OneDrive adds useless icons to file explorer folders

Diskutiere und helfe bei OneDrive adds useless icons to file explorer folders im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; From time to time no reproducible reason, OneDrive adds icons to the lower left of the folder symbols in file explorer.I've already tried the "hack" to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Office-R & Gentleman, 14. März 2023.

1. OneDrive adds useless icons to file explorer folders

From time to time no reproducible reason, OneDrive adds icons to the lower left of the folder symbols in file explorer.I've already tried the "hack" to change the respective key in the registry, but it keeps coming back.The icons are useless because they show, e.g. "PowerPoint", although the folder does not contain any PowerPoints. Usually, folders contain different types of documents, such as Word, Excel, images, ... => An icon does not make senseIf would have like to upload an image showing an example, but this site says "failed to upload".

2. Fuad Laguda Win User

How to select documents which should be in OneDrive?

Hello JJTT_885,

Thank you for coming to the forum.

I am sorry to inform you that OneDrive does not have such features. The way OneDrive works is this:

There are some selected folders that OneDrive can sync, those folders are your complete Desktop, Documents, and Pictures. It will sync all the contents, you cannot select what to sync and what not to sync. It will sync the whole documents in those folders

In this link below you will see all the folders that OneDrive can sync.
    https://support.office.com/article/d61a7930-a6fb-4b95-b28a-6552e77c3057

Another thing, you can do is to move the folder directory you want to the OneDrive Folder created for you when you install OneDrive and sign in, you will see it in the left pane of your File explorer.

Give a reply if you need more information

Best Regards
    Fuad
  3. Augustine_E Win User

OneDrive Ordnerverzeichnis

Hallo Dave,

Lass mich versuchen dir zu helfen.

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob das, was du erreichen möchtest, möglich ist, zumindest nicht in der normalen Version von OneDrive. Du kannst das Gegenteil tun; die OneDrive-Ordnerstruktur auf deinem lokalen System annehmen.

Du kannst die folgende Website (auf Englisch) anschauen, dort gibt einige Hinweise zur Verwendung von Bibliotheken:

Use Libraries to View OneDrive Folders and Local Folders
    . Vielleicht hilft dir der Ansatz.

Wir freuen uns auf deine Rückmeldung.

LG

AEG
  4. Andreas Killer Win User

Nach Seitenverweis rückt die eingesetzte Formel anschliessend nicht mehr an den Rand dran sondern es sieht so aus wäre immer ein Leerzeichen enthalten bevor der Verweis los geht.

5. Andreas Killer Win User

Sortieren funktioniert nicht beim Öffnen auf Windows --> Tabelle auf Mac erstellt

6. Andreas Killer Win User

WENN-DANN-Formel in Excel mit Datumsbedingung

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

OneDrive adds useless icons to file explorer folders - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

OneDrive adds useless icons to file explorer folders - Similar Threads - OneDrive adds useless

Forum Datum

OneDrive Personal: "Add shortcut to My Files" option missing for shared folder

OneDrive Personal: "Add shortcut to My Files" option missing for shared folder: A user with OneDrive Personal shared a folder with me using OneDriver Personal too. His folder is appearing under "Shared" in my OneDrive – but if I click the three little dots for the context...
Microsoft Office 23. November 2023

OneDrive - Delete folders or file sharing

OneDrive - Delete folders or file sharing: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Hallo,dass die Dateien/Ordner nach beendigen der Freigabe erhalten bleiben, ist das erwartete Verhalten:beim Freigeben wird auf dem Server ein Link erzeugt, unter...
Microsoft Office 7. September 2023

OneDrive not allowing to access folders and files since 03/10/2023

OneDrive not allowing to access folders and files since 03/10/2023: Hello and hopefully someone can help me.....nearly two weeks ago I could absolutely work and sync files/folders with OneDrive.Today I wanted to reorganize some folders and delete some old files...
Microsoft Office 17. März 2023

Access Denied while trying to copy a file from local folder to SharePoint Online folder

Access Denied while trying to copy a file from local folder to SharePoint Online folder: Hi all, I have an issue while trying to copy one specific file from local folder to mapped as network drive SharePoint Online Document Library folder. I see in feedler following error: PUT...
Microsoft Office 24. Januar 2018

ES File Explorer

ES File Explorer: ES File Explorer [IMG] ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager. It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer,...
Tools + Produktivität 27. März 2015

File Explorer

File Explorer: File Explorer [IMG] 【Introduction of Application】 File Explorer is an application to help you manage and browse the files in the SD card and isolated storage of your Windows Phone device. By...
Tools + Produktivität 26. März 2015

ES File Explore

ES File Explore: ES File Explore [IMG] ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager. It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer,...
Tools + Produktivität 26. März 2015
OneDrive adds useless icons to file explorer folders solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.