Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I use outlook in parallel on Windows, MAC and IOS, Since I deployed Outlook for MAC this issues appeared that Outlook is sending automatically calendar... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Ronacher Edwin, 21. Oktober 2016.

1. Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically

I use outlook in parallel on Windows, MAC and IOS, Since I deployed Outlook for MAC this issues appeared that Outlook is sending automatically calendar updates without my knowledge to the invitees.

thx for your help

2. Spain-win Win User

Outlook 2013 versendet keine Termine mehr

Windows 8.1 Pro + Office 2010 = Termine werden nicht versendet

Ich behelfe mich im Moment so, daß ich Termine an die eingeladenen Teilnehmer per icalendar weiterleite.

Schaut mal hier:

http://www.mcseboard.de/topic/193353-outlook-2010-versendet-mails-aber-keine-termine/

File -> Options -> Calendar. There is an item "When sending calendar requests outside of your organization, use the Icalendar Format" This item was checked. After you uncheck it, you should be able to send NEW calendar items without a problem. The old calendar
    requests may have to be deleted from the calendar, recreated and then resent.

Bei mir hatte es gestern nicht geholfen.

Muss es noch einmal probieren.
  3. C.S._Windows Win User

Freigegebener Kalender in Outlook 2016 nur schreibgeschützt

Immerhin schweigt Microsoft das Problem selbst nicht mehr tot und gibt zu, dass es existiert, siehe auch folgendes Zitat von der Support-Seite (besonders interessant finde ich dabei, dass es mit Outlook for Android und IoS keine Probleme gibt, nur halt unter
    Windows und Mac :-( ); bleibt zu hoffen, dass diese "future Client updates" nicht allzu lange auf sich warten lassen:

My Outlook.com shared calendar is no longer editable or syncing after migration [WORKAROUND]

Last updated: March 9, 2017

ISSUE

After connecting to Outlook for Windows (Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 versions) to your newly migrated Outlook.com email account, you may experience that your Outlook.com shared calendar is no longer editable or syncing.

You can workaround this issue by logging into
    Outlook.com
    stopping your calendar sharing
    , and then
    sharing the calendar again
    . After sharing the calendar, ask the person you are sharing with to accept the sharing invitation in Outlook.com.

To make edits to the calendar they need to make the edits from Outlook on the Web (OWA), Windows 10 calendar, Outlook for iOS, or Outlook for Android. After sharing the calendar, allow up to three hours for it to become editable.

We are working on making the calendar editable in Outlook 2016 for Windows and Outlook 2016 for Mac in future client updates.

Quelle: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Fixes-or-workarounds-for-recent-issues-in-Outlook-for-Windows-ecf61305-f84f-4e13-bb73-95a214ac1230
  4. Jörn Flinspach Win User

Outlook Connector synchronisiert Geburtstage in den Kontakten einen Tag zu früh

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe das auch schon im englischsprachigen "answers" gepostet, aber bisher keine Antwort bekommen, daher poste ich noch mal hier, ich geh jetzt mal davon aus, dass alle der englischen Sprache mächtig sind und verzichte jetzt ins deutsche zu übersetzen.

Ich habe mal folgenden Test durchgeführt:

I use microsoft "outlook connector" with Outlook 2007 (32Bit). Outlook Connector Version is 14.0.5117.5000 (32Bit)

Test Case one: I create a new Contact in my Outlook 2007 in my Contact list from Windows Live

Birthday is set to 24.02.2011

Outlook automatically creates the Outlook Calendar Event for this birthday ON 24.02.2011

I wait some minutes until the Outlook Connector has syncronized with Microsoft Live Server - then i wait again some minutes for the Re synchronization - then you can see - surprise surprise - the birthday changed to 23.02.2011. The calender entry and the
    Contact Birthday information have changed to 23.02.2011. This is repeatable/reproduceable!

Test Case two:

I create a new Contact in Windows Live (online)

Birthday 24.02.2011

After the sync i can see that the birthday DOES NOT change. But Windows live does not automatically create the entry for the calendar.

Vielleicht kann das ja mal jemand testen der Outlook 2010 installiert hat. Vielleicht verhält es sich da ja wieder anders. Die Zeitzone hab ich auf live.de angepasst - muss ich noch was in Outlook selbst einstellen? (Ich geh davon aus, das Outlook 2007 die
    Zeitzone von Windows 7 nutzt)

Grüße Jörn
  5. stokla Win User

Sender-Name in Outlook-App (Android) von Yahoo-Adresse

Hi,

thanks for your answer Eniko.
    That is the way how to do for the desktop software.
    I would like to change my Sending-Name in the Outlook Android App, especially for my Yahoo-Account what I connected to the App.

Regards, Klaus
  6. NikolinoDE Win User

Dynamic Filter

Yes, it is possible to create dynamic filters for a SharePoint list view that will automatically update the calendar view to show only the items that meet the filter criteria. You can do this by using the Filter option in the list view settings.
    To create a dynamic filter for your list view, follow these steps:
    1. Open the list in SharePoint and switch to the view you want to filter.
    2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page and select “List settings” from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll down to the “Views” section and click on the name of the view you want to filter.
    4. In the “Filter” section, select “Show items only when the following is true” and set up your filter criteria using the available fields and operators.
    5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
    Once you’ve set up your dynamic filter, the calendar view will automatically update to show only the items that meet your filter criteria. You can change or remove the filter at any time by going back to the list view settings and modifying your filter criteria.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically - Similar Threads - Outlook sending calendar

Forum Datum

Outlook 365 app on android calendar reminder not displayed

Outlook 365 app on android calendar reminder not displayed: Outlook 365 app on android calendar reminders are not displayedThe mailbox account of this calendar is stored at my provider. The caendar entries are synchronised using DAVx5 which works well....
Outlook.com 19. Juli 2022

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended: Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over....
Apps 2. Juli 2022

Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible

Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible: Reloading the page does not help. Selecting a categorie is not possible and therefore Microsoft won't receive Feedback.
Microsoft Office 3. August 2021

Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar

Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar: Due to data corruption, I was forced to delete my Outlook account this morning and create a new one with the same server settings luckily it's an IMAP server, so at least none of my mails were...
Microsoft Office 17. Dezember 2020

Reminder in Outlook

Reminder in Outlook: Hallo, ich will bei einer Mail einen remionder mit Datum setzten sehe aber nur Follow up / flag kein Datum. Was mache ich falsch?
Microsoft Office 5. September 2020

Exchange Online sends invitations from invited people to inviting person

Exchange Online sends invitations from invited people to inviting person: Hi guys, on Thursday we moved a Domain from Tennant 1 to Tenannt 2. It was a Little bit tricky, but finally we got it. Now, since Friday night we're facing the following Problem: Suddenly...
Microsoft Office 19. November 2017

Add to Calendar

Add to Calendar: Add to Calendar [IMG] Open .ics files from your email or browser and copy them to your calendar. 100% of $ goes to the WorldVision charity to help where it is most needed in the world....
Tools + Produktivität 22. März 2015
Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.