Plannertask comments are not shown

Diskutiere und helfe bei Plannertask comments are not shown im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello everyone, We want to add certain email threads as a comment to a planner task. We can add the text, save it and we see the email text in the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von obermat, 19. Mai 2022.

1. obermat
    obermat Gast

Plannertask comments are not shown

Hello everyone, We want to add certain email threads as a comment to a planner task. We can add the text, save it and we see the email text in the task. When we close the window and reopen it the only thing, we can see is the signature of the user who added the task which is added automatically by planner. I have added less text to a comment and saved it. When reopening it shows the text. Is there a limit for comment length?Thanks for your help.

2. D.Ritter Win User

Formelfelder in Word für Mac - mehrfach vertikal verschobene Formeldarstellung

Hi Mr. Korchok,

thank You for your answer. I try a translation of the problem.

If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation fields the mathematic formula in these fields are not readable. The reason for this is that the formula are shown more often above each other in one raw. It seams that the formula are moved vertically
    in steps to the top of the raw and all the steps are shown. A picture would show the situation very easily. So the formula is not readable. If I click with the mouse inside the raw - not in the field - and press the space-button once, all the formula in the
    raw are shown correctly. If I slide the page outside the screen and then back, the formula is unreadable like before. By making a space once in the raw the formula is shown correctly again. The Problem is never shown if I print the file on paper or save it
    in an pdf-file.

Do You have an idea how I could fix this problem?

Thank You. Yours Ritter
  3. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Word - Darstellung des Überarbeitungsfensters (Markup)

Hi Burkhard,

das sind die aktuellen "Pain Points" von Anwender*innen:
    <br />1) Autotext (Quickparts) no longer works in comments so I need to retype everything every time (this is a critical feature for my work)
    <br />2) No formatting works in comment boxes including not able to use format painter
    <br />3) Layout with comments outside the working pane and separate to formatting changes makes side by side viewing of document v difficult on a single monitor or you have to use small zoom
    <br />4) and possibly worst of all, the comments are apparently not visible to those running earlier versions of Word, which is common in my clients who are on large corporate systems that do not automatically update.
    <br />Viele Grüße
    <br />Lisa
    <br />
  4. MarioJakob Win User

Kalender Termine werden nicht angezeigt - sind aber vorhanden

Hallo Pauline,

vielen Dank für Deine Antwort!

Filterfunktionen können bei Office 2016 für Mac nicht aktiviert/deaktiviert werden.

Hier ist der Link auf meine Anfrage im Mac-Forum:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macoffice2016-macoutlook/calendar-appointments-are-not-shown-but-existing/7f623a40-bc92-4e65-b372-2c504f4eab81?tm=1439911724439

Grüße, Mario
  5. derVampir Win User

Fehlermeldung: "Leider haben wir vorübergehende Serverprobleme"

6. Christian Göller Win User

Outlook 2010 Briefumschlagsymbol

der Artikel hilft leider nicht, weil ich ja gerade meine Mails per Regel verschiebe und diese nicht in er Inbox landen.
    Hallo,

er hilft insofern, dass du nun weißt, dass dies ein normales Verhalten von Outlook ist... ;)

"Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010
    The envelope will show for messages that are delivered to the default Inbox for each account. When a message is caught by the Junk E-mail filter or moved by a rule, the envelope icon is not shown. The icon is also not shown for additional mailboxes
    which have been configured from a single Exchange account."

Du müsstest daher auf eine Notlösung wie der von Mario empfohlenen zurückgreifen.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Plannertask comments are not shown - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Plannertask comments are not shown - Similar Threads - Plannertask comments are

Forum Datum

Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown

Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown: I run a Windows Storage Space since 5 years without Problem. Storage Space contains two disks - RAID 1. Because I have a new Architecture I want to use the two disk as single disks.1. I did a...
Apps 25. Mai 2022

Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown

Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown: I run a Windows Storage Space since 5 years without Problem. Storage Space contains two disks - RAID 1. Because I have a new Architecture I want to use the two disk as single disks.1. I did a...
Games und Spiele 25. Mai 2022

Some emails are not received

Some emails are not received: Hi community membersI have an issue with receiving emails. Some - randomly - are not received. I can't see any pattern.I followed all solution suggestions I've found here:emails kommen nicht bei...
Outlook.com 2. September 2021

Microsoft Project Progress not shown correctly late although finish-date not reached

Microsoft Project Progress not shown correctly late although finish-date not reached: Hello there!I have a problem regarding Microsoft Project... In my file there is one collumn that shows progress as "future task" "late" or "completed" and two collums that show the start- and...
Microsoft Office 7. Juni 2021

Some Mails are not shown in Outlook in cache mode or Online mode, but they are available in...

Some Mails are not shown in Outlook in cache mode or Online mode, but they are available in...: Hello, I have a heavy Outlook user, which is missing mails in his Outlook inbox. Inbox shows mails from today until 16/12/2020 3:11 p.m. and then continues with mails of 2019. Outlook is...
Microsoft Office 18. Dezember 2020

Office365 Migrations task are not listed.

Office365 Migrations task are not listed.: Hi Experts, I am facing some issues on Exchange Admin Center Office365 Business. I have created Migations to Exchange Online batch job which is running in background and getting status via...
Microsoft Office 14. Dezember 2019

My Photos are ot shown anymore

My Photos are ot shown anymore: I cant see my Photos anymore, only the tumbs why is it ? can you help?
Allgemeines 22. Juni 2017
Plannertask comments are not shown solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.