Product key is not visible for the activation of Office

Diskutiere und helfe bei Product key is not visible for the activation of Office im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I bought a product key for office professional plus 2016 on 27th April which I could install it on 2 PCs. After having installed it on 1 PC, the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ShreyaDey, 3. Juni 2018.

1. ShreyaDey
    ShreyaDey Gast

I bought a product key for office professional plus 2016 on 27th April which I could install it on 2 PCs. After having installed it on 1 PC, the product key could not be seen in my 'Order history'. It stated that the program key had expired. What can be done? Thanks in advance for the answers.

2. Thomas Löwe Win User

Hallo,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.

Ich erlaube mir auf deutsch zu antworten, weil deine Frage in das deutschsprachige Forum eingestellt worden ist.

Wo wurde die Lizenz erworben?

In welchem Land hältst du dich auf?
  3. Thomas Löwe Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Hello!

Thank you for your reply.

It is not a bug.

Has been deleted by my description of the product key for Office 365 by the command line?

How does the behavior now?
  4. italcraft Win User

Wie finde ich den Produktkey eines meiner 2 Office Home und Business Lizenzen

Hallo,

danke für Deine Nachricht.

Auf einem Rechner ist die 32bit, auf dem anderen 64bit.

Ich habe nach der nachstehenden Anleitung versucht den Key herauszufinden (wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe). Das funktioniert leider nicht. Mein Englisch ist wirklich nicht gut!

How to find your Office 2013 product key after installation

Do you have several Office 2013 products tied to one Microsoft account and need help finding just one product key? The steps below are useful in determining which installations correspond to which product keys if you need to reinstall office
    2013 on a new PC or after reformatting your PC.

Important When you have multiple Office 2013 installations linked to your Microsoft account, you will see them all listed on the My Account page. Do not click the
    Install button next to any product without knowing if it is an unused installation. This can cause activation issues.

Find the Office 2013 product key associated with your PC

First, find the last five digits of the product key associated with your computer.

1. Go to the PC that has Office 2013 installed
    2. Right click the Windows icon and select Command Prompt.
    3. Enter the appropriate command:
    For 32 bit Windows:

cscript “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus

For 64 bit Windows:

cscript “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus

1. The command prompt box will show you the last five digits of the product key associated with the installation on that PC.
    2. Make a note of the PC the Office 2013 product is installed on, and five digit number. You will need this for reference.
    Find the product key associated with activated installations linked to your Microsoft account.

Next, you will need to find the product key associated with each product linked to your Microsoft account.

1. Sign into the My Account page with the email/password associated with your Microsoft account.
    2. You will see the multiple Microsoft products linked to your Microsoft account.
    3. To begin identifying the product key associated with the installation, start with the first product.
    4. Under Account Options, choose Install from a disc.
    5. Choose the I have a disc option.
    6. Click the View your product key button.
    7. The product key for the installation is displayed.
    8. Make a note of the Office product sequence as they are displayed on the screen, and the product key associated with it. You will need this for reference.
    9. You can now match the five digit number from the command prompt on the PC to the product key on the installation.
    10. Once you determine which installations have been used on which computers, you will know which product to use for installation on the reformatted or new PC.

Note If no product key is displayed, the installation has not been used or activated.

It is helpful to create a list of the Office 2013 installations, product keys associated with each, and the PCs on which they are installed. This eliminates confusion in the future when a PC must be replaced or reformatted, and Office 2013 needs
    to be reinstalled on a machine.

Da tut sich aber gar nichts. Gibt es nicht eine einfache Methode? Schließlich habe ich beide Lizenzen für viel Geld erstanden.

Vielen Dank im Voraus
  5. AllKeidel Win User

Office 2007 installieren ohne Installation CD

Nein mir wird da dann diese Fehlermeldung angezeigt

• The Office 2007 Product Key provided is not recognized as an eligible product for free download. Please re-enter your Product Key and try again, or check thelist
      of eligible products.
      If this does not work, you may be interested in downloading a free trial or purchasing Office 2010 products athttp://www.office.com

Kann das sein weil es keine weitere Lizenz mehr gibt. Mein Laptop ist dafür aber Lizensiert.

LG

Leon
  6. Dennis Hammermayer Win User

Office 2007 Ultimate Download gelöscht

Hallo Thomas Löwe,

Wenn ich den Produkt-Key eingebe kommt folgende Aussage :

• The Office 2007 Product Key provided is not recognized as an eligible product for free download. Please re-enter your Product Key and try again, or check thelist of eligible products. If
      this does not work, you may be interested in downloading a free trial or purchasing Office 2010 products athttp://www.office.com

Da ich Mircrosoft Office 2007 Ultimate hatte verstehe ich die Aussage nicht.

Der Produkt Key ist 100 Prozentig richtig.

Wie kann ich das Produkt erneut erhalten?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Product key is not visible for the activation of Office - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Product key is not visible for the activation of Office - Similar Threads - Product key not

Forum Datum

Office activation: email address is unintentionally changed within activation window

Office activation: email address is unintentionally changed within activation window: Dear community,It's a few days since my Microsoft 365 installation asked me to sign in to my microsoft account for product activation. I type in my email address and after clicking OK "Weiter",...
Microsoft Office 11. April 2024

Login an activation of Office 2021 not possible

Login an activation of Office 2021 not possible: Dear ladies and gentlemen,we reinstalled one of our maschiens and we would like to install Office 2021 again.We have access to the connected mail and the microsoft account.However when trying to...
Microsoft Office 4. Juli 2023

Folder sharing option is not visible in Outlook

Folder sharing option is not visible in Outlook: Hey everyone,I am working as an IT-Support in a company with many users.Recently one of them is facing the issue that the folder sharing option under folder properties is not visible for her.I...
Outlook.com 5. Mai 2023

Office 2016 "Product key not valid"

Office 2016 "Product key not valid": Ich hatte Office Professional Plus 2016 erworben und am PC (!) installiert. Aufgrund des Tauschs meines Mainboards war Office danach nicht mehr zu nutzen; Meldung "product key not valid" (zuvor...
Microsoft Office 16. Dezember 2018

office product key

office product key: Hallo Ich habe meine Office Produkt Key verloren können Sie mir bitte meine Produkt Key schicken
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2018

Office Product Key

Office Product Key: Hallo, meine Mutter hat 2013 ein Office Paket gekauft und somit den Product Key für den Download erhalten. Wollte diesen jetzt nutzen um Office auf meinem neuen Laptop zu installieren, jetzt...
Microsoft Office 22. Januar 2018

Telephone activation of Office home 2007

Telephone activation of Office home 2007: I am using this product on 3 computers (3er licence) and have recently bought a new computer. I backed up my files and documents and wanted to install Office home 2007 on the new PC. It was...
Microsoft Office 17. Oktober 2016
Product key is not visible for the activation of Office solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.