Power Automate changes the date on its own when creating a PDF document

Diskutiere und helfe bei Power Automate changes the date on its own when creating a PDF document im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I have created an approval workflow in Power Automate for documents in a document library. After all approvals are done, a pdf document is created... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von EBERLE Christian, 29. November 2022.

1. Power Automate changes the date on its own when creating a PDF document

Hi, I have created an approval workflow in Power Automate for documents in a document library. After all approvals are done, a pdf document is created from the word file that was approved. When the file is converted to a pdf, all dates are moved back one day. Example: the 11/18/2022 date of the Word document becomes 11/17/2022 in the pdf. The dates are transferred from the date column in the sharepoint library to the Word document via labels. In the workflow in a Youtube video I 'copied' the workflow from, the same thing happened with the date. Can anyone help me with this problem?

2. Md Abdal Khan Win User

Convert an Email into HTML file

Hello

I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question.

Yes, it is possible to use Power Automate to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files. One way to do this is to set up a Power Automate flow that triggers when a new email is received in a specific Outlook folder. The flow can then extract the email's content and save it as an HTML file in a specified location.

You can also use Power Automate to convert multiple emails at once, for example, all emails in a folder to HTML files, by creating a flow that triggers when a new email arrives and then iterating through all the emails in the folder and convert them to HTML files.

It's worth noting that Power Automate is a powerful tool and it's best to have some knowledge of programming or automation to be able to set it up.

Here is a step-by-step guide to set up a Power Automate flow to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files:

In the "Triggers" section, choose "When a new email arrives" and select the specific Outlook account and folder that you want the flow to monitor.

In the "Actions" section, add an action to "Get email" by choosing the Outlook account and folder where the email is located.

Next, add an action to "Create HTML file" and specify the location where you want to save the HTML file. You can use the dynamic content from the "Get email" action to fill in the file name and content.

Finally, add an action to "Delete email" or "Move email" to remove the original email from your inbox, or move it to another folder if you wish to keep it.

Test your flow by sending an email to the specified folder and ensure the email is converted to an HTML file.

It's important to note that this is a basic example, and depending on your specific use case, you might want to add more actions or conditions to the flow.

Please also be aware that there might be some formatting issues when converting an email to HTML file, it's possible that the final result may not look the same as the original email, due to the nature of the HTML language, and may need some manual adjustments.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Abdal
    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. oluwasegunfunmi ayod Win User

How can I set ALL Word docs to open in an editable mode?

HI Schmirby

To set Word so that all documents always open in editable mode, follow these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Word.

2. Click on the "File" tab in the upper left corner of the screen.

3. Click on "Options" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.

4. In the Word Options dialog box, click on "Advanced" in the left-hand menu.

5. Scroll down to the "Editing options" section.

6. Make sure the "Allow only this type of editing in the document" option is unchecked.

7. Check the box next to "Open e-mail attachments and other uneditable files in reading view".

8. Click "OK" to save the changes.

ADDITIONALLY, By default, Word opens documents in "Read Mode" which is designed to make reading and reviewing documents easier. If you prefer to always open documents in "Editable Mode", you can change this setting in Word's options. Here's how:

Open Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.

Click on "Options" in the left-hand menu.

Click on "General" in the left-hand menu.

In the "Startup options" section, uncheck the box next to "Open e-mail attachments and other uneditable files in reading view".

Click "OK" to save the changes.

Now, when you open a document in Word, it will always open in "Editable Mode". If you want to switch back to "Read Mode", you can do so by clicking on the "View" tab in the ribbon and selecting "Read Mode" from the "View" options.

BEST REGARDS,
    SEGUNFUNMI
  4. Andapa Win User

OneDrive Bibliothek kann nach Neustart nicht mehr synchronisiert werden

Hi, just saw that it is easier when I write in english. I cannot copy just the text. I can only insert a picture with the error message.
    <br />Basically it says: Your libary is removed. All data are still stored on your computer. Remove the syncronisation of this libary or contact the libary owner.
    <br />When I remoive the syncronisation and click again on the link I received from the libary owner it opens and I can sync and whatevery I plan to do but as soon I restart the computer I receive the same error message again.
    <br />Thx and cheers Andy
    <br />
  5. ugoldenblatt Win User

Activation of Microsoft Office 2013 in German abroad impossible?

This phone number is not reachable from abroad, neither on mobile nor on landline.

The links you posted for somebody with a similar problem in Australia do not help either.

Microsoft is not able to help via phone nor email and its perhaps only a minor change in the regional settings that has to be performed even via a step by step menu that somebody could post here...
  6. Wolf Spohr Win User

Power Automate: Automatic access rights to folders

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Power Automate changes the date on its own when creating a PDF document - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Power Automate changes the date on its own when creating a PDF document - Similar Threads - Power Automate changes

Forum Datum

Creating a Custom Bibliography and Citation

Creating a Custom Bibliography and Citation: Hello Guys and Girls,I used this Guide. And in there it says after saving it should show up in Style: drop down in the references tab but it wont in my casei have win11 and word2019 installed
Microsoft Office 10. April 2024

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

Power Automate Flow - When does recurrence start?

Power Automate Flow - When does recurrence start?: Hi everybodyI have created a Power Automate Flow that creates Shifts for the next 28 days 4 weeks in advance. I have therefore a trigger that should occur every 4 weeks on a Sunday. My issue is...
Microsoft Office 17. Januar 2023

How to get the list of variables to format a own memo template when a Email is printed - I...

How to get the list of variables to format a own memo template when a Email is printed - I...: Hi to all,I use Microsoft products a long long long time, but I still find it hard to find certain detail informations.May someone help me please ?I try to define a own footer for Email printouts...
Microsoft Office 30. März 2022

SharePoint adds special characters when creating a page

SharePoint adds special characters when creating a page: Hi Commuity, i have another wired issue. When creating a page, sharepoint sometimes adds ",#" before a department name drop down menu. It is rare but it happens. Does anyone know a solution?...
Microsoft Office 14. April 2021

Creating a dashboard

Creating a dashboard: Hi, First post, so apologies if this is very or too basic. I'm trying to create a reporting dashboard, a small sample of which is below. I want to be able to change the fields in B2 to E2...
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2019

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016
Power Automate changes the date on its own when creating a PDF document solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.