Problems with Microsoft Support & Data-Management. You too?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Problems with Microsoft Support & Data-Management. You too? im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I sent my surface for service and wrote the correct delivery address into your form. A day later I get an invoice with the wrong delivery address. To... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von Medo2016a, 16. März 2018.

1. Medo2016a
    Medo2016a Gast

Problems with Microsoft Support & Data-Management. You too?

I sent my surface for service and wrote the correct delivery address into your form. A day later I get an invoice with the wrong delivery address. To check whether you sent the new surface to the address in your form or to the address in your invoice, I triet to check the status of the exchange online: "Surface delivered".. which is again not possible, cause I just brught my old surface to UPS... Just wanted to contact you after work and realized: Wonderful, support opens at 9 and closes at 17:30.. so you open after I start working and close when I usually stop working.. Maybe there are people with similar problems... so I thought it's worth opening a discussion.. cause as a client-oriented enterprise I am sure microsoft would welcome this feedback...

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Problems with Microsoft Support & Data-Management. You too? - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Problems with Microsoft Support & Data-Management. You too? - Similar Threads - Problems with Microsoft

Forum Datum

Memory Management

Memory Management: Hallo,Seit ein paar Wochen habe ich immer wieder Bluescreens, meistens mit dem Fehler Memory Management. Seit dieser Fehler immer häufiger, meistens beim zocken aber auch zufällig beim nichtstun,...
Games und Spiele 26. Mai 2023

0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only

0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only: Hi Guys,we have a company regulation that we have to use Meraki Wi-Fi 6E Network Security Switches Routers Cisco Meraki for our devices. When trying to connect my device with the meraki cloud, I...
Games und Spiele 23. Februar 2023

Microsoft Support Allgemein - Probleme

Microsoft Support Allgemein - Probleme: Wir haben vor Wochen zwei Anfragen an den Support für Teams und Outlook gestellt. Anscheinend kann Microsoft mit den vorgehaltenen Ressourcen einfache Probleme nicht lösen. Die jeweiligen...
Microsoft Office 10. November 2020

Problem with data import

Problem with data import: I wanted to import data within the actual Office365 Excel version. When I changed separator to space most of my data just disappeared. When I use most of the other separators it works fine, its...
Microsoft Office 19. März 2020

Probleme mit Akku und Support

Probleme mit Akku und Support: Hallo zusammen, ich möchte hiermit über ein großes Problem berichten das heute seit einigen Tagen mit Microsoft erlebe. Ich hoffe, irgend ein vernünftiger Mensch von Microsoft wird das hier...
Surface 21. Dezember 2018

Support problems

Support problems: Hey. I sent my SP4 in with a broken screen yesterday, and made sure to triple check the delivery address. Turns out that didn't help, today I get an invoice that says the shipping address is my...
Surface 4. Oktober 2016

Naturwissenschaft und Management

Naturwissenschaft und Management: Ein Mann in einem Heißluftballon hat die Orientierung verloren. Er geht tiefer und sichtet eine Frau am Boden. Er sinkt noch weiter ab und ruft: "Entschuldigung, können Sie mir helfen? Ich habe...
Offtopic 20. November 2006
Problems with Microsoft Support & Data-Management. You too? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.