one mail in mailbox but no visible emails

Diskutiere und helfe bei one mail in mailbox but no visible emails im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; On the windows 10 outlook it always show 1 e-mail but the inbox is empty with no e-mail the android app shows no e-mails and on the outlook.com site... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Shosougly, 27. März 2017.

1. Shosougly
    Shosougly Gast

one mail in mailbox but no visible emails

On the windows 10 outlook it always show 1 e-mail but the inbox is empty with no e-mail

the android app shows no e-mails

and on the outlook.com site there is no e-mails in the inbox...

how do I fix this ????

2. janbitschnau Win User

Emails alle weck

Ich bin bin fast jeden Tag in meinem Email Konto, daher kann es nicht inaktiv sein.

Two folders in your mailbox have the same name.

Two folders with the name Notes have been found in your mailbox. Please connect to your mailbox using your Web browser and rename one of the folders. After you rename one folder, your IMAP e-mail application will be able to display both folders.

Diese Email kam heute an. Aber ich hab keine zwei Ordner mit gleichem Namen.
  3. Diane Poremsky Win User

Outlook like at work

Hello Christian

Outlook.com - and join everyone to the family, although that only works for calendar share and a family calendar. You can use a custom domain but only one address in the custom domain per mailbox, limit of 6 mailboxes with a Family subscription

If you want to assign tasks, you need an exchange tenant. You'll need a domain name but will have full control and can have up to 300 aliases per mailbox (in any/all domains you own and add to the tenant). The cost is $6 a month per mailbox, more if you also want an office subscription. You will have all the business features - shared mailboxes, share calendar, contacts, assign tasks.

-- Diane

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook.pst

Yeah, the translation often leaves a lot to be desired.

The English version:

The error message is normal with IMAP accounts - its telling you that Search Folders won't work using those criteria. You can ignore it.

>>

I have 3 IMAP email accounts, one is no longer displayed. which one needs to be deleted?

<<

If the account is no longer listed in the email account tab of Account Settings but is in the data files tab, can you Remove the data file?
  5. CrownedHarbor44 Win User

Mailbox voll mit 'Andere'

I'm gonna switch to English, this may be easier. Thanks for your help first of all.
    The above structure is not the case. Strangely, the folder structure in Outlook looks as always, only one inbox, one sent items etc...and one folder for each subject in my archive. So the duplicate structure that is shown under Settings/General/Storage is only visible there. BUT: in my source folder structure I have now duplicates everywhere, up to 10-15 times the same email across whole conversations. This is what's eating the storage space. And having to go through this manually to delete each duplicate email would take years...
    I really don't know what to do - looks like I shot down my whole cloud mail system. :-(
  6. OwlWizard Win User

outlook.com - no E-Mails out (but in!)

Hi there,

I'm an Independent Advisor here to help you out,

There are currently issues with the Outlook.com service. Users may be unable to log in, or send and receive emails through Outlook.com. The issue is being actively worked on by Microsoft Engineers.

Please refer to the service status page here for updates -
    https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

Best,

Nick
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

one mail in mailbox but no visible emails - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

one mail in mailbox but no visible emails - Similar Threads - one mail mailbox

Forum Datum

No visible App-Info Badges for Managed Home Screen Android 8.1 & Android 11

No visible App-Info Badges for Managed Home Screen Android 8.1 & Android 11: Hi,we deployed TC57 Scanner with Microsoft Intune as dedicated devices. There are no App-Icon badges for our Apps, if we get messages on these devices. It worked one or 2 months prior to this...
Microsoft Office 25. Mai 2023

WH-1000XM5 Connected music but no microphone

WH-1000XM5 Connected music but no microphone: Hello,On Windows 10, my wireless bluetooth headset only connects as a music device, and not with microphone says "Connected music" in the bluetooth menu.If I go into sound settings there is a...
Apps 20. Januar 2023

WH-1000XM5 Connected music but no microphone

WH-1000XM5 Connected music but no microphone: Hello,On Windows 10, my wireless bluetooth headset only connects as a music device, and not with microphone says "Connected music" in the bluetooth menu.If I go into sound settings there is a...
Games und Spiele 20. Januar 2023

New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox?

New connection protocolls in 2023 for ms-office emails, no more imap access to mailbox?: Hallo all,I have a question according to the new exchange / ms-office 365 mailbox access in 2023. According to imap-settings i programmed a non-interactive script that can log in with TLS+IMAP to...
Microsoft Office 5. Dezember 2022

outlook.com - no E-Mails out but in!

outlook.com - no E-Mails out but in!: Dear all. Since today Feb 2nd, 2020 per outlook.com any e-mails cannot be sent to: swisscom, t-online or web.de; others I did not try - solution will be what /how /'till when? Any hints...
Outlook.com 5. Februar 2020

Mailbox

Mailbox: Hallo. Ich erhalte gelegentlich Mail nicht ( auch nicht im Spam ) obschon beim Absender das Mail als gesendet und übermittelt erscheint. An was kann es liegen? Dank für ein feedback Gruss Ralf
Outlook.com 4. November 2018

Outlook (Office 365) - geteilte Mailbox - Mails im Namen von Mailbox nicht möglich

Outlook (Office 365) - geteilte Mailbox - Mails im Namen von Mailbox nicht möglich: Wir haben im Admin von Office 365 eine geteilte Mailbox angelegt. Die zugeordneten Mitglieder können im Namen der Mailbox (die ordnungsgemäss in ihrer Inbox erscheint) keine Mails abschicken. Es...
Outlook.com 17. Juli 2018
one mail in mailbox but no visible emails solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.