Not able to configure "Send as" throught powershell in exchange online

Diskutiere und helfe bei Not able to configure "Send as" throught powershell in exchange online im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi GuysWe're trying to automate the creation and - even more important - the delegation of permissions on shared mailboxes within out company. But I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von aplboy, 19. September 2023.

1. aplboy
    aplboy Gast

Not able to configure "Send as" throught powershell in exchange online

Hi GuysWe're trying to automate the creation and - even more important - the delegation of permissions on shared mailboxes within out company. But I got stuck now: We have a hybrid enviorement exchange online, but on prem directory. Mailbox gets created, but im not able to delegate the permissions. Im using the module ExchangeOnlineManagement in V3.3 currently. But there is missing the cmdlet "AddReceipientPermission" which i would need, as the Add-MailboxPermission doesn't work in the EXO-Enviorement. Do you know if there is a workaround to set those permissions?Regards, Andreas

2. Wolf Spohr Win User

Mobiles Endgeräte kann nicht gesperrt bzw. gelöscht werden

3. LBX-2017 Win User

Office 365 Gruppe Domain für Gruppe nach Domainwechsel ändern

Guten Tag,

danke für das Feedback. Welche Pakete muss ich dafür über die powershell installieren? Oder reicht hier die Verbindung zum Exchange aus?

Die Befehle kann ich alle nicht ausführen...

https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/powershell/exchange/exchange-online/connect-to-exchange-online-powershell/connect-to-exchange-online-powershell?view=exchange-ps

EDIT: Gut, die Umstellung hat funktioniert, nachdem ich die Verbindung zum Exchange hergestellt habe. Allerdings können jetzt keine Mails an die entsprechenden Adressen gesendet werden. Muss hier noch etwas beachtet werden?

EDIT EDIT :) : Dauert wohl einfach ein paar Minuten. Jetzt gehts.

Danke.

MfG
  4. Nik S. Win User

One Drive Personal on business notebook - Access from Admin?

Hi,

I'm Nik, an independent advisor here to assist you with this.

I understand your concern is regarding possibility of your company being able to access your data on Personal OneDrive.

Please find my answers in the same order:

1. If you have enabled sync from your personal OneDrive to local folder and your company has any rule/policy enabled to scan/access your local files, then they could possibly access those files.

2. Folders that are 'Online' available only will not be accessible as they would need your credentials to access.

3. Admin will not be able to login to your Personal OneDrive as that would also require your credentials.

Regards

Nik
  5. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Mein Sway soll nicht auf Social Media geteilt werden - wie mache ich das?

Hi Marison,

As Sways behave much like web pages, anyone who has the URL to it can view it. However, premium users have the ability to hide the share buttons (to make it not so easy to post on social media sites) as well as the ability to require a password to be able
    to view it.

Jason
  6. Galin Karlovv Win User

Microsoft Office 365 3 Domänen untereinander alle Kalender freigeben

Hallo Marco,

Bitte prüf im
    Artikel
    , wie du Kalender in Office 365 freigeben kannst.

Es gibt auch die Option durch PowerShell die Berechtigungen von jedem Benutzer ändern.

Der Befehl lautet
    Set-MailboxFolderPermission
    und wie du dich in Exchange Online verbinden kannst findest du im

Artikel

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Galin Karlov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Not able to configure "Send as" throught powershell in exchange online - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Not able to configure "Send as" throught powershell in exchange online - Similar Threads - Not able configure

Forum Datum

Scan to Mail Exchange online SMTP send error

Scan to Mail Exchange online SMTP send error: Hallo CommunityIch wollte für ein Drucker Scan to Mail mit Exchange online einrichten....
Microsoft Office 10. Juni 2024

Not able to start Windows Security

Not able to start Windows Security: When starting Windows security, the application just freezes in the loading screen and then crashes.I have tried multiple solutions i found on here, but they didnt work.
Apps 18. April 2024

Not able to start Windows Security

Not able to start Windows Security: When starting Windows security, the application just freezes in the loading screen and then crashes.I have tried multiple solutions i found on here, but they didnt work.
Games und Spiele 18. April 2024

computer is not able to access the Server

computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?
Allgemeines 23. Februar 2022

computer is not able to access the Server

computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?
Apps 23. Februar 2022

Powershell remote access to exchange online for delegated access

Powershell remote access to exchange online for delegated access: Hi, I used remote exchange online via Powershell to to administartive tasks for several Office 365 tenants. For this, I relied on a script provided here:...
Microsoft Office 5. Juni 2019

Verbindung mit der Exchange Online Powershell jetzt auch bei aktivierter...

Verbindung mit der Exchange Online Powershell jetzt auch bei aktivierter...: Häufig werden die Administrationskonten im Office 365 Tenant durch eine MFA Anmeldung abgesichert. Dadurch konnte keine Verbindung mit Hilfe der Powershell mehr hergestellt werden. Aktuell gibt es...
Microsoft Office 17. März 2017
Not able to configure "Send as" throught powershell in exchange online solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.