One Drive Up- and Download are very slow

Diskutiere und helfe bei One Drive Up- and Download are very slow im Bereich OneDrive im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi Team I have read a lot of articles here and in other forums about the connectivity. A lot of people complain about the up- and download speed for... Dieses Thema im Forum "OneDrive" wurde erstellt von RonnyDrechsler-Hildebrand, 11. Januar 2018.

1. One Drive Up- and Download are very slow

Hi Team

I have read a lot of articles here and in other forums about the connectivity. A lot of people complain about the up- and download speed for OneDrive.

All your proposals to change settings, update the systems, using different clients and OS's weren't very helpful and didn't come to a final solution.

For me too. I have tried OneDrive (personal), OneDrive for Business as well as OneDrive in an Office 365 account.

All of those versions running on different clients and using different ISPs have the same issue. The speed seems either to be throttled or your servers can't provide more performance. The maximum speed wasn't higher than 2 MByte/s by downloading the files from the OneDrive Cloud storage to my local computers. My ISPs provides either 100 Mbit/s or 1 GBit/s based on the location from were I was connected.

As already mentioned in a different post, using Cloud storage with other providers like DropBox, Google Drive are much faster.

In addition all collected information from this and other forums pointing to an issue on your site instead of an issue on client-site.

As I am paying for Office 365 I strongly recommend to provide at least a fix or a solution in the next two weeks!

And don't provide bits and pieces or provide links that don't belong to the speed-issue like you have done it in other posts.

If we can't get it solved in the next 2 weeks, I will cancel the contract and went back to a different cloud storage provider and won't recommend OneDrive to my friends, customers or other people.

It is a shame, how you ply with your users/customers.

Please let me know, how you will solve hat issue!

Thanks!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

One Drive Up- and Download are very slow - OneDrive

Die Seite wird geladen...

One Drive Up- and Download are very slow - Similar Threads - One Drive and

Forum Datum

Mails are blocked and account gets blocked very often, why?

Mails are blocked and account gets blocked very often, why?: Ihre Nachricht hateinige oder alle Empfänger nicht erreicht. Betreff: Gesendet am: 29.04.2021 22:37FolgenderEmpfänger kann/können nicht erreicht werden: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
Outlook.com 30. April 2021

Screen snipping very slow after updates

Screen snipping very slow after updates: Hi The screen snipping tool takes very long to open after I have pushed the back of my Surface pen after the recent updates. Before it was fast almost immediately but now it takes over a minute...
Surface 4. Oktober 2020

One Drive download blockieren

One Drive download blockieren: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage. Ich möchte gerne Dateien hochladen und die Links verschicken, aber möchte nicht das man die Dateien, Mp3s usw. Downloaden kann. Ich habe gesehen das es bei nicht...
Microsoft Office 3. Januar 2019

One Drive - Benutzername ändern

One Drive - Benutzername ändern: Hallo, Auf der One Drive Seite (https://onedrive.live.com) steht ja rechts oben der Name, jenen Namen sieht man auch, wenn man sich für eine Datei die "Details" einblendet.... Nun habe ich rechts...
Microsoft Office 27. Dezember 2018

One Drive Download sehr langsam und bricht dann ab

One Drive Download sehr langsam und bricht dann ab: Hallo zusammen, ich habe diverse Fotos und Videos in One Drive hochgeladen. Jetzt wollte ich einige Alben davon lokal herunterladen und habe folgende Probleme: 1. Der Download ist sehr...
OneDrive 4. März 2018

Office 365 nur One Drive Download

Office 365 nur One Drive Download: Hallo Microsoft Community, ich habe folgendes Problem: Meine Hochschule Hannover bietet uns Studenten kostenlos das Office 365 Paket an. Beim erfolgreichen anmelden lässt sich jedoch nur One...
Microsoft Office 11. Dezember 2017

One drive mp3 download

One drive mp3 download: hallo, ich habe MP3 Dateien auf One drive geladen und will es nun wieder auf meinen PC downloaden. Die Datei wird anscheinend aber zuerst zu rar Datei umgewandelt und dann erst gedownloaded. Ich...
OneDrive 17. April 2017
One Drive Up- and Download are very slow solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.