Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have deleted some old, unused calendars in the web interface of Outlook and also in Office 2010 on my computer. I also emptied the trash and finally... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von JanDie_, 21. Juli 2018.

1. JanDie_
    JanDie_ Gast

I have deleted some old, unused calendars in the web interface of Outlook and also in Office 2010 on my computer. I also emptied the trash and finally deleted the files. These no longer appear in Outlook, but are all still displayed via synchronization with other calendars (e.g. Android) and cannot be deleted (despite multiple new installations and new synchronization ). So they are still hidden.

How can the old and deleted calendars be definitively removed from the web server although I can't see them anymore?

2. grieber Win User

Freigegebener Kalender in Outlook 2016 nur schreibgeschützt

Limited shared calendar access
    During the final stages of the upgrade process, shared calendars may be temporarily placed in “read only”

Original

So wie ich das alles lese ist hier der "Umbau" noch nicht komplett vollzogen obwohl der Termin längst überfällig ist.

Außerdem scheint es Probleme mit "Business" Accounts vs. Home zu geben
  3. Pauline R. Win User

Outlook 2010 Anzahl der Kalenderfreigaben begrenzt?

4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Synchronisation und bearbeiten von G-mail Kalender im Outlook

Hello my fiend, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the Microsoft Community platform.

Hey MartinZurcher1, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Before you can sync Outlook and Google Calendar using one of several devices, you must first obtain an Outlook link. Synchronization of the two calendars doesn’t require any additional plug-ins or extensions as both platforms use the same format.

Here’s how to get the link from Outlook:

Open your Office 365 account.

Go to “Outlook” and click on “Settings,” then “View All Outlook Settings.”

Click on “Calendar”, and then, “Shared Calendars.”

In the “Publish Calendar” section, you can get the link you need.

Select “Calendar,” then “Can view all details,” then click “Publish.”

Copy the “ICS link” (below the HTML link at the bottom) to use later in Google.

Once you’ve acquired your Outlook calendar link, it’s time to finish the synchronization. Open “Google Calendar.”

Tap on “Other calendars +” at the bottom of the page.

Now, click on “From URL.”

Paste the link saved and tap on “Add calendar.”

In the “Other calendars” section in the bottom left area, you’ll see your Outlook calendar that you can select. The sync process is now complete.

TIP: You can save the calendar, change its colours, or even rename it. If you ever decide to disconnect the two calendars, you can do it by merely hovering over the calendar’s name and clicking on the “X” icon.

Hope it helps. :)

Best regards!
  5. mejkyss Win User
  6. StefanMogk Win User

Exchange 2010/Outlook 2016 - Kalenderfreigabe: Kalenderdetails können nicht an gezeigt werden

Geht natürlich immer noch nicht, ist aber wohl nichts unbekanntes. Gerade gefunden:

https://support.office.com/en-US/article/Known-issues-with-shared-calendars-in-Outlook-d6fd4f68-489c-4196-a9c2-588c5ead00b8

Currently, you can't use Outlook on Windows to edit calendars that are shared with your Outlook.com account, even if you've reconnected your Outlook.com account to Outlook. We're working
    day and night (since May 2017) to make it possible to edit shared calendars in Outlook 2016 for Windows.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars - Similar Threads - Outlook Final and

Forum Datum

Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: Hi All,I can not see my calendar entries and other shared calendar too.I have checked the Synchronisation and it works correctly. Interesting is, I shared my calendar with other collegue, he can...
Outlook.com 13. Juni 2023

Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar

Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar: Due to data corruption, I was forced to delete my Outlook account this morning and create a new one with the same server settings luckily it's an IMAP server, so at least none of my mails were...
Microsoft Office 17. Dezember 2020

Age of Empires II definitive edition

Age of Empires II definitive edition: Spiel lief einige Zeit bis Level 3 dann laufend Abstürze , Bild eingefroren, Ton lief weiter dann Meldung:Programm reagiert nicht. Neu installiert, Virenschutz aus, alles hilft nix. Woran kann es...
Games und Spiele 7. Juni 2020

Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars: I have deleted some old, unused calendars in the web interface of Outlook and also in Office 2010 on my computer. I also emptied the trash and finally deleted the files. These no longer appear in...
Microsoft Office 23. Juli 2018

Age of Empires Definitive Edition

Age of Empires Definitive Edition: Habe Spiel im Windows Store gekauft ! wenn ich auf installieren drücke kann ich Speicherort auswählen ! Danach kommt immer die Meldung " Versuchen sie es später noch mal einmal - Bei uns ist...
Games und Spiele 24. April 2018

age of empires: definitive edition

age of empires: definitive edition: Ich habs versucht zu spielen. Vom Grundsatz funktioniert es wie das alte Spiel. Nur die Magie um Krieger zu bekehren funktioniert bei dem Teilspiel "Gefangennahme" nicht! ich komme nocht mal bis...
Games und Spiele 30. März 2018

Age of Empires Definitive Edition - Wie kann ich die Vorbestellung stornieren?

Age of Empires Definitive Edition - Wie kann ich die Vorbestellung stornieren?: Hallo, ich habe heute die Mail über die Verschiebung des Release on AOE:Definitive Collection erhalten. Abgesehen davon, das ich diese kurzfristige und extrem lange Verzögerung schon für ein...
Games und Spiele 14. Oktober 2017
Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.