Problem with loading excel web add-in that is enabled for SSO

Diskutiere und helfe bei Problem with loading excel web add-in that is enabled for SSO im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Community, I have a Excel web add-in that uses SSO with MS Identity platform. The Application is registered on Azure portal following the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Shilpa_itd, 2. Februar 2023.

1. Shilpa_itd
    Shilpa_itd Gast

Problem with loading excel web add-in that is enabled for SSO

Dear Community, I have a Excel web add-in that uses SSO with MS Identity platform. The Application is registered on Azure portal following the instructions specified here. The add-in is enabled for SSO by following the instructions specified here. After deploying the Manifest file to the shared app catalog and after inserting the add-in from 'My Organization' tab, the add-in fails to load. I get the following error - This Add-in uses features not supported by its add in catalog. In the console, I see OSF.DDA.Error Code: 5001message: An internal error has occured.Please note that the add-in l

2. safdER3 Win User

SSO Office 365 2016 funktioniert nicht - AD FS

This event can be caused by anything that is incorrect in the passive request. It can occur during single sign-on (SSO) or logout for both SAML and WS-Federation scenarios.

Hilft mir leider nicht sonderlich weiter.
  3. offoffice Win User

PPT animate by paragraph not working

Hi, thanks for the reply. I could certainly do that, it would just be painstaking for 50 slides. I thought that the "by paragraph" option is doing that automatically for you, i.e. each paragraph gets its own number - and that is actually working with other
    slide masters than the one I created.
  4. thetha Win User

Skype for Bussiness on Mac, Cant add contacts

Skype Business Version: version 6.3.1558.0

Windowsphone OS build: 10.0.14955.1000

Mac IOS Version:

I have enabled the option that skype can/should communicate with external

I have switched now all devices, mac, windows phone on insider ( Fast ring) at least not on windows phone

updatating mac version right now

This is a very annoying bug, no change with the problem.
  5. patos86 Win User

Add-In Maximum Size

Ich habe mit jmd. vom englischen Microsoft Dev Chat Support chatten könnnen.

Der Chatpartner hat mir bestätigt, dass für Powerpoint Add-Ins eine Größenrestriktion besteht. Allerdings ist nicht bekannt, wieso dies so ist.

Hier der relevante Textausschnitt:

"I have confirmed with the backend team and it is true that there is maximum size restriction on content add-in for PowerPoint(except the PowerPoint
    online)."

Hoffe, das hilft eventuell anderen in der Zukunft.

Leider kann ich meine eigene Antwort nicht als Lösung markieren.

Viele Grüße

6. Ismet Kocaman Win User

Gliederungsebenen bei Copy/Paste aus Word

How is the progress with that issue ?
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Problem with loading excel web add-in that is enabled for SSO - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Problem with loading excel web add-in that is enabled for SSO - Similar Threads - Problem with loading

Forum Datum

I installed an Add-In for excel and enabled it via file-->options-->add-ins etc., but...

I installed an Add-In for excel and enabled it via file-->options-->add-ins etc., but...: The add-in I installed is called SMF Stock Market Functions and I was able to install it and "activate" it throught the procedure described in my question, but it isn't showing up anywhere on the...
Microsoft Office 29. Dezember 2023

Microsoft AD SSO OAuth2 with conditional access

Microsoft AD SSO OAuth2 with conditional access: Hello everyone,Has anyone here tried using Microsoft SSO with Conditional Access Policy?As soon as I enable the “Require device to be marked as compliant” option there, I can’t log anymore.Without...
Microsoft Office 27. Januar 2023

Issue with Power Auotmate Flow Excel Sheet is Blocked for around 30 min. after Opening with...

Issue with Power Auotmate Flow Excel Sheet is Blocked for around 30 min. after Opening with...: I have built a flow that when a file is created or modified executes a script in an Excel file to return the value of a cell as Jason. Once I run the flow the script runs fine I get the data I...
Microsoft Office 20. Januar 2023

PowerPoint Add-In Problem

PowerPoint Add-In Problem: Hallo zusammen,ich benutze ein Add-In "ToolsToo". Das ist wirklich super und möchte es nicht mehr missen. Es befindet sich im Menüband. Allerdings habe ich jetzt erst herausgefunden, dass dadurch...
Microsoft Office 30. November 2021

Problem mit Endnote Add In

Problem mit Endnote Add In: Hallo, ich habe gestern das Endnote "Cite-while-you-write-PlugIn" heruntergeladen und habe jetzt das Problem, dass mir die Referenzen wie das Inhaltsverzeichnis oder das Abbildungsverzeichnis...
Microsoft Office 7. Juli 2020

Problem with an excel file in onedrive

Problem with an excel file in onedrive: Hallo Microsoft Community Your session has exceeded its limits and has been closed. Error Id: 9b9d4eb9-18cd-416c-8423-75f0b4354238 If i want delete a Row this Mistake is happen. What i can...
Microsoft Office 23. Juni 2017

Hilfeee!?!?Windows is loading files...

Hilfeee!?!?Windows is loading files...: hallo liebe Freunde Bin ganz beu hier und brauche eurw hilfe.Mein Rechner fährt nicht nehr hoch(Vista Home Premium) dort steht in schwarz PC einlegen und Reparieren.Hab zunächst gegooglet hab...
ToCheck 26. März 2013
Problem with loading excel web add-in that is enabled for SSO solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.