Problems with KB3203467 and Outlook Attachements

Diskutiere und helfe bei Problems with KB3203467 and Outlook Attachements im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, since Wednesday 14th July we have Problems with Outlook and attachements. XLS- Documents without macros or other connections can not be saved... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von michaelsaretz, 15. Juni 2017.

1. Problems with KB3203467 and Outlook Attachements

Hi,

since Wednesday 14th July we have Problems with Outlook and attachements. XLS- Documents without macros or other connections can not be saved within a calender entry and when sending mails Outlook is showing a warning message that attachements are unsecure.

Is that a bug? We need to uninstall this update until Microsoft has fixed ist.

It would be nice if MS could reply!

Kind Regards

Michael

Hallo,

seit den Updates am Mittwoch haben wir Probleme mit Outlook. Anlagen die in Terminen gespeichert werden und xls-Dokumente als Anlagen in Mails werden nicht gespeichert oder als potentiell unsicher eingestuft und somit entfernt. Die Anlagen enthalten keine Verknüpfungen oder Makros.

Ist das ein Bug? Wir werden diese Update bis auf weiteres deinstallieren.

Dennoch wäre es schön, wenn Microsoft auf diese Frage reagieren könnte und Abhilfe schaffen könnte!

Viele Grüße

Micha

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Problems with KB3203467 and Outlook Attachements - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

Problems with KB3203467 and Outlook Attachements - Similar Threads - Problems with KB3203467

Forum Datum

Synchronisation problems with OneNote

Synchronisation problems with OneNote: I am using OneNote for university. I have often problems with synch of my Notebooks in OneNote and i don´t know how to fix them. I also contaced support via chat and remote control and the also...
Microsoft Office 15. Januar 2024

Fresh Windows install: Problems with Keyboard and weird sound

Fresh Windows install: Problems with Keyboard and weird sound: Hello people. I have freshly installed windows in the past days and since then, I have 2 weird problems. 1. I have this weird sound popping up every ~10 Minutes. I have no idea where it comes...
Apps 14. Juli 2023

Fresh Windows install: Problems with Keyboard and weird sound

Fresh Windows install: Problems with Keyboard and weird sound: Hello people. I have freshly installed windows in the past days and since then, I have 2 weird problems. 1. I have this weird sound popping up every ~10 Minutes. I have no idea where it comes...
Games und Spiele 14. Juli 2023

Problems with Excel custom views

Problems with Excel custom views: Good day, For a few weeks we have been having problems with a shared Excel file that is stored on SharePoint. Basically, various user-defined views are stored within the file, so that several...
Microsoft Office 2. Juni 2023

Problems with Surface Book 3

Problems with Surface Book 3: Hello. I bought a Surface Book 3 2 weeks ago i7-1065G7 15" 32 GB 512 GB SSD 3000 x 2000 1660 Ti Max-Q 6 GB Win 10 Pro. 1. due to some program support, I downloaded Driver Booster and updated some...
Surface 25. Dezember 2022

Spezifische Mail mit Attachement kann nicht empfangen werden

Spezifische Mail mit Attachement kann nicht empfangen werden: Liebe Microsoft CommunityWir können eine spezifische Mail mit Attachement nicht empfangen weder im Outlook noch im Web-Browser. Der Absender der Nachricht konnte dieselbe Mail an andere...
Outlook.com 14. Juli 2021

problems with windows 7 professional

problems with windows 7 professional: I have tried to upgrade Windows 7 professional to wondows 10 on my Lenovo 4GB memory 64bit last year with free upgarde SW from Microsoft. During the upgrade because of some Problems the upgrade...
Allgemeines 2. Oktober 2017
Problems with KB3203467 and Outlook Attachements solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.