Outlook - Categories are transferred to included full access Mailbox

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook - Categories are transferred to included full access Mailbox im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,we are using Outlook 2019 with Exchange 2016, both on premise.Here we have a curious behaviour with some users:User A has full acces to The... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von menace80, 22. November 2021.

1. menace80
    menace80 Gast

Outlook - Categories are transferred to included full access Mailbox

Hello,we are using Outlook 2019 with Exchange 2016, both on premise.Here we have a curious behaviour with some users:User A has full acces to The Mailbox of User B full access rights are given via exchange "mailbox delegation".When anybody is sending an email, which includes user A and B as recipient and user A changes the categorie for this email in HIS outlook, the categorie is also transferred to the same email in the mailbox of user B.Even when user A sets a custom categorie, which user B has not defined, the categorie is set in the mailbox of user B.How can I disable this behaviour?than

2. MichaelTrommer Win User

Outlook.com

Sorry konnte es oben nicht mehr bearbeiten!

Bei Überprüfung des Dienststatus, kommt unter Outlook.com folgende Meldung:

Title: Unable to connect to mailbox

User Impact: Users may have been unable to access their mailbox using Outlook on the web or the Outlook client.

Final status: We've routed connections to alternate components and confirmed that the issue is remediated after monitoring the service.

Start time: Thursday, June 25, 2020, at 1:30 PM UTC

End time: Thursday, June 25, 2020, at 2:10 PM UTC

Title: Unable to connect to mailbox

User Impact: Users may be unable to access their mailbox.

Current status: We've identified an issue where users from Europe and United Kingdom are unable to connect to their Outlook mailbox. Our telemetry indicates that the service has now recovered but we are investigating the underlying cause and monitoring the
    service to ensure full recovery.

Next update by: Thursday, June 25, 2020, at 4:30 PM UTC
  3. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Wird eine inaktive und leere Mailbox automatisch aus einer In-Place Hold entfernt?

Hallo Peter Ess,

Bedanke mich für die Erläuterung :)

Was mit den Elementen nach dem 365 Tag passiert hängt von der Aufbewahrungsrichtlinie ab.

What happens when the hold duration expires?

When the hold duration expires for a mailbox item in the Recoverable Items folder, the item is permanently deleted (purged) from the inactive mailbox. If there is no duration specified for the hold placed on the inactive mailbox, items in the Recoverable
    Items folder are never purged (unless the hold duration for the inactive mailbox is changed).

Is retention policy still processed on inactive mailboxes?

If a retention policy was applied to a mailbox when it was made inactive, the deletion policies (which are retention tags configured with a Delete retention action) will continue to be processed on the inactive mailbox. That means items that are tagged with
    a deletion policy are moved to the Recoverable Items folder when the retention period expires. Those items are then purged from the inactive mailbox when the hold duration for an item expires.

Conversely, any archive policies (which are retention tags configured with a MoveToArchive retention action) that are included in the retention policy assigned to an inactive mailbox are ignored. That means items in an inactive mailbox that are tagged with
    an archive policy remain in the primary mailbox when the retention period expires. They're not moved to the archive mailbox or to the Recoverable Items folder in the archive mailbox. Because a user can't sign in to an inactive mailbox, there's no reason to
    consume datacenter resources to process archive policies.

Quelle:
    Change the hold duration for an inactive mailbox in Exchange Online

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  4. Gambetta1982 Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

I'm aware of that. But what's puzzling is that other programs that are only included in Office 365 appear in my applications, e.g. Outlook and Access. So what's operating in my laptop right now is defintely Office 365 and not just an Office Home with a
    wrong logo.
  5. MrProcess Win User

Suche umstellen auf lokalen Index

Hallo Alexander

Ich habe nun folgende Einträge in der Registry. Leider ändert sich damit am Verhalten rein gar nichts. Er scheint nach meinem Eindruck praktisch alles zu ignorieren.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Options\Search]"DisableServerAssistedSearch"=dword:00000001"DisableServerAssistedSuggestions "=dword:00000001"DefaultServerLatencyLimit"=dword:00000064"SearchSuggestionTotalMaxDisplay"=dword:000001f4
    Allerdings weiß ich jetzt, dass das Feature FAST Search heißt. Und in der Erklärung finden sich Tipps, wie man sie umgehen kann: einfach die unten stehende Logik umdrehen. Also wenn ich vorher den Suchbereich auf "Alle Outlook-Elemente" umstelle, dann geht
    die lokale Suche. Und sie ist erfreulicherweise sehr schnell.

Umständlicher Workaround. Aber zumindest funktioniert es damit.

To recap, Outlook uses FAST search and/or returns results using FAST, except if any one of the following conditions are true:

• You are connected to a mailbox on Exchange Server 2013 or earlier
    • Outlook is connected to the mailbox in online mode
    • The FAST search feature is disabled via policy or local user registry setting (more on administering the feature below)
    • The FAST search query results are not returned in a timely manner (about 5 seconds)
    • Outlook assesses the performance of the network connection and determines there is latency
    • You are searching a secondary mailbox (there's an exception to this exception, as explained later)
    • The search scope is set to All Outlook Items, Subfolders, or All Mailboxes
    • The search criteria are not supported by FAST search
    Sollte sich hier zukünftig neue Erkenntnisse ergeben, wäre ich dankbar für einen Tipp.
  6. ThRuPC Win User

M365 licensing of non-user-based accounts

Thank you very much for the quick feedback!
    <br />
    <br />I still have two comprehension questions about this:
    <br />
    <br />- Does the statement about assigning an Exchange Online Plan 1 licence apply to both accounts listed? So once for the "shared mailbox with login option" (due to the desired "active use") and once for the "service user" for the provision of contacts? Background to the question: As far as I know, no contact data can be transferred from a shared mailbox. Is this still the case?
    <br />- Do I understand correctly that if, for example, the Outlook app or other Office apps are to be made available to this "user" via the above-mentioned "shared mailbox with login option" on the iOS device, a higher licence, such as an F3 licence, would have to be issued instead of the EXO P1? Or would this only be necessary if the user was permanently logged into all services? Alternatively, all users have a licensed F3 account (incl. Office apps) with which they can log on and off as needed.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook - Categories are transferred to included full access Mailbox - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook - Categories are transferred to included full access Mailbox - Similar Threads - Outlook Categories are

Forum Datum

Access to portal.microsoft.com

Access to portal.microsoft.com: I opened an account on microsoft365 with my gmail address. I could access the portal yesterday, but today microsft does not recognize my gmail adress and asks me for a company address even if I...
Microsoft Office 29. Oktober 2023

Outlook Categories

Outlook Categories: A user has the problem that her categories are no longer displayed in the overview in Outlook. You cannot assign a category to an e-mail there either.If she calls up a single mail, they are...
Outlook.com 10. Mai 2023

What are the methods to view instagram full size photo

What are the methods to view instagram full size photo: If you can't able to view instagram full size photo, then don't be get dishearten I have come up with amazing methods to view instagram full size photo. By trying those methods you can resolve the...
Allgemeines 27. März 2023

How to Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST?

How to Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST?: Want to know how to export Office 365 mailbox to PST format? If yes, then I would recommend you download a free version of Shoviv Exchange Recovery Manager tool. It will help you to know the...
Software 5. März 2021

Shared Mailbox - How to: Regel einrichten "Send full Copy"

Shared Mailbox - How to: Regel einrichten "Send full Copy": Hallo, liebe Wissende, seit zwei Wochen wird auf meiner Arbeit Outlook 2013 verwendet. Vorher waren wir jahrelang Nutzer von IBMs Lotus Notes. Einige Mailbox-Datenbanken wurden jetzt zu...
Microsoft Office 22. Februar 2018

Unable to login to outlook mailbox

Unable to login to outlook mailbox: Dear community, this morning I spent 3,5 hours talking to people from outlook service to solve my login problem. It's still not solved. I have to mention that the service is very friendly and...
Outlook.com 10. August 2017

Unable to login to outlook mailbox

Unable to login to outlook mailbox: Dear community, this morning I spent 3,5 hours talking to people from outlook service to solve my login problem. It's still not solved. I have to mention that the service is very friendly and...
Outlook.com 8. August 2017
Outlook - Categories are transferred to included full access Mailbox solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.