Outlook folder view disappears when switching back from calendar

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook folder view disappears when switching back from calendar im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello everyone, I like to have my folders in Outlook displayed in folder view. It looks like this: [IMG] When I open the calendar and switch back... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von office365user100, 16. Oktober 2018.

1. Outlook folder view disappears when switching back from calendar

Hello everyone,

I like to have my folders in Outlook displayed in folder view. It looks like this:

[​IMG]

When I open the calendar and switch back to my emails using the [​IMG] button, however, my folders are displayed as follows:

[​IMG]

To get the folder view back, I either have to manually click on the three horizontally arranged dots and select Folder, or hit Cltr+F6.

How can I get Outlook to stop changing the view when switching to the calendar and back? Is this a bug that needs to be fixed or is there a way to configure this?

Operating system: Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit

Office version: Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus

Thank you!

2. Andreas_SL Win User

iCal Kalender importieren

Hallo Birgit,

bitte folge den Schritten in der Anleitung und lass uns wissen ob es bei dir geklappt hat! Es ist auf englisch, wenn du Hilfe benötigst kannst du dich ebenfalls melden.

Add iCalendar files into Outlook

iCalendar (or iCal) files are data files that contain details of events including the date, time and location. iCal files can either be opened in Outlook as a new Outlook Calendar (separate from your existing calendars) or the iCal file can be
    saved and imported into your existing Outlook Calendar.

Open an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook
    Opening an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook will create a new calendar in your Outlook Calendars that contains the events from the iCal file. This calendar will be completely separate from your other Outlook calendars and will exist in Outlook
    until you choose to remove it.

To open an iCal file in Outlook:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Open. The iCalendar will appear in your Outlook Calendar under 'Other Calendars'.
    Import an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar
    If you would like to add information from an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Save and save the file to your computer
    3. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File >
      Open
      > Import
    4. When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click
      Next
    5. When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click
      OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
    6. When prompted, click Import
    7. The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar

Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  3. Wolf Spohr Win User

Office 365 Lizenz - Wechsel der Universität

Guten Morgen.

Das geht nicht Du kannst alles sichern und übertragen aber micht das alte Konto übernehmen.

Hier
    kannst Du nachlesen wie Du Deine Daten speichern kannst.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Wolf fabian Spohr

Microsoft Office 365 Moderator.
  4. Georgi T. Win User

Office 365 Teamkalender Termine hinzufügen

Hallo Pesche,

Kalendertermine können wie
    hier im Artikel
    beschrieben, von Kalender zu Kalender in der Outlook Desktop Anwendung kopiert werden.

Freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  5. NikolinoDE Win User

Dynamic Filter

Yes, it is possible to create dynamic filters for a SharePoint list view that will automatically update the calendar view to show only the items that meet the filter criteria. You can do this by using the Filter option in the list view settings.
    To create a dynamic filter for your list view, follow these steps:
    1. Open the list in SharePoint and switch to the view you want to filter.
    2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page and select “List settings” from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll down to the “Views” section and click on the name of the view you want to filter.
    4. In the “Filter” section, select “Show items only when the following is true” and set up your filter criteria using the available fields and operators.
    5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
    Once you’ve set up your dynamic filter, the calendar view will automatically update to show only the items that meet your filter criteria. You can change or remove the filter at any time by going back to the list view settings and modifying your filter criteria.
  6. Spain-win Win User

Outlook 2013 versendet keine Termine mehr

Windows 8.1 Pro + Office 2010 = Termine werden nicht versendet

Ich behelfe mich im Moment so, daß ich Termine an die eingeladenen Teilnehmer per icalendar weiterleite.

Schaut mal hier:

http://www.mcseboard.de/topic/193353-outlook-2010-versendet-mails-aber-keine-termine/

File -> Options -> Calendar. There is an item "When sending calendar requests outside of your organization, use the Icalendar Format" This item was checked. After you uncheck it, you should be able to send NEW calendar items without a problem. The old calendar
    requests may have to be deleted from the calendar, recreated and then resent.

Bei mir hatte es gestern nicht geholfen.

Muss es noch einmal probieren.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook folder view disappears when switching back from calendar - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook folder view disappears when switching back from calendar - Similar Threads - Outlook folder view

Forum Datum

Switching from Linux to Windows

Switching from Linux to Windows: When I bought my Laptop It had Windows. I was using Windows for most of the time until about 1 year ago when I wanted to try something new and installed Linux. Now I want to switch back to Windows...
Apps 12. März 2024

Switching from Linux to Windows

Switching from Linux to Windows: When I bought my Laptop It had Windows. I was using Windows for most of the time until about 1 year ago when I wanted to try something new and installed Linux. Now I want to switch back to Windows...
Games und Spiele 12. März 2024

Outlook Calendar Search view different on different pcs

Outlook Calendar Search view different on different pcs: I have the version Microsoft® Outlook® für Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2310 Build 16.0.16924.20054 32 Bit on multiple computers installed. All are installed on windows 11. On one, when I search for...
Outlook.com 20. November 2023

Outlook duplicates folders, sends appointments to wrong calendar and shares wrong calendar

Outlook duplicates folders, sends appointments to wrong calendar and shares wrong calendar: Environment: Windows 11 & Office 365, both in the latest version. My "Drafts" folder in Outlook 365 was gone for an unknown reason. I mainly work with the rich client, not the web app. Therefore I...
Outlook.com 18. August 2023

From WIN11 back to WIN10PRO ... ?

From WIN11 back to WIN10PRO ... ?: on my new Laptop LENOVO Win10 home was pre installedSome time ago there was an update including an upgrade to WIN11 and it's still "home"now I had to realize that an important application no...
Apps 15. November 2022

From WIN11 back to WIN10PRO ... ?

From WIN11 back to WIN10PRO ... ?: on my new Laptop LENOVO Win10 home was pre installedSome time ago there was an update including an upgrade to WIN11 and it's still "home"now I had to realize that an important application no...
Games und Spiele 15. November 2022

Outlook Messages Disappear When Moving Folder

Outlook Messages Disappear When Moving Folder: Hello Something strange happened yesterday. An employee has shared access to another mailbox via Exchange. To move a subfolder it does not have the required permissions. So I logged in with users...
Outlook.com 9. August 2019
Outlook folder view disappears when switching back from calendar solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.