Powerpoint: Save image in original size via checkbox is not available anymore

Diskutiere und helfe bei Powerpoint: Save image in original size via checkbox is not available anymore im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Last year I was able to use save image as > option via checkbox: original size in the "save as" dialogue. Now this option isn't available anymore and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Rtom098, 23. Mai 2022.

1. Rtom098
    Rtom098 Gast

Powerpoint: Save image in original size via checkbox is not available anymore

Last year I was able to use save image as > option via checkbox: original size in the "save as" dialogue. Now this option isn't available anymore and images are even smaller than visible in the actual presentation.How to solve this? My Presentation settings itself are at highest image quality.Thanks for help, hope there is a solution.

2. Augustine_E Win User

Outlook 365 (2016) Family ausführen von (VBA) Script in Mail-Regeln

Hallo Andrea,

danke für die Nachricht.

Ich nehme an, es war aus Sicherheitsgründen deaktiviert. Besuchen Sie die folgende Website (auf Englisch), um zu erfahren, wie einige Benutzer die Option zum Ausführen von Skript für Regeln reaktiviert:

Outlook 2016 - run script not available anymore on rules actions

Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Rückmeldung.

LG

AEG
  3. Robin Huber Win User

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

The field don't update anymore and is simply text. I need to convert multiple PDFs and they'd have the original things of the document not the updated fields.

The Code in Word: ActiveDocument.Fields.Unlink
  4. Fuad Laguda Win User

OneDrive not allowing to access folders and files since 03/10/2023

Hello again,

If the company does not exist anymore and the admin portal is closed, then you will not be able to gain access to the onedrive anymore.

I am so sorry about this.
  5. Hilla B. Win User

Datenverlust während Switch von Unlizensiert zu Lizensiert

Hi, Stefan Ahrnsen.

Where did you save this file?

On desktop or Onedrive?

If you saved to desktop, go to the Temp folder on your computer. Search for all files that are the same size as your PPT file and open them directly in PowerPoint.

Access temp folder:

Open the start menu > Type: %temp% > OK

Make sure your file is there. If not, let me know!
  6. Jannik_Schmitt Win User

Word 2019 Lasso tool gone

So to my research it seems that if you are a subscriber of office 356 then you have the lasso tool available in word. The "normal" office 2019 version of word is not yet capable or does not allow the use of the lasso select tool, only excel and powerpoint.
    I hope that this feature is added/unlocked in the office 2019 version of word soon. The only strange thing is that I remember having this tool available once, but now we can only wait until it is contributed in the regular version of word 2019.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Powerpoint: Save image in original size via checkbox is not available anymore - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Powerpoint: Save image in original size via checkbox is not available anymore - Similar Threads - Powerpoint Save image

Forum Datum

2FA on mobile phone which is not Accessible anymore

2FA on mobile phone which is not Accessible anymore: Hi,I take take care of an Microsoft 365 Tenant of a Company where the Old CEO managed the IT and is no longer the CEO of the Company.Now I want to Access their Microsoft 365 Tenant as i got the...
Microsoft Office 31. Juli 2023

Pin is not available error

Pin is not available error: After a blackout I had to replace my powersupply, now with the new one I can't login on my windows install anymore.The error, being a pin not available error and the setup pin button doesn't work...
Apps 25. Februar 2022

Pin is not available error

Pin is not available error: After a blackout I had to replace my powersupply, now with the new one I can't login on my windows install anymore.The error, being a pin not available error and the setup pin button doesn't work...
Games und Spiele 25. Februar 2022

OneDrive Integration in iOS File App. OneDrive not available in “Save in Files”

OneDrive Integration in iOS File App. OneDrive not available in “Save in Files”: Dear team, I need your help regarding the OneDrive integration in iOS. On some iPads or iPhones i cannot select OneDrive in the options of “Save in Files”. Even though I have checked the right...
Microsoft Office 6. August 2019

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available: hello team, sorry for spam. In the currently stuck on above mentioned error message I can see the link to 365 Walkthrough from below is not available anymore...
Microsoft Office 15. Februar 2019

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore: All my calendar entries are still there but the Windows Mode with the blue boxes is not working anymore.
Apps 10. Mai 2018

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest...

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest...: Single/tabbed window experience not available: Solution --> Preferences > General > Show conversation in separate windows is unchecked. This is not an available option in latest build 16.1.456...
Microsoft Office 23. November 2016
Powerpoint: Save image in original size via checkbox is not available anymore solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.