Problem with security phone numbe

Diskutiere und helfe bei Problem with security phone numbe im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,I have several Microsoft accounts, and have added my phone number to each. However, when logging in, I noticed I can only use it once. How do I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Kuxlnat, 21. Juli 2021.

1. Kuxlnat
    Kuxlnat Gast

Hello,I have several Microsoft accounts, and have added my phone number to each. However, when logging in, I noticed I can only use it once. How do I secure the other accounts? I find this really stupid if I want to use 2 factor authentication.

2. Isra Arreola Win User

Hello Kuxlnat, I warmly welcome you to the Community. I'm Israel, an Independent Advisor and I would like to give you some advice to solve this problem. I will be exchanging with you to finally solve the problem.

I’m sorry, but this is an advisors comunity for help Microsoft users, but we don't are from Microsoft staf.

That's the reason why we can't solve some problems.

In this case, i recomend you that send a feed back about this topic to Microsoft using the recomendations from this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

I hope that you can solve the problem, please let me know about it. I'm at your disposal to continue supporting you.

Virtual Greetings!
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello,I have several Microsoft accounts, and have added my phone number to each. However, when logging in, I noticed I can only use it once. How do I secure the other accounts? I find this really stupid if I want to use 2 factor authentication.
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I did some research and it seems as though you can add the same number for the accounts. You'll just need to enter the security info after each time. Please follow the information listed at this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/two-email-accounts-one-phone-number/a2028818-844d-4ca0-a099-da5cbe3234f6
    <br />
  4. HubertSpringer_66 Win User

Überprüfungsmethode für Identität ändern

Hi!
    <br />I try to place my problem in english.
    <br />My admin account of our NGO Office365 plan was secured by 2factor authentification with my mobile phone.
    <br />I can't use the phone anymore and changed from Android to iOS.
    <br />So it is not possible to use a backup of the Microsoft Authentificator App.
    <br />Normaly there is also the method of using a SMS code or a phone call to the mobile number.
    <br />But not in my case, the only methods are with the Authentificator App.
    <br />My mobile phone is stored in my account, but who can help to active the method with SMS oder phone?
    <br />There is a possibility to reset password with SMS or phone, this still works, but I know my password, the only problem is the missing link in my Authentificator App.
    <br />THanks
    <br />Hubert
    <br />
  5. ugoldenblatt Win User

Activation of Microsoft Office 2013 in German abroad impossible?

This phone number is not reachable from abroad, neither on mobile nor on landline.

The links you posted for somebody with a similar problem in Australia do not help either.

Microsoft is not able to help via phone nor email and its perhaps only a minor change in the regional settings that has to be performed even via a step by step menu that somebody could post here...
  6. Spacemimchen Win User

Kontakte von Android 6.0 auf ein winphone (w10 aktuelle update) als CSV-Dartei werden nicht sauber übertragen

Guten Abend,

wie es meistens so ist, habe ich auch dieses Mal mein Problem gelöst.

Da es mir bekannt is, dass man hier gerne reinschaut, kommt hier die Lösung:

1. die Reihenfolge der Felder ist eigentlich egal

2. wichtig sind die Namen - und die MÜSSEN natürlich so sein, wie sie Outlook.com erwartet.

In meinem Fall bedeutete es, dass ich Mobile NUMBER durch Mobile PHONE sowie Home NUMBER durch Home PHONE ersetzen sollte.

3. Ich habe auch die fast unendliche liste der Spalten auf das relevante verkürzt.

4. Da nirgends das richtige Importformat beschrieben wird, hier ein Hinweis:

Überschrifte durch Kommata getrennt, Inhalte ebenfalls, aber in "" eingeschlossen (auch Luft), guck:

Family Name,Given Name,Additional Name,Mobile Phone,Home Phone

"","","",""

Schön, dass wir uns darüber ausgetauscht haben.

Gruß

SM
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Problem with security phone numbe - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Problem with security phone numbe - Similar Threads - Problem with security

Forum Datum

With no access to old phone number how can I sign in when asked to authenticate with that...

With no access to old phone number how can I sign in when asked to authenticate with that...: I have changed my phone number and I can no longer authenticate myself nor sign in. How can I access my account if cannot do the authentification or update said phone number to do so. Internet and...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2023

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers: Hi I want to unlink all fields in a word document with a macro. It works with the following VBA code. But when I have page numbers multiple pages in a document the numbers will just show "1" on...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2020

cant add phone number to aliases

cant add phone number to aliases: Hello, i try to add an alias or better said a phone number to https://account.live.com/names/Manage Seems like the number ranges used by my mobile operator are not allowed by Microsoft on that...
Outlook.com 21. September 2020

Problem mit Kapersky Internet Security

Problem mit Kapersky Internet Security: Hallo, hatte gestern Mega Probleme konnte keine Verbindung mehr herstellen mit Haupt PC Laptop und Natel war alles OK mit Internet, hatte Mega lange gesucht, jedoch nix gefunden, da hatte ich PC...
Windows Security 10. April 2019

facebook customer service phone number 1844 762 8448 facebook customer service number

facebook customer service phone number 1844 762 8448 facebook customer service number: facebook Technical Support phone number 1 844 762 8448 facebook ... https://readthedocs.org/.../facebook-technical-support-phone-number-1-844-762-844... Facebook Toll Free Number + usa FB number +...
Microsoft Office 17. Januar 2017

Can not reset password - phone number lost

Can not reset password - phone number lost: Hello, I am trying to regain access for my microsoft account, since I have forgotten my password. I have already tried to do this using the information formular, but I do not have enough...
Outlook.com 5. Dezember 2016

Can not reset password - phone number lost

Can not reset password - phone number lost: Hello, I am trying to regain access for my microsoft account, since I have forgotten my password. I have already tried to do this using the information formular, but I do not have enough...
Outlook.com 3. Dezember 2016
Problem with security phone numbe solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.