Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Due to data corruption, I was forced to delete my Outlook account this morning and create a new one with the same server settings luckily it's an IMAP... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Estelyen, 17. Dezember 2020.

1. Estelyen
    Estelyen Gast

Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar

Due to data corruption, I was forced to delete my Outlook account this morning and create a new one with the same server settings luckily it's an IMAP server, so at least none of my mails were lost.

However, a reminder just popped up about an event that I had on my calendar before the account wipe. But the new calendar is empty and I can't find a way to show or edit the old events and appointments. This might be a problem, since I had some of them as recurring ones. Without a way to access them again, they will just continue to pop up forever now...

Is there a way to completely wipe all calendars? Or can anyone tell me how I can access a calendar of an account that no longer exists?

2. Pauline R. Win User

Direkter Kalendereintrag per Doppelklick ohne Erinnerung, obwohl in Optionen als Standard mit Erinnerung hinterlegt

Hallo Martina,

dies ist das Standardverhalten in der Monatsansicht von Outlook 2013 und Outlook 2016. Hier wird per Doppelklick ein ganztägiges Ereignis ohne Erinnerung erzeugt. Nur wenn du in die Tages- oder Wochenansicht gehst und per Doppelklick einen Termin erstellst,
    wird ein Termin mit deiner Standarderinnerung erzeugt. In der Monatsansicht lässt sich das nur über ein Makro ändern. Lies dazu bitte diesen Artikel:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/calendar/calendar-reminders-outlook-2013/

Gruß,

Pauline
  3. DimiTreee Win User

[Office 365 Outlook] Terminserien und Erinnerungen

Hallo

Mit den Tool MFCMAPI lassen sich Erinnerungen sehr komfortabel und schnell löschen.

https://www.slipstick.com/outlook/calendar/dele...

Noch ne Frage, Syncronisierst du die Erinnerungen vielleicht mit den Mail-Server? Da könnte er die "alten" Erinnerungen auch wieder haben..

Bitte markiere meine Antwort als Hilfreich, wenn sie dir geholfen hat.

LG

Dimi
  4. Pauline R. Win User

Terminserie in Outlook auf Androit erstellen

Hallo,

ich kann leider keine Terminserien in Outlook für Androit erstellen.
    Diese Funktion gibt es derzeit nicht, ist aber geplant, siehe hier:
    https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/293346-outlook-for-android/suggestions/8711452-create-and-edit-recurring-events-in-calendar

Auch ist die Erinnerungsfunktion nur bis max. 1 Stunde vor dem Termin möglich.
    Auch hierzu gibt es beireits eine Anfrage beim Entwicklerteam im UserVoice. Dieser Vorschlag wird derzeit geprüft, siehe:

http://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/293346-outlook-for-android/suggestions/9462495-customizable-calendar-reminders

Du kannst gerne bei beiden Anfragen im UserVoice deine Stimme abgeben - je mehr Nutzer dies machen, desto wahrscheinlicher ist eine schnelle Umsetzung.

Gruß,

Pauline
  5. Katha A. Win User

Outlook 365 Mails werden online nicht als gelesen markiert oder gelöscht und so immer wieder neu synchronisiert

6. Spain-win Win User

Outlook 2013 versendet keine Termine mehr

Windows 8.1 Pro + Office 2010 = Termine werden nicht versendet

Ich behelfe mich im Moment so, daß ich Termine an die eingeladenen Teilnehmer per icalendar weiterleite.

Schaut mal hier:

http://www.mcseboard.de/topic/193353-outlook-2010-versendet-mails-aber-keine-termine/

File -> Options -> Calendar. There is an item "When sending calendar requests outside of your organization, use the Icalendar Format" This item was checked. After you uncheck it, you should be able to send NEW calendar items without a problem. The old calendar
    requests may have to be deleted from the calendar, recreated and then resent.

Bei mir hatte es gestern nicht geholfen.

Muss es noch einmal probieren.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar - Similar Threads - Outlook reminders still

Forum Datum

Sync iCloud calendar with new Outlook

Sync iCloud calendar with new Outlook: Hi, is there any way to sync my iCloud calendar with the New Outlook? I did sync it with the current/old one, that did actually work. But it didn't add the iCloud calendar in the New Outlook. Is...
Outlook.com 9. Oktober 2023

Automatic deletion of emails after 30 days

Automatic deletion of emails after 30 days: Dear community,I noticed that emails in the "deleted mail" folder are removed after 30. After another 30 days, they can no longer be restored. I have Office 365 Family and now want to know how I...
Outlook.com 2. Dezember 2022

Outlook 365 app on android calendar reminder not displayed

Outlook 365 app on android calendar reminder not displayed: Outlook 365 app on android calendar reminders are not displayedThe mailbox account of this calendar is stored at my provider. The caendar entries are synchronised using DAVx5 which works well....
Outlook.com 19. Juli 2022

Reminder in Outlook

Reminder in Outlook: Hallo, ich will bei einer Mail einen remionder mit Datum setzten sehe aber nur Follow up / flag kein Datum. Was mache ich falsch?
Microsoft Office 5. September 2020

Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars

Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars: I have deleted some old, unused calendars in the web interface of Outlook and also in Office 2010 on my computer. I also emptied the trash and finally deleted the files. These no longer appear in...
Microsoft Office 23. Juli 2018

Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars

Outlook -Final and definitive deletion of calendars: I have deleted some old, unused calendars in the web interface of Outlook and also in Office 2010 on my computer. I also emptied the trash and finally deleted the files. These no longer appear in...
Microsoft Office 21. Juli 2018

Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically

Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically: I use outlook in parallel on Windows, MAC and IOS, Since I deployed Outlook for MAC this issues appeared that Outlook is sending automatically calendar updates without my knowledge to the...
Microsoft Office 21. Oktober 2016
Outlook reminders still appearing after account deletion new, empty calendar solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.