Not receiving emails from my company employees, that send it to clients distribution list,...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Not receiving emails from my company employees, that send it to clients distribution list,... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Ich habe ein kompliziertes Problem.Mein Unternehmen xxx bietet IT-Support für Kunden an yyy.Also habe ich 2 E-Mails>E-Mail 1 - miruna@**** und meine... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Papara Miruna, 2. Mai 2021.

1. Not receiving emails from my company employees, that send it to clients distribution list,...

Ich habe ein kompliziertes Problem.Mein Unternehmen xxx bietet IT-Support für Kunden an yyy.Also habe ich 2 E-Mails>E-Mail 1 - miruna@**** und meine Firmaemail2 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** KundeBeide werden den Kundenverteilerlisten distribution list hinzugefügt.Das Problem ist, dass ich auf miruna @ xxx anscheinend nicht die E-Mails erhalte, die Mitarbeiter mit xxx also von meinem Unternehmen an die yyy-Verteilerlisten senden.Ich erhalte alle anderen E-Mails von der externen Adresse, habe ich kein Problem.Ich habe bei meinem IT ServiceDesk nachgefragt, die E-Mails verfolgt und es wird "geli

2. aj251 Win User

OneDrive not allowing to access folders and files since 03/10/2023

Okay...thank you, Fuad.
    As I'm not longer an employee of this company and the company itself isn't existing anymore I thought I can copy/move my files and folders to my private OneDrive-Space.
    That is really very very bad......but anyway: Thanks for your information !
    Hubert
  3. WolfgangTichy Win User

Office für iOS: kann Open-XML Dokumente nicht öffnen (normale Word docx Dokumente!!)

noch als Zusatzinfo:

Additional info:

I ran the following test:

I took a .docx file I created on my office PC which was stored on our server and saved it locally to my PC harddrive. I then save a copy as .doc as well. Then I emailed both files to my office Outlook account AND my iCloud account (with one email).

BOTH files did NOT open from my Outlook account and BOTH files just opened fine from my iCloud account.

I then forwarded the email from my Outlook account to my iCloud account and now BOTH files did NOT open anymore.

So it seems that my Outlook account (Exchange server) corrupts the files.

Can that be?

best regards

Wolfgang
  4. Neithan22 Win User

Berechtigungsproblem bei Senden in Outlook 2019 über Gmail

Hello Diane,

and thank you for your valuable insight that there is no such functionality. That saves me further hours trying in vain.

I appreciate your link and it was helpful to a certain degree even though it is quite old and things look and work different in Outlook 2019. The first problem I encountered was that Outlook wouldn't set up the new account when I entered a wrong incoming
    server. I chose IMAP btw. but that shouldn't make a difference, right? When I entered the correct server it downloaded all emails from my Gmail account which I don't want it to do. So I repeated the process but this time I put Outlook in offline mode prior
    to setting up the new account. Before reactivating online mode, I deactivated receiving mail items in the send-receive-group setting as described on your webpage. That seemed to work in the beginning but once I pressed the send/receive all folders button it
    ignored the setting and started downloading my inbox again. I wonder if that is a bug or intentional. To prevent me from accidentally doing this in the future, I went into the server settings and changed the incoming server address as described in your article.
    One has to deselect the "automatically test settings" field to complete the process. If you want to keep a copy of sent emails in your sent box, on the POP- and IMAP account settings where you enter all the server addresses you need to go to advanced settings,
    hit the advanced tab and uncheck "Don't keep a copy of sent elements". My Outlook is in German so please forgive me if the wording isn't a 100% match. It seems to work ok for now even though I find it strange that I get frequent error messages now that Outlook
    couldn't check the Gmail inbox for new mail. It seems as if unchecking the button "receive mail items" doesn't do anything and Outlook still tries to call the inbox.

I guess I could just ignore that but there is one more thing: When I receive a forwarded message from Gmail in my Outlook inbox and I click reply it will do so using my outlook email account. I have to manually change the "From:" address to my Gmail even
    though Outlook recognizes Gmail as the receiving account. Shouldn't Outlook choose the original recipient address as the reply address?

Thanks in advance!

Neithan
  5. Nik S. Win User

One Drive Personal on business notebook - Access from Admin?

Hi,

I'm Nik, an independent advisor here to assist you with this.

I understand your concern is regarding possibility of your company being able to access your data on Personal OneDrive.

Please find my answers in the same order:

1. If you have enabled sync from your personal OneDrive to local folder and your company has any rule/policy enabled to scan/access your local files, then they could possibly access those files.

2. Folders that are 'Online' available only will not be accessible as they would need your credentials to access.

3. Admin will not be able to login to your Personal OneDrive as that would also require your credentials.

Regards

Nik
  6. RaymondPocher Win User

Geschäfts- oder Schulkonto bei privatem Account einfach so angelegt. Wie kann ich es löschen?

Thanks @Paulo GM

I reply in english. I think that might be better. I tried to look that up but couldnt find any other accounts. The only account is the one that I am having.

Yet it is weird that I can use my very same email and log into another account using a different pssword. Another weird thing is that for some reason my employer is mentioned as well. But my privat email is not at all tied to my employer. It worries me a
    little to be honest.

This is a screen after logging in to the business account:

[​IMG]

There seems to be power bi as well. Power bi is actually only used from my employer. I am not admin right now.

Under subscribtions I can find that:

[​IMG]

under personal information is nothing but my email address.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Not receiving emails from my company employees, that send it to clients distribution list,... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Not receiving emails from my company employees, that send it to clients distribution list,... - Similar Threads - Not receiving emails

Forum Datum

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the...
Games und Spiele 7. März 2024

Emails from thew domain studentbeans.com are not visible in my Inbox

Emails from thew domain studentbeans.com are not visible in my Inbox: I cannot receive emails from studentbeans.com - i also forwarded some studentbeans emails from the domain unibw.de to my outlook.com inbox and according to the logs they get successfully...
Outlook.com 28. Oktober 2023

Is it possible to sync folders that are shared with me not my own to my Laptop

Is it possible to sync folders that are shared with me not my own to my Laptop: Hi,I am currently working on a film Project with me and my friends and we need a cloud Database on which everyone can work. Is it possible to sync shared folders to the explorer?Best regards Lukas
Microsoft Office 12. August 2023

Unable to receive emails from multiple senders

Unable to receive emails from multiple senders: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern.Bei mir ist das auch so, dass ich es schon seit Monaten bzw. einigen Jahren ab und zu nur bedingt auch wichtige Mails erhalte! Ich habe schon die "andere Seite"...
Outlook.com 7. Juni 2022

I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ?

I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ?: Dear Support Microsoft I ist a Long time i don't receive my mails on my Email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . I would like to know if you can help...
Outlook.com 17. Januar 2020

Outlook 15.31: Send emails not send but moved to drafts

Outlook 15.31: Send emails not send but moved to drafts: Hi everybody, after the last Outlook (on Mac) update to 15.31 (170216) I experience some weird problem that some emails are not send after pressing the send button, but moved to drafts instead....
Microsoft Office 21. Februar 2017

Hybrid Distribution List

Hybrid Distribution List: Hallo zusammen wir haben eine Exchange-Hybrid Umgebung mit Exchange 2013. Die hälfte der User ist bereits in die Cloud migriert, die andere Hälfte befindet sich noch auf dem On-Prem Exchange....
Microsoft Office 18. November 2016
Not receiving emails from my company employees, that send it to clients distribution list,... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.