OneDrive Busines-nonBusiness appears at the same time

Diskutiere und helfe bei OneDrive Busines-nonBusiness appears at the same time im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear community, since maybe last weak i get a request to synchronize OneDrive for business, when the Windows10 starts on my laptop. They ask me:... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Nex Shore, 19. November 2020.

1. Nex Shore
    Nex Shore Gast

Dear community,

since maybe last weak i get a request to synchronize OneDrive for business, when the Windows10 starts on my laptop. They ask me: "which library should be synchronized? - set your URL..." The problem is, i don't use OneDrive for business. The blue "OneDrive - icon", looks like an old version, is displayed on my system tray in this moment.

After doing nothing during about a hour or two, the white icon from the standard-OneDrive appears and shows me the version, that i actually use, is connected with the cloud and synchronized. But the blue cloud-icon is also still there.

I have just a "Microsoft OneDrive" app installed on my device. Actualy no 365 ist active right now.

Need to work on my project and get the access to the cloud instantly after the device starts. How can i switch this "business-thing" off?

Best Regards

Nex Shore

2. Nex Shore Win User

Hallo Alexander,

danke für deine Antwort.

Ich kann mich nicht einfach abmelden, da ich erst nicht angemeldet bin. Man kann OneDrive for business beenden, es taucht aber beim Neustart wieder auf. Es wird jedes Mal nach irgendeiner URL gefragt. Ich bin der Meinung dieses OneDrive for business nicht installiert
    oder irgendwie eingeschaltet zu haben.

Als ich meine Frage formuliert hatte war es so, dass das Aufrufen der OneDrive-App im Startmenu immer wieder das "bitte geben Sie die URL"-Fenster hervorgebracht hat. Jetzt startet das normale OneDrive und synchronisiert auch ganz normal wenn ich es aufrufe.
    Aber das business-Teil bleibt trotzdem immer noch.

Es ist total verrückt, da ich eigentlich in der letzten Zeit nichts damit gemacht habe, es ändert sich aber ständig was auf meinem Rechner. Besonders bei den Microsoft-Diensten. Meist nur minimal, aber ich merke das doch schon.

An sich ist es größtenteils gelöst, ich hoffe es bleibt dabei. Nur stört es noch ein bisschen, dass irgendwelche unnötigen Sachen erscheinen, die ich nicht verursacht habe.

Freundliche Grüße

Nex
  3. Alexandar Petrov Win User

Hallo Nex,

vielen Dank für deine Anfrage.

Wenn du die blaue Ikone unten am Taskleise sehen kannst, dann bist du im OneDrive mit einem Office 365 für Business, oder Office 365 für Bildung Lizenz angemeldet. Du kannst einfach mit dem rechten Maustaste auf die blaue Ikone anklicken und
    dich abmelden.

Bitte merke noch, dass im deutschen Forum auf Deutch geschrieben wird. Wenn du deine Anfrage auf English stellen willst, poste bitte im englischen Forum.

Bedanke mich für dein Verständnis.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Petrov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  4. SusYO Win User

OneDrive, teilen mit bestimmten E-Mail-Adressen

HI there,
    <br />I tried the solution but it wasn´t sucessful :-(...got still the same problem.
    <br />Also this appears when entering an e-mail address: The following e-mail addresses are not MS addresses
    <br />
  5. Del Lyn Win User

PPT animate by paragraph not working

Hi ,

I am Lyn, an Independent Advisor and a fellow Microsoft user. Here to assist you in solving an issue.

Make sure you have selected and add the animation in the paragraph one at a time.

Select the text of the 1st paragraph, NOT the box/placeholder. Go to Animation > Add Animation > Select the Entrance effect you like. Click Start: On Click.

Do the same to the 2nd, 3rd paragraph.
  6. HeinzStieger Win User

SWAY

I have produced several learning units with SWAY and Power-Point as Video (mp4) included. It worked well all the time but all the sudden I and all the learners get the message after click on the video: "The video cannot be dispalyed at the moment". In
    the same SWAY all other videos (not power point sourced) work. Has somebody an idea what might be behind this major error?
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

OneDrive Busines-nonBusiness appears at the same time - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

OneDrive Busines-nonBusiness appears at the same time - Similar Threads - OneDrive Busines nonBusiness

Forum Datum

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Apps 14. Januar 2024

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Games und Spiele 14. Januar 2024

4 STRAFÄNTRTÄGE DENNOCH - SAME SAME SAM E

4 STRAFÄNTRTÄGE DENNOCH - SAME SAME SAM E: WIE kann das sein ? Nach 25 Stunden ist mein Laptop wieder im FremdNutzung - Bluetooth und Wlan so kann das nicht weiter laufen Sachschaden incl Anwalt und PRixDet - Fünfstelling 8 Handys 4...
Windows Insider 1. Dezember 2023

The following Products can´t be installat the same Time

The following Products can´t be installat the same Time: Bei der Installation von OFFICE habe ich die Fehlermeldung bekommen" The following Products can´t be installat the same Time,O365HomePremretail,ProjectPro2021Volume , ProPlus2021Volume,...
Microsoft Office 27. März 2023

Change onedrive Bussines name for Multi Acount at same Organisation

Change onedrive Bussines name for Multi Acount at same Organisation: Liebe LeuteUnser Unternehmen hat eine Datenbank-Konto offiziell für alle Kollegen und alle Kollegen haben ein privates Onedrive-Konto, wenn wir uns bei 2 Benutzern Offcial Storage und Privat...
Microsoft Office 23. Januar 2023

I have two folders of the same name

I have two folders of the same name: I have two folders of the same name in the same folder. How to figure out which one is the right one?
Apps 10. November 2022

MIP SDK: Labeling files and saving them under the same name in the same path

MIP SDK: Labeling files and saving them under the same name in the same path: I am trying to build an Office Add-In for which I need to get and set the current sensitivity label of the file. The only way I found to extract that label is via the MIP SDK. If I want to change...
Microsoft Office 20. Januar 2022
OneDrive Busines-nonBusiness appears at the same time solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.