Outlook Rules with : colon do not work correctly

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook Rules with : colon do not work correctly im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I created an rule in outlook that should move emails with specific content in a seperate folder:One of the trigger words is::InUnfortunately it also... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Roland_50858, 8. September 2022.

1. Outlook Rules with : colon do not work correctly

I created an rule in outlook that should move emails with specific content in a seperate folder:One of the trigger words is::InUnfortunately it also seems to apply if there is a blank space beetween the colon and the characters. Example: "Mail: info@****" will trigger the rule. Is this a bug? How can I avoid this?

2. Robert Ha. Win User

Fehlfunktion: Word stürzt ständig ab. Office 2010

Hallo RealTripleD,

Es sollte an Endnote X3 liegen, hier die Information von der Endnote-Seite:

EndNote X3 and earlier are not considered compatible with Word 2010. Pleasepurchase an upgrade to EndNote X4 to work with Word 2010. We do not claim
    compatibility of Endnote X3 and earlier with Word 2010, and do not recommend using EndNote in that environment

Gruss,

Robert

Microsoft Certified Professional | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warrenties and confers no rights
  3. Janbaz Salehi Win User

How to restrict forwarding email based on subject in a shared mailbox

Hello Meg2022! My name is Janbaz, and I am an Independent Advisor.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem, and I hope I can assist you in finding a satisfactory solution.

Follow the following steps:

1. Open Outlook and go to the shared mailbox where the rule has to be created.

2. "Manage Rules & Alerts" can be found by clicking the "File" tab.

3. On "New Rule," click.

4. Select "Apply rule on messages I receive" and then click "Next" in the "Rules Wizard" dialog box.

5. Select "with specific terms in the subject" and click on the underlined "specific words" in the "Which condition(s) do you want to check?) section.

6. Type the subject line for which you wish to limit forwarding in the "Search Text" dialog box, then click "Add" and "OK."

7. Select "Next."

8. Select "defer delivery by a number of minutes" under "What do you want to do with the message?" and click on the highlighted "a number of" to enter the desired delay in minutes.

9. Select "Next."

10. You can add any exceptions to the rule in the "Are there any exceptions?" section. For example, you could permit specific users to forward messages with restricted subject lines.

11. Press "Next."

12. Give the rule a name, such as "Restrict Forwarding," in the "Specify a name for this rule" area.

13. Click "Finish" after selecting "Turn on this rule."

Any message with the specified subject line that is received in the shared mailbox will have its delivery delayed by this rule. A message stating that the message cannot be transmitted will be received by the sender if they attempt to forward the message. The forwarding of messages received in a user's personal mailbox is not restricted by this technique; it only applies to messages received in the shared inbox.

Please let me know if this doesn't work or if you need further assistance.

Disclaimer: This is a public user-to-user community forum. None of us here work for Microsoft and it is beyond our capability to assist directly with the account or login-related issues.

Warm Regards,

Janbaz
  4. Markus Wenger Win User

wiederverbinden Outlook.com danach keine Kontakte und kein Kalender mehr

Hello Agnethe

Of course,

Since I have a separate domain with e-mail, the Outlook.com account is not my main and not my only account.
    So I had to perform step 2 in the tutorial.

I have the IMAP mail accounts re-set up.

So now I am back on the green field and can try to set up the Outlook.com account.

How do I add the account via "e-mail account" or via "manual configuration or additional service types"?

I have log myself correctly.

The direct way "e-mail account" does not go my e-mail address is ***** is and no @ Outlook.com address.
    My account with Microsoft is my e-mail address *****

Therefore, somehow simply can not work.

Frustration....

Greetings Markus
  5. HolgerWellmann Win User

Outlook 2016 MAC 15.14.2 (150923) crashes permanently while first sync

Hi,

I solved the problem: I asked my IT DEP to renew my online account. Seems Outlook 2016 is much more sensible with inconsistent or damaged data which is saved on Exchange. I do not know, what was damaged. But I created a local copy of my OST in a PST and
    IT deleted anything. Now it works.

BTW: I am waiting for my Surface Pro 4. I am not happy with working an MAC with outlook.

BR

Holger
  6. Sofi_ya Win User

Fehlfunktion: Word stürzt ständig ab. Office 2010

Hallo Robert,

Ich hatte schon früher alle mögliche Updates installiert und mein EndNote Programm war up-to-date.

Ich musste feststellen dass: "EndNote X3 and earlier are not considered compatible with Word 2010. Pleasepurchase an upgrade to EndNote X4 to work with Word 2010. We do not claim compatibility
    of Endnote X3 and earlier with Word 2010, and do not recommend using EndNote in that environment."

Also, ich muss entweder zu EndNote X4 upgraden, oder wieder mein Word 2007 benutzen. Kann man Office so installieren das alle Programme (auser Word) Version 2010sind, aber Word bleibt 2007 Version? Oder gibt es eventuel abdere
    Möglichkeiten?

Vielen Dank und schönen Tag noch,

Sofiya
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook Rules with : colon do not work correctly - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook Rules with : colon do not work correctly - Similar Threads - Outlook Rules with

Forum Datum

Links in Word document to Excel file do not work anymore with Office 365 Object not found...

Links in Word document to Excel file do not work anymore with Office 365 Object not found...: Hi all,I have a huge problem that no one has been able to solve so far. It is a big blocker for my daily work in our startup and it makes the cloud version of Office currently a disappointment...
Microsoft Office 31. Dezember 2023

Problem with Outlook 365 / To do App

Problem with Outlook 365 / To do App: To Do App isn't usable at our firm without the possibility to sort by reminder date versus due date. When will this finally be possible?
Outlook.com 26. September 2023

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro: Good morning!We are currently experiencing that since the newest OneDrive update autosave does not work on the newest generation MacBook Pro devices anymore. The changes that are made in the...
Microsoft Office 1. Februar 2022

HTML not displaying correctly in Outlook 2016

HTML not displaying correctly in Outlook 2016: My outlook client does not display HTML mails correctly. The HTML seems to not be parsed at all. See examples below. [IMG] [IMG] Also see Outlook settings to verify that I allow CSS and...
Microsoft Office 13. August 2018

Do not use it

Do not use it: Better de-install Skype Business on your privat PC and use the normal skype software or any other. Skype Business is not working with your privat email account.
Microsoft Office 16. Juli 2018

Replace command does not work correctly - MS Word 2016

Replace command does not work correctly - MS Word 2016: In MS Word 2016 replace command does not replace high quotation marks (ASCII 132) by closing guillemets (ASCII 187) and low quotation marks by opening guillemets as I need it to typeset specific...
Microsoft Office 26. September 2017

right click/drop down menu do not work

right click/drop down menu do not work: Hi, right click and drop down menu no long work in all Office softwares. I mean that when I click, they disappear in less than a sec (impossible to use). What I already did: - checking the...
Microsoft Office 5. Februar 2017
Outlook Rules with : colon do not work correctly solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.