No connection to my mobile devices

Diskutiere und helfe bei No connection to my mobile devices im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Since a few days my devices cannot connect anymore to the ms exchange server. There is no public information about it. Did they change the set up... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von JeskoR., 21. November 2016.

1. JeskoR.
    JeskoR. Gast

No connection to my mobile devices

Since a few days my devices cannot connect anymore to the ms exchange server.

There is no public information about it.

Did they change the set up settings without telling ? !

Thanks for solving this issue.

JR

2. Damian_M Win User

spontan keine server Verbindung von mobilen Geräten /No connection to my mobile devices

Hello Jesko,

This forum is for German-speaking customers. Please post your query in German and we will be happy to assist. If you would prefer to post to the forum in English, please click
    here for the English-language Outlook.com forum.

Regards,

Damian
  3. Cosmic Arts Win User

Outlook.com via iPhone 10.2.1 nicht mehr abrufbar

Wir haben selbiges Problem, ein Entfernen der Mobile-Devices aus dem Account und neu einrichten der Konten auf den IOS-Devices ermöglicht eine einmalige Synchronisation, danach geht dann wieder gar nichts mehr.

Das Problem besteht jetzt schon seit einigen Tagen/Wochen.

Gerade einmal tiefer geschaut was passiert:

The connection to 'eas.outlook.com' failed. <br />Error: TimedOut (0x274c). <br /> 80.156.86.78:443

Sind hier MS-Server down?
  4. OneNoteQuestioner_66 Win User

Onenote Synchronisation Android

Thanks for your answer but I am not sure to sign out at my mobile device because there it comes the message that the not synchronized data will get lost in case I sign out.
    <br />
  5. NoFutureKid_77 Win User

EAS not working anymore for outlook.com account

I tried this also a dozen times to no avail.
    <br />Also I have access to not just this one Microsoft Mail account and all the other are working just fine but only my main account isn't.
    <br />So I can also exclude that this is a problem related to any of my devices.
    <br />As this "testconnectivity.microsoft.com" thingy also works with every of my other acounts but not with my main account let me come to the conclusion that the error is on the server side.
    <br />Edit: For the desktop Application "Outlook" it is working fine. But that's not my problem, my Problem is everything else like the "GMail Android" App and even "Microsoft Windows Mail" will not work.
    <br />
  6. MKaiser82 Win User

Wie funktioniert ODBC in Excel unter Windows 7 ohne Excel als Administrator zu starten?

How does ODBC with Excel work under Windows 7 without running Excel as Administrator?

Using Windows XP I didn't need to have admin rights to configure ODBC connections and as well none to use these ODBC connections e.g. in Excel 2010.

Now using Windows 7 I need admin rights to configure ODBC - that's okay. But I also need them to connect via ODBC to my database. When I don't run Excel as admin, the connection doesn't start (there is even no message why not) - I need to start Excel as admin
    each time.

Is there no way to use ODBC without starting Excel as administrator? (I would be ok, when the admin password prompt appears when I try to connect to my ODBC data source... but this doesn't happen)...

The main problem why I can't default to run Excel as administrator: I cannot open any Excel-Document e.g. out of the Windows Explorer with Excel. I always have to start Excel first and then use the File-Open-Dialogue to access the Excel sheet.

Information:

I use an IBM ODBC driver for DB2 and Excel 2010, Windows 7 SP1
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

No connection to my mobile devices - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

No connection to my mobile devices - Similar Threads - connection mobile devices

Forum Datum

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Apps 18. Januar 2024

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Games und Spiele 18. Januar 2024

No Bootable Device

No Bootable Device: Habe mein Surface Go 2 zurückgesetzt und danach war mein Gerät in einem dauerhaften Start Loop der nach 10 Sekunden sich neu gestartet hat.Daraufhin habe ich die Anleitung von Microsoft für so...
Games und Spiele 2. November 2023

Outlook, OWA, no connection

Outlook, OWA, no connection: HelloI get the following Error by trying to access Outlook by OWA as usual."X-OWA-Error System.MissingMethodException X-OWA-Version 15.20.6500.46 X-FEServer SN7PR04CA0012 X-BEServer SN1PR07MB4110...
Apps 25. Juni 2023

Outlook, OWA, no connection

Outlook, OWA, no connection: HelloI get the following Error by trying to access Outlook by OWA as usual."X-OWA-Error System.MissingMethodException X-OWA-Version 15.20.6500.46 X-FEServer SN7PR04CA0012 X-BEServer SN1PR07MB4110...
Games und Spiele 25. Juni 2023

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers: Im using Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion (1.2.5) and cant connect with Servers, via LAN or with Realms. With Minecraft PE i can connect with those three via Wi-Fi. The Firewall is switched off, but...
Games und Spiele 25. November 2017

spontan keine server Verbindung von mobilen Geräten /No connection to my mobile devices

spontan keine server Verbindung von mobilen Geräten /No connection to my mobile devices: Hallo, Seit dem 18.11.2016 synchronisieren sich meine mobilen Geräte von Samsung nicht mehr mit dem MS exchange server. Laut Supportsriten sind die Einstellungen richtig . Das löschen der...
Outlook.com 23. November 2016
No connection to my mobile devices solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.