Office 2019 Application very slow when opening remote files

Diskutiere und helfe bei Office 2019 Application very slow when opening remote files im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Office 2019 fresh installation applications take very long to open remote files and even to just close them without making any changes. Local files are... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von memorandomz, 27. März 2020.

1. Office 2019 Application very slow when opening remote files

Office 2019 fresh installation applications take very long to open remote files and even to just close them without making any changes. Local files are fine.

Other files e.g. PDFs from the same source are no problem on the same computer. And I can open the same office files just fine on another computer.

It works in safe mode. However, I don't have any add-ons, so that's not the problem.

2. himalay_atram Win User

Hi, I am an independent adviser and would like to help you resolve your issue.

please refer to below article and see if it helps to resolve your issue

->https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/trouble...

Hope this may resolve your issue. Feel free to post back if you need more help. I will be glad to help you.

Regards

Himalay
  3. memorandomz Win User

Hi, I am an independent adviser and would like to help you resolve your issue.

please refer to below article and see if it helps to resolve your issue

->https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/trouble...

Hope this may resolve your issue. Feel free to post back if you need more help. I will be glad to help you.

Regards

Himalay
    Thank you, but I already found and tried that.

There was no key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\Open Find" in my registry, but even after I created it myself, it didn't change anything.
  4. Claus Busch Win User

Excel Datei laden

5. Bernard_Par Win User

Öffnen von Excel-Dateien

6. Georgi T. Win User

OneDrive - dokument kann nicht registriert werden

Hallo Valentin,

Handelt es sich dabei um eine bestimmte Datei oder um mehrere?

Ist diese Datei in einen /mehrere Unterordner?

Was passiert, wenn du diese Datei in den Stammordner von OneDrive for Business verschiebst/kopierst - kannst du sie von dort öffnen?

Kannst du diese Datei öffnen, wenn du sie herunterlädst?

Wie lange ist der Name der Datei inklusive Pfad? Bitte beachte, dass es eine Beschränkung auf 256 Zeichen gibt.

Siehe:

“We
    couldn’t register this document” error in Word or “The file could not be accessed” error in Excel when opening file from SharePoint

Fehlermeldungen bei dem Versuch, ein Office-Dokument zu öffnen.

Freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Office 2019 Application very slow when opening remote files - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Office 2019 Application very slow when opening remote files - Similar Threads - Office 2019 Application

Forum Datum

I lost very important files

I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and...
Apps 7. Juni 2023

I lost very important files

I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and...
Games und Spiele 7. Juni 2023

mac olm file converter application

mac olm file converter application: mac olm file converter software Stella mac olm document converter software is the powerful software to transform all olm document information in to pst record. This software is particularly...
Microsoft Windows 20. Dezember 2021

Screen snipping very slow after updates

Screen snipping very slow after updates: Hi The screen snipping tool takes very long to open after I have pushed the back of my Surface pen after the recent updates. Before it was fast almost immediately but now it takes over a minute...
Surface 4. Oktober 2020

Remote Desktop Application

Remote Desktop Application: Ich arbeite auf einem MacBook und verbinde mich mit RDP auf unseren Windows-Server virtueller Desktop: Wenn ich RDP starte bei 3 Bildschirmen, dann sind die Fenster der Anwendungen von Office365...
Apps 22. September 2020

One Drive Up- and Download are very slow

One Drive Up- and Download are very slow: Hi Team I have read a lot of articles here and in other forums about the connectivity. A lot of people complain about the up- and download speed for OneDrive. All your proposals to change...
OneDrive 11. Januar 2018

Office remote

Office remote: Hallo, um mein Windows Phone als Fernsteuerung für meine PowerPoint Präsentationen zu verwenden habe ich mir die Office remote App auf mein Handy (Windows 10) geladen auch das entsprechend Add in...
Microsoft Office 18. April 2017
Office 2019 Application very slow when opening remote files solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.