Power Automate: Generate correct e-mail address in a action to send e-mail

Diskutiere und helfe bei Power Automate: Generate correct e-mail address in a action to send e-mail im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi community,I have created a flow to collect and store responses received in a Microsoft Form into a SharePoint List. One of the questions users are... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Naomi Jo Erny, 9. Februar 2022.

1. Power Automate: Generate correct e-mail address in a action to send e-mail

Hi community,I have created a flow to collect and store responses received in a Microsoft Form into a SharePoint List. One of the questions users are asked is to list a contact e-mail address of their manager. I want to add an action for the Flow to send a e-mail to the line manager´s address with a link to a 2nd form to submit additional info. I suspect I have 2 options to approach this, I can:1. Create a "Send an email V2" action parallel to the "Get response details" action which connects my Form to the SharePoint list and use a expression under dynamic content in the "to" field. What ex

2. MichaelRanftelhuber Win User

outlook always says send on behalf

Hi everyone,

I figured it out.

The problem was not related to outlook, but to googlemail. Got to:

Settings -> Accounts -> "Send as" (section)

There you can set e-mail addresses other than the account e-mail address as default e-mail address. This was the case for me, which resulted in the described "on behalf of" instead of "as" problems.

Yours,

Michael
  3. Md Abdal Khan Win User

Convert an Email into HTML file

Hello

I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question.

Yes, it is possible to use Power Automate to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files. One way to do this is to set up a Power Automate flow that triggers when a new email is received in a specific Outlook folder. The flow can then extract the email's content and save it as an HTML file in a specified location.

You can also use Power Automate to convert multiple emails at once, for example, all emails in a folder to HTML files, by creating a flow that triggers when a new email arrives and then iterating through all the emails in the folder and convert them to HTML files.

It's worth noting that Power Automate is a powerful tool and it's best to have some knowledge of programming or automation to be able to set it up.

Here is a step-by-step guide to set up a Power Automate flow to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files:

In the "Triggers" section, choose "When a new email arrives" and select the specific Outlook account and folder that you want the flow to monitor.

In the "Actions" section, add an action to "Get email" by choosing the Outlook account and folder where the email is located.

Next, add an action to "Create HTML file" and specify the location where you want to save the HTML file. You can use the dynamic content from the "Get email" action to fill in the file name and content.

Finally, add an action to "Delete email" or "Move email" to remove the original email from your inbox, or move it to another folder if you wish to keep it.

Test your flow by sending an email to the specified folder and ensure the email is converted to an HTML file.

It's important to note that this is a basic example, and depending on your specific use case, you might want to add more actions or conditions to the flow.

Please also be aware that there might be some formatting issues when converting an email to HTML file, it's possible that the final result may not look the same as the original email, due to the nature of the HTML language, and may need some manual adjustments.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Abdal
    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Horst Greiml Win User

Office 2010 Aktivierung

Hallo Thomas Löwe,

vielen Dank für deine erschöpfende Antwort.

Viele Grüße,

P.S.: Ich wollte mich per E-Mail bedanken (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***), hat aber leider nicht funktioniert:

(Hi. This is the qmail-send program at aon.at.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>:

207.46.163.247 does not like recipient.

track-id=1446481656:9779:smarthub81:93.82.102.143:1

Remote host said: 550 5.4.1 [*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied Giving up on 207.46.163.247.

SSL=YES)
  5. IvanVukovic Win User

Externen Benutzer an Feedback Workflow teilnehmen lassen

Was ist gemeint mit "Send a Copy to outside recipient", ist das gemeint eine E-Mail Kopie, oder das Dokument als Kopie per E-Mail oder wie soll der interne User dem externen eine Kopie innerhalb des Workflows schicken?
  6. KlausWendler Win User

Outlook

Das Problem besteht, so wie in der ersten Anfrage beschrieben.

Eingefügt sende ich ein Beispiel. Der Absender lautet "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***".

Rücksprachen mit Vodafone, Microsoft und Office 2016 sagen aus: bei uns ist Alle O.k.

Browserwechsel ohne Erfolg, Virenscanner ESSET findet den Rechner sauber, zur Mailsendung Virenscanner deaktiviert-ohne Erfolg.

Liebe Leute, versucht doch bitte nochmal zu helfen oder sagt mir einfach es geht nicht.

Danke

Ihre Nachricht an:

-> L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

wurde als unerwünschte Massen-Mail (SPAM) klassifiziert.

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?-_eingef=FCgt_das_Bild_zu_Deiner_Verf=FCgung__Gru=DF_Klaus?=

Return-Path: <L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

Diese Nachricht wird in dieser Art abgewiesen und die Auslieferung der Nachricht wurde gestoppt!

Senden Sie Ihre Mail erneut als reine Textmail.

A message from <L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***> to:

-> L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).

Our internal reference code for your message is 08647-10/N5TY9NY4Tkae

The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.

We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and for infected mail, but for less obvious cases of UBE some balance between losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought, and there can be some collateral damage on both
    sides.

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [10.215.254.32] smtp-05.vodafone.de According to a 'Received:' trace, the message originated at: [47.64.142.119],

AthlonII ltea-047-064-142-119.pools.arcor-ip.net [47.64.142.119]

Return-Path: <L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

Message-ID: <L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

Subject:

=?iso-8859-1?Q?-_eingef=FCgt_das_Bild_zu_Deiner_Verf=FCgung__Gru=DF_Klaus?=

Delivery of the email was stopped!

Die Nachricht wurde isoliert unter:

N/spam-N5TY9NY4Tkae.gz
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Power Automate: Generate correct e-mail address in a action to send e-mail - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Power Automate: Generate correct e-mail address in a action to send e-mail - Similar Threads - Power Automate Generate

Forum Datum

ich kann keine E-Mail senden

ich kann keine E-Mail senden: seit Dienstag, den 09.04.2024 kann ich leider über meine E-Mail keine Nachrichten senden. Ich bitte Sie bitte mit mir Kontakt aufzunehmen unter der Rufnummer 015750762261 um dieses Problem zu...
Outlook.com 10. April 2024

E-Mails nach dem Senden automatisch ausdrucken

E-Mails nach dem Senden automatisch ausdrucken: Hallo, ist es möglich, bestimmte E-Mails nicht ALLE automatisch auszudrucken, sobald ich sie versende? Habe es über Regeln versucht, aber keinen Weg gefunden.
Outlook.com 11. Januar 2024

power automate e-mail bei statusänderung

power automate e-mail bei statusänderung: hallo zusammen,ich habe mir mit hilfe von forms/planner/teams ein ticketsystem gebastelt und es funktioniert soweit alles wunderbar. ich hätte zusätzlich gerne eine mail, wenn der status einer...
Microsoft Office 12. Mai 2022

E-mail Senden

E-mail Senden: Seit einiger Zeit ist es mir nicht möglich mit Windows Live Mail zu Senden. Empfangen und sonstiges funktioniert. Wer hat einen Tipp um das zu beheben .
Windows Live Essentials 19. Oktober 2019

kann kein E-mail senden

kann kein E-mail senden: kann ein E-Mail versenden
Allgemeines 13. September 2017

wie sende ich eine e-mail

wie sende ich eine e-mail: wie sende ich eine e-mail?
Allgemeines 12. August 2017

Senden von E-Mails

Senden von E-Mails: Hallo.. Ich hoffe ich bin hier richtig... Meine Frage: Ich habe vor 10 Tagen eine Mail versendet....Ist heute als versendet in meinen Ordner als versendet angezeigt worden mit dem heutigen...
Outlook.com 10. Mai 2017
Power Automate: Generate correct e-mail address in a action to send e-mail solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.