PC doesn't boot at all how to fix?

Diskutiere und helfe bei PC doesn't boot at all how to fix? im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hey there, recently I started having problems with booting my PC I always get the same error message. My auto repair doesn't work on my pc and i had to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von LIE .o7, 26. Mai 2024.

1. LIE .o7
    LIE .o7 Gast

Hey there, recently I started having problems with booting my PC I always get the same error message. My auto repair doesn't work on my pc and i had to use the cmd command chkdsk /f /r C: to fix it, but now the command doesn't work anymore, I always get the error message status 6. Has someone an idea how to fix it?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

PC doesn't boot at all how to fix? - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

PC doesn't boot at all how to fix? - Similar Threads - doesn't boot all

Forum Datum

PC doesn't boot at all how to fix?: Hey there, recently I started having problems with booting my PC I always get the same error message. My auto repair doesn't work on my pc and i had to use the cmd command chkdsk /f /r C: to fix...
Games und Spiele 26. Mai 2024

554 5.7.1 Relay access denied - How to fix that?

554 5.7.1 Relay access denied - How to fix that?: Hallo there,I have a problem with sending emails from outlook.com to our support-email provided by zendesk. in7.pod29.euw1.zdsys.com rejects that email with a 554 error.I'm reaching out to the...
Microsoft Office 17. September 2023

How To Use ToDos at Outlook App at iPhone

How To Use ToDos at Outlook App at iPhone: I want to handle my todos as like on Windows PC as well on iPhone, but not in the default app of iOS. I'ld like to prefer to have it in the Outlook app, where my emails and calendars are being...
Outlook.com 4. August 2023

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hello i was just installing a driver for my internet adapter and while that i was activating hyper-V And suddenly i got a Bluescreen With The Error code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
Apps 21. Juni 2023

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hello i was just installing a driver for my internet adapter and while that i was activating hyper-V And suddenly i got a Bluescreen With The Error code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
Games und Spiele 21. Juni 2023

How To Fix CSS Errors

How To Fix CSS Errors: If I still understand something in html, then I have only a general idea about CSS, and when I see errors when analyzing a blog, I sigh sadly. I need advice on how to fix CSS errors, maybe someone...
Software 11. August 2022

How to download

How to download: Hallo, ich würde gerne das für Studenten kostenfreie OFFICE-PAKET nicht nur online nutzen, sondern auch als Desktop-Anwednung offline verwenden. Wie ist mir das möglich? Installieren kann ich...
Microsoft Office 18. September 2018
PC doesn't boot at all how to fix? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.