Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing

Diskutiere und helfe bei Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi,I want to add to a flow a run-only permission for a group, as this flow is used by a couple of users, which might change more often. My issue is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Stefan5163, 8. Juli 2021.

1. Stefan5163
    Stefan5163 Gast

Hi,I want to add to a flow a run-only permission for a group, as this flow is used by a couple of users, which might change more often. My issue is that I don't have this option to add groups see screenshot 1. In diffrent online documentations I can see that it is possible to add groups or lists as run-only users see screenshot 2 - from this post: https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/share-with-sharepoint-office-365/. By the way, I also can't add a group to the owners of the flow although it says "Invite Systemusers or Teams". I also tried to add a O365 Group Name or Email - also not po

2. Stefan5163 Win User

Okay, danke!
    <br />SG
    <br />Stefan
    <br />
  3. Galin Karlovv Win User

Hallo Stefan,
    <br />Du hast im deutschen Community Forum geschrieben und wir können auf deutsch beantworten. Bitte wende dich an die Spezialisten in Flow Forum, wo du mehr Hilfe über deine Frage bekommen kannst.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft Support Engineer
    <br />
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox gamepass lässt sich nicht abonnieren

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Marc-PhillipZietlow, If you are trying to buy a subscription only with balance, I regret to inform you that this is not possible, thanks to the new Xbox policies it is necessary to support the purchase with a credit or debit card and this is mandatory, I regret the inconvenience that this may cause you.

You would even have to have a credit card in your account to be able to make the purchase.
  5. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Teilen von Excel-Dateien

Hallo Liebchen0583,

Hiermit die Erklärung, warum das nicht funktionieren kann:

"People who are invited to access documents using anonymous guest links will only be able to view or read files in the relevant Office Online. They will not be able to open files in a corresponding desktop version of the Office program."

Quelle:

Share sites or documents with people outside your organization

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Bitte markieren Sie diese Antwort als ‚überprüft‘, wenn diese Ihnen weiterhelfen konnte, so dass auch andere Teilnehmer von der Lösung profitieren können. Die Teilnehmer, die die meisten Antworten zur Verfügung stellen, erhalten
    ein ‚Antwort-Abzeichen‘.
  6. Diane Poremsky [M365 Win User

How to configure an app (PHPMailer) in azure portal for multiple email addresses, from the same O365 tenant, to use OAuth with SMTP without user interaction?

Hello Wolf

I'm Diane, a Microsoft 365 Apps & Services MVP and I'll try to help you today.

I think you will need to use smtp-auth.office.com
    https://learn.microsoft.com/exchang...e-online/authenticated-client-smtp-submission

But...
    >>
    > Note As per the current test with SMTP Oauth 2.0 client credential flow with non-interactive sign in is not supported.

Does this mean, that my efforts were for nothing?
    <<
    Possibly. :(

Are you only sending mail to internal addresses?
    https://learn.microsoft.com/Exchang...-send-email-using-microsoft-365-or-office-365

Because this forum is targeted to end-users, not admin or Microsoft 365 development issues, and although some of us can answer some of these questions, the new Q&A forums are better suited for these questions. They should be able to tell you how to do what you want.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/products/office

Unfortunately, moderators are unable to move messages to that forum, so you'll need to repost it.

-- Diane

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

<br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing - Similar Threads - Not able share

Forum Datum

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?: I have a private Microsoft account which is linked to my student Microsoft account where I have a student license for Office 365. With my private account I purchased the new Copilot subscription....
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2024

Turn a list of emails into a group

Turn a list of emails into a group: How do I turn a list of email addresses into a group without searching a clicking each and everyone of them?
Outlook.com 28. April 2023

Share Folders to a Certain group off People

Share Folders to a Certain group off People: Is there any way to pre-define groups in SharePoint. So if I want to share a folder with a group of people that I only need to select the appropriate group instead of selecting each individual
Microsoft Office 4. April 2023

Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? e.g. 1,...

Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? e.g. 1,...: I would like to organise my pages by numbering them but doing it manually is a bit of a pain everytime I change something.
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2021

Not able to install a game I have pruchased through a game key on an other pc

Not able to install a game I have pruchased through a game key on an other pc: Hi, I bought Sea of Thieves last year on an old pc. I built a new pc now and I wanted to install Sea of Thieves on my new pc. How ever I can't. It doesnt say that I have ever owned the game on...
Apps 21. November 2020

Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And...

Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And...: I am using the Office 365 Business Abo and it works great -> for one Person. But now we hired a Freelancer and would like to share specific Folders with him. The Problem is, that the Freelancer...
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2019

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message: I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?...
Microsoft Office 16. Oktober 2017
Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.