Outlook mailbox mix of two languages

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook mailbox mix of two languages im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear community,today I faced the for the second time the following problem: two independent users, different tenants, suddenly had their mailbox in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von KaBi_17, 13. Oktober 2021.

1. KaBi_17
    KaBi_17 Gast

Dear community,today I faced the for the second time the following problem: two independent users, different tenants, suddenly had their mailbox in another language. At the beginning it was German, the user A got his folders and calendar in english, user B has them in russian. As far as I can see in the Mailbox of user B all the folders are there twice ... once in german and once in russian, same with the calendar ... Is it possible to clean up this mess without losing data? The user B did not react very fast, now there are entries in both, russian and german folders/calendars ... Any help is

2. Wolf Spohr Win User

3. UtePirchan Win User

Wieso bekomme ich diese Nachricht: Two folders in your mailbox have the same name

Wieso bekomme ich ständig diese Nachricht?

"Two folders in your mailbox have the same name"

Two folders with the name Notes have been found in your mailbox. Please connect to your mailbox using your Web browser and rename one of the folders. After you rename one folder, your IMAP e-mail application will be able to display both folders.
    Was muss ich nun tun, damit ich diese maul nicht mehr bekomme?
  4. janbitschnau Win User

Emails alle weck

Ich bin bin fast jeden Tag in meinem Email Konto, daher kann es nicht inaktiv sein.

Two folders in your mailbox have the same name.

Two folders with the name Notes have been found in your mailbox. Please connect to your mailbox using your Web browser and rename one of the folders. After you rename one folder, your IMAP e-mail application will be able to display both folders.

Diese Email kam heute an. Aber ich hab keine zwei Ordner mit gleichem Namen.
  5. Galin Karlovv Win User

Mix up of languages in proposals for email search

Hallo Nils,

Du hast in deutschen Community geschrieben und wir können nur auf Deutsch beantworten. Bitte prüf die Information im

Artikel
    , wie du Standardeingabesprache für Windows ändern kannst. Dann starte dein PC neu und teste, ob es funktioniert.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    Galin Karlov
    Microsoft Support Engineer
  6. Galin Karlovv Win User

Hallo Nils,
    <br />

<br />
    Du hast in deutschen Community geschrieben und wir können nur auf Deutsch beantworten. Bitte prüf die Information im

Artikel
    , wie du Standardeingabesprache für Windows ändern kannst. Dann starte dein PC neu und teste, ob es funktioniert.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    Galin Karlov
    Microsoft Support Engineer
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook mailbox mix of two languages - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook mailbox mix of two languages - Similar Threads - Outlook mailbox mix

Forum Datum

I have two folders of the same name

I have two folders of the same name: I have two folders of the same name in the same folder. How to figure out which one is the right one?
Apps 10. November 2022

Mix up of languages in proposals for email search: Why does Outlook turn the search syntax to german when choosing a proposed search in the search box, when the search is still interpreted in English and hence does not work? My entire setting is...
Microsoft Office 18. Dezember 2020

Language

Language: German: ich habe diese Woche den PC neu gekauft. Office 365 ist bereits installiert, ich kann aber die Sprache nicht auf Deutsch ändern. Die Windowseinstellungen sind bereits korrekt.
Microsoft Office 11. Mai 2019

MIXER SOFTWARE

MIXER SOFTWARE: Ich bekomme die Mixer Software auf meinen Startbildschirm. Die Software habe ich nie aktiviert. Die Software kommt über Microsoft. [verschoben]
Apps 2. Mai 2019

language

language: Please, how do I change the language from German to English? yinka
Microsoft Office 20. Dezember 2018

Army of Two: The 40th Day - Erste Screenshots

Army of Two: The 40th Day - Erste Screenshots: EA hat heute erste Screenshots zu Army of Two: The 4oth Day veröffentlicht. Das Spiel soll im Winter 2010 veröffentlicht werden. [attach] [attach] [attach]
Games 14. März 2009

Aufnahmepegel bei Stereo Mix

Aufnahmepegel bei Stereo Mix: Hallo, ich hab mal eine frage bezüglich der aufnahme bei stereo mix und zwar klingt die aufnahme ziehmlich übersteuert und ich kann den regler auf 0 db stellen (man hört nichts) auf 1.5 db und...
Software 16. Oktober 2007
Outlook mailbox mix of two languages solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.