Please help me with setting up a tool to analyze a food frequency questioner

Diskutiere und helfe bei Please help me with setting up a tool to analyze a food frequency questioner im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Community, I would like to set up a tool to analyze a nutrition survey. There are about 40 different foods. For each food the subjects are... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von julianhg, 23. November 2018.

1. julianhg
    julianhg Gast

Dear Community,

I would like to set up a tool to analyze a nutrition survey.

There are about 40 different foods. For each food the subjects are asked about the times eaten in the last month (from never to a couple of times a day) and about the amount of portions (from 1/4 to 3)

There is a list to translate the question about the frequency into a number (times per month) and a list of how big a portion is for each food. From these data one can calculate the amount eaten by the subject.

I don't want to type everything in by hand. My idea was to have two list boxes with the possible answers, one for the frequency and one for the portion size.

Can you program them to spit out something else then 1, 2, 3,...? But actually the numbers in the list like 168 a week for the answer 5 times a week. Or can you set up another field with a what if function like: if 1 then 0, if 2 then 1, ..., if 11 then 168?

I appreciate your help

2. Andreas Killer Win User

No problem, I'm German. But there is something wrong with your screenshot, I can see only a white square on black background...

Can you please check that and post it again?

Andreas.
  3. julianhg Win User

[​IMG]

this is what I got so far in excel. I hope you can understand what I am up to from this. The food frequency questioner is in German.

thank you
  4. Andreas Killer Win User

You misunderstood me, that really is what you are looking for. :)

I suggest you show us the paper form, then we can show you an example how to setup an Excel file for that.

Andreas.
  5. julianhg Win User

Thank you for the quick answer, but that is not what I am looking for. The questioner is give to the participants in paper form. I would like to have a quick way to digitalis them.
  6. Claus Busch Win User

Hi Julian,

try it with a Pivot table.

Drag Date and Food to the rows and the portions to the value and group the date by month and year.

Claus
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Please help me with setting up a tool to analyze a food frequency questioner - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Please help me with setting up a tool to analyze a food frequency questioner - Similar Threads - Please help with

Forum Datum

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?: I have a private Microsoft account which is linked to my student Microsoft account where I have a student license for Office 365. With my private account I purchased the new Copilot subscription....
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2024

Can someone help me with a Windows 11 problem, every time I open Windows Defender a white...

Can someone help me with a Windows 11 problem, every time I open Windows Defender a white...: I have all the new windows defender updates and no virus on my computer.
Apps 15. Januar 2024

Can someone help me with a Windows 11 problem, every time I open Windows Defender a white...

Can someone help me with a Windows 11 problem, every time I open Windows Defender a white...: I have all the new windows defender updates and no virus on my computer.
Games und Spiele 15. Januar 2024

Can you help me please with my Windows 10?

Can you help me please with my Windows 10?: Hello MicrosoftI need help with my Windows 10, i once started a Windows update while i started a game Apex Legends and when the update was finished i got stuck in the Startup repair loop and i...
Apps 15. Mai 2023

Can you help me please with my Windows 10?

Can you help me please with my Windows 10?: Hello MicrosoftI need help with my Windows 10, i once started a Windows update while i started a game Apex Legends and when the update was finished i got stuck in the Startup repair loop and i...
Games und Spiele 15. Mai 2023

FederatedOrganizationIdentifier to set up a hybrid deployment

FederatedOrganizationIdentifier to set up a hybrid deployment: ERROR: Updating hybrid configuration failed with error 'Subtask Configure execution failed: Creating Organization Relationships.Execution of the Set-FederatedOrganizationIdentifier cmdlet had...
Apps 19. Januar 2022

FederatedOrganizationIdentifier to set up a hybrid deployment

FederatedOrganizationIdentifier to set up a hybrid deployment: ERROR: Updating hybrid configuration failed with error 'Subtask Configure execution failed: Creating Organization Relationships.Execution of the Set-FederatedOrganizationIdentifier cmdlet had...
Games und Spiele 19. Januar 2022
Please help me with setting up a tool to analyze a food frequency questioner solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.