New PC, HDR Function not working, tried everything google suggested so far

Diskutiere und helfe bei New PC, HDR Function not working, tried everything google suggested so far im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Greetings,currently I am experiencing some trouble getting the HDR function of my display working under windows 11. I recently built a new computer,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Fabian Sochor, 14. April 2024.

1. New PC, HDR Function not working, tried everything google suggested so far

Greetings,currently I am experiencing some trouble getting the HDR function of my display working under windows 11. I recently built a new computer, and with it came an HDR 400 compatible display. However, the option to use the HDR feature is labeled as "not supported" under the windows 11 HDR settings and I can't seem to troubleshoot the issue correctly on my own.The Monitor is an ASUS TUF GAMING VG34VQL3A. It's running in displayport 1.4 @ 180 Hz 3440x1440. My I have included parts of the dxdiag "save all information" file at the end of this post.Aside from unsuccessfully trying to enable HD

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

New PC, HDR Function not working, tried everything google suggested so far - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

New PC, HDR Function not working, tried everything google suggested so far - Similar Threads - New HDR Function

Forum Datum

Nightmode not Working

Nightmode not Working: sine the last Windows Update the Nightmode does not work as well as the lowering of the Brightnes of the display.Also the Mousepad does not work anymore
Apps 9. Juli 2024

Access denied I tried everything!

Access denied I tried everything!: I can't get permissions to use a specific drive on my PC am unsure how the access got revoked in the first place might have something to do with a company account that is not present anymore.MS...
Apps 18. April 2024

Access denied I tried everything!

Access denied I tried everything!: I can't get permissions to use a specific drive on my PC am unsure how the access got revoked in the first place might have something to do with a company account that is not present anymore.MS...
Games und Spiele 18. April 2024

New PC, HDR Function not working, tried everything google suggested so far

New PC, HDR Function not working, tried everything google suggested so far: Greetings,currently I am experiencing some trouble getting the HDR function of my display working under windows 11. I recently built a new computer, and with it came an HDR 400 compatible display....
Games und Spiele 14. April 2024

microfone not working

microfone not working: my microfine is not working
Apps 23. Februar 2024

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much
Windows Security 14. November 2022

function not working

function not working: function not working
Microsoft Office 20. März 2017
New PC, HDR Function not working, tried everything google suggested so far solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.