Outlook/Active Sync and Copying Contact with birthdays causes one day birthday shift

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook/Active Sync and Copying Contact with birthdays causes one day birthday shift im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Is there a way to prevent outlook/active sync to shift birthdays by one day when importing contacts from another exchange account? When browsing the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von AlexAfA, 24. Januar 2022.

1. AlexAfA
    AlexAfA Gast

Outlook/Active Sync and Copying Contact with birthdays causes one day birthday shift

Is there a way to prevent outlook/active sync to shift birthdays by one day when importing contacts from another exchange account? When browsing the forums, Microsoft claims the day shift to be caused by implementations in other products. Alas, when I copy contacts from one exchange account to another exchange account in the same timezone sic! by using export/import then the birthdays are shifted as well. This is a product error which obviously was never fixed. At least a copy from a microsoft environment to another microsoft environment must work flawlessly. Or did somebody found a solution

2. Jörn Flinspach Win User

Outlook Connector synchronisiert Geburtstage in den Kontakten einen Tag zu früh

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe das auch schon im englischsprachigen "answers" gepostet, aber bisher keine Antwort bekommen, daher poste ich noch mal hier, ich geh jetzt mal davon aus, dass alle der englischen Sprache mächtig sind und verzichte jetzt ins deutsche zu übersetzen.

Ich habe mal folgenden Test durchgeführt:

I use microsoft "outlook connector" with Outlook 2007 (32Bit). Outlook Connector Version is 14.0.5117.5000 (32Bit)

Test Case one: I create a new Contact in my Outlook 2007 in my Contact list from Windows Live

Birthday is set to 24.02.2011

Outlook automatically creates the Outlook Calendar Event for this birthday ON 24.02.2011

I wait some minutes until the Outlook Connector has syncronized with Microsoft Live Server - then i wait again some minutes for the Re synchronization - then you can see - surprise surprise - the birthday changed to 23.02.2011. The calender entry and the
    Contact Birthday information have changed to 23.02.2011. This is repeatable/reproduceable!

Test Case two:

I create a new Contact in Windows Live (online)

Birthday 24.02.2011

After the sync i can see that the birthday DOES NOT change. But Windows live does not automatically create the entry for the calendar.

Vielleicht kann das ja mal jemand testen der Outlook 2010 installiert hat. Vielleicht verhält es sich da ja wieder anders. Die Zeitzone hab ich auf live.de angepasst - muss ich noch was in Outlook selbst einstellen? (Ich geh davon aus, das Outlook 2007 die
    Zeitzone von Windows 7 nutzt)

Grüße Jörn
  3. Sandro_B. Win User

Office Outlook 365 synchronisierungsfehler

Hallo EDVpk,

Ich bin Sandro ein unabhängiger Community Berater,

ich habe hier mal ein bisschen recherchiert, dieses Problem scheint bekannt zu sein und Microsoft und Apple versuchen es zu Lösen, laut einem Poist hier im englischen Forum, scheint für einige User ein IOS update abhilfe geschaffen zu haben, aber auch für einige
    nicht.

Wann das Problem genau behoben wird ist noch nicht genauer abzuschätzen.

Sollte dir diese Antwort weiterhelfen, so würde ich mich über eine Bewertung Freuen.

Liebe Grüße

Sandro

Quellpost in Englisch:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...
  4. DHawkeye80 Win User

Office 365 / Excel for Mac: performance issue, process "diskarbitrationd"

I've experienced the lag issue, where diskarbitrationd kicks in and causes a pause each time - very frustrating.

A few observations...

1) It happens when I booted up offline.

2) I thought it only happened when I work on files from the one drive local sync folder. I decided to save the file to my desktop, close excel, reopen excel and edit the desktop file instead. This seemed to get things back on track however the lag issue
    came back when I accessed the desktop file again the next day (from a fresh reboot). The location of the current file doesn't appear to be the cause. I'm of the opinion that you need to launch Excel, get past the subscription check, close Excel and then
    reload it in order for it to work without kicking in diskarbitrationd.

3) I haven't concluded whether this is a factor or not, but I also choose to exit the one drive auto load auto sync feature. The icon shows that it's looking for an Internet connection and I didn't know if this was causing diskarbitrationd to kick in. I
    close the auto sync in the menu bar just in case.

Here are the steps I follow just to get excel to play nicely...

1) boot the machine

2) close one drive auto load auto refresh

3) load excel

4) skip the subscription check

5) close excel

6) open excel with the file I want to work on
  5. Andreas_SL Win User

Probleme mit Kontakten in Outlook 2016

Hallo Dominic,

ich hätte hier einen Workaround für dich welcher jedoch auf englisch ist. Solltest du dabei Hilfe benötigen sag bitte bescheid!

Back-up Outlook.com contacts first (Steps 1-3):

1. Open people.live.com page
    2. Export all contacts
    3. To make sure that all contacts where exported correctly, I advise to create new MS account, and import contacts into that test account. Check if everything is OK!
    4. Open people.live.com page
    5. Export all contacts
    6. To make sure that all contacts where exported correctly, I advise to create new Microsoft account, and import contacts into that test account. Check if everything is OK!
    7. Delete all contacts
    8. Go to Calendar page and turn off Birthday calendar:
    9. Sign-out from account
    10. Sign-in again
    11. Import all contacts on the People page
    12. Make sure that none of them are linked together
    13. Go to Calendar page and turn on again Birthday Calendar
    Bitte halte uns auf dem Laufenden!

Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  6. Andreas_SL Win User

Geburtstage von Icloud Kontakten werden in Outlook 2016 nicht angezeigt

Hallo FriedrichSchmidt,

bitte gehe wie folgt vor (wenn du Hilfe bei der Übersetzung hast sag uns bescheid):

1. Back-up Outlook.com contacts: A)Open
      people.live.com
      page B)Export all contacts C)To make sure that all contacts where exported correctly, I advise to create new Microsoft account, and import contacts into that test account. Check if everything is OK!
    2. Open people.live.com page
    3. Export all contacts
    4. To make sure that all contacts where exported correctly, I advise to create new Microsoft account, and import contacts into that test account. Check if everything is OK!
    5. Delete all contacts
    6. Go to Calendar page and turn off Birthday calendar:
    7. Sign-out from account
    8. Sign-in again
    9. Import all contacts on the People page
    10. Make sure that none of them are linked together
    11. Go to Calendar page and turn on again Birthday Calendar
    Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook/Active Sync and Copying Contact with birthdays causes one day birthday shift - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook/Active Sync and Copying Contact with birthdays causes one day birthday shift - Similar Threads - Outlook Active Sync

Forum Datum

Direct contact with Microsoft

Direct contact with Microsoft: dear communityI was blocked out of my @hotmail.com account and do not have the backup email address provided any longer. despite all my efforts answering the questions to re-instate my account, i...
Outlook.com 27. Mai 2022

Geburtstag lässt sich nicht löschen (No Contact-Sync and No Facebook-Sync)

Geburtstag lässt sich nicht löschen (No Contact-Sync and No Facebook-Sync): Hallo meine Lieben, ich habe in meinem Kalender einen Geburtstags-Eintrag von meinem Großonkel zwei Mal, der eine gehört ganz normal zu seinem Kontakt und der andere ist mit keinem Kontakt...
Microsoft Office 15. November 2018

sync google contacts to outlook contacts

sync google contacts to outlook contacts: couldn't find the function to SYNC google contacts with outlook contacts "daily sync all google contacts to outlook contacts" Looks like Flow only supports "daily copy outlook contacts to google...
Outlook.com 16. Dezember 2017

One Bluescreen per day

One Bluescreen per day: On my Surface 4 i get at least one "bluescreen" per day. maybe after adding a USB device, opening a web site, using right mouse click in explorer. Alywas NULL_REFERENCE_POINTER. Any ideas?
Surface 2. Juni 2017

Microsoft active sync Konto

Microsoft active sync Konto: auf meinem Samsung Galaxy 4 active habe ich ein Microsoft active sync Konto, welches mit meinem Outlook.com - Konto synch. Kontakte und Kalendereinträge werden sauber synch. Nun wollte ich die...
Outlook.com 25. März 2017

Microsoft active sync

Microsoft active sync: Moin, auf meinem Samsung Galaxy 4 active habe ich ein Microsoft active sync Konto, welches mit meinem Outlook.com - Konto synch. Kontakte und Kalendereinträge werden sauber synch. Nun wollte ich...
Outlook.com 22. März 2017

Active Sync

Active Sync: Hallo, ich habe ein Outlook Active Sync Konto eingerichtet. Damit habe ich mit verschiedenen Geräten z. B. Windows Phone und IPad Kontakte und Kalender synchronisiert. Serveradresse war...
Outlook.com 3. November 2016
Outlook/Active Sync and Copying Contact with birthdays causes one day birthday shift solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.