 7 Home Premium on an old PC it can't run 8.1 or 10 I can't seem to update it.

I have looked for help and tried to install the update packs Microsoft provides,

but the installation disk is from 2011 and doesn't seem to include Service Pack 1.

That wouldn't be a problem, if the website Microsoft links to, to download the update to SP1 would exist.
    I only get a 404 not found error and a message that the site no longer seems to exist.

Even the tools, that are supposed to update the Windows Update software say, that they are not for this system.

Yes, I did check if I downloaded the right ones. I have a 64-Bit version, that the hardware supports.

If it's of any importance: It's a German version.

I even rifled through the update archive, but I can't understand what update I am supposed to download.

I am defenitely NOT going to take the time to download every singe one of the over 900 updates,

that are shown to be related to Windows 7, because that would take forever and even longer to install correctly.

I would be very thankful, if someone could provide me with a download of updates,

that at least make the Windows Update work, so I can install the existing updates.

I've spent hours >4 on this and am not only out of ideas, but also REALLY frustrated by now.
    I am not interested in shady third party websites and I really expect from Microsoft to be able to make their software at least functional if they still offer the update service for Windows XP.

I just wanted to get a freshly installed Windows 7 version up-to-date.

Thank you very much for reading and thank you even more for maybe having a helpful answer.

Have a nice day!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

New installation of Windows 7 not updatable. - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

New installation of Windows 7 not updatable. - Similar Threads - New installation Windows

Forum Datum

Reinstallation of windows 7. I

Reinstallation of windows 7. I: Good day, Microsoft. I reinstalled windows 7. I gave my Key number. Since "7" is no longer supported, I can't resister my software due to "Security Failure". Failure code is 0x80072F8F. What shall...
Games und Spiele 14. Februar 2024

Windows 7 installation

Windows 7 installation: Hallo Liebe Community, ich habe so ein problem das meine maus und tastatur leuchten, aber ich nix bewegen und eingeben kann PS.: Ich will keine antworten das ich windows 10 installieren soll
Allgemeines 17. Februar 2020

Installation Windows 7

Installation Windows 7: Wollte Win 7 bei einem Freund neu installieren, geb Key ein und funktioniert nicht was kann ich noch tun?
Allgemeines 22. September 2018

Windows 7 Installation

Windows 7 Installation: Ich besitze einen Windows 8.1 PC auf den mit einer gültigen Windows Lizenz Windows 7 aufgespielt wurde. Nun wollte ich den PC neu installieren und die Windows 7 iso herunterladen doch wenn ich...
Allgemeines 20. April 2018

Windows 7 Installation

Windows 7 Installation: Bei der Installation auf Windows 7 pro werden die vorhandenen DVD-Laufwerke auf Standardlaufwerke zurückgesetzt. Dadurch geht die double layer Fähigkeit dieser Laufwerke verloren. Ma kann keine...
Allgemeines 12. März 2018

Windows 7 Installation

Windows 7 Installation: Bei der Installation auf Windows 7 pro werden die vorhandenen DVD-Laufwerke auf Standardlaufwerke zurückgesetzt. Dadurch geht die double layer Fähigkeit dieser Laufwerke verloren. Ma kann keine...
Allgemeines 6. März 2018

Windows 7 Installation

Windows 7 Installation: Liebe Microsoft Community ich benutze gerade einen Computer, auf dem Windows 8 installiert ist. Ich würde aber lieber Windows 7 benutzen und deswegen habe ich Windows 7 online gekauft und habe...
Allgemeines 1. November 2017
New installation of Windows 7 not updatable. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.