Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future

Diskutiere und helfe bei Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi everyone,I have created an outlook calendar an published it. When i now register to that published ICS calendar I can only see some of the events.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von DanielTigges, 5. Februar 2023.

1. Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future

Hi everyone,I have created an outlook calendar an published it. When i now register to that published ICS calendar I can only see some of the events. It seems that events which are more then ~8 months in the future are not showing up. Same holds for the published HTML version. Are there any settings which I can change to see events which are further in the future?Best regards,Daniel

2. Diane Poremsky Win User

Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future

Hello Daniel

There is a limit to how far in the future events will sync and it cannot be changed by the end user. I thought it was 12 months forward, but may have been reduced.

If someone subscribes to it, it should update, so it always shows that number of months.

-- Diane
  3. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook Kalender geht nicht zu verschieben

Hello FabienneSch,

So the folder doesn't move or it moves but doesn't sync?

If you move events from that calendar to the outlook.com calendar, do they sync?It's a really slow process, unfortunately, on the mac as you need to do one month at a time. If you have access to Outlook on windows, you can use a list view and move all at once.
  4. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook Kalender auf dem iPhone

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Ich bin Diane, ein Office Apps & Services MVP, spezialisiert auf Outlook.

>>

Bedeutet dies, dass ich den Outlook-Kalender nicht auf meinem Mobiltelefon verwenden kann?<

Correct, you cannot use the calendar in the Outlook mobile app if the account type doesn't support calendars. There is no local storage for a calendar in the Outlook app. Any events added to the phone need to be synced back to a supported server.

The only account types that supports a calendar is a Microsoft cloud account (gmail, iCloud, and yahoo/aol accounts currently are supported as cloud accounts), outlook.com or Office 365 Exchange account.
  5. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook 2016 Termineinladung Vorlage als Standard verwenden

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.

Bing translations leave a lot to be desired. :)

To use a published custom form as the default, you set it as the default by right clicking on the folder, choose Properties then select the form,

If it is an *.oft template on your hard drive, you need to publish it as a form to the folder or personal forms library. You can't set .oft templates as the default for a folder, only published forms,
  6. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook 2016 Termineinladung Vorlage als Standard verwenden

<br />

Bing translations leave a lot to be desired. :)

To use a published custom form as the default, you set it as the default by right clicking on the folder, choose Properties then select the form,

If it is an *.oft template on your hard drive, you need to publish it as a form to the folder or personal forms library. You can't set .oft templates as the default for a folder, only published forms,
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future - Similar Threads - Published Outlook calendar

Forum Datum

URL to publish the calendar

URL to publish the calendar: Hello community,I need to publish my MS 365 calendar via the URL, but cannot find the menu buttons mentioned in all the articles on the Web. No "publish calendar" or "share calendar" or cannot...
Microsoft Office 5. Februar 2024

Outlook Calendar events won't appear properly via Iphone

Outlook Calendar events won't appear properly via Iphone: Hi togetherIm having an Issue since IOS 17 that my created events in my Iphone Calendar app, won't appear properly in Outlook.The following scenario will happen: I have a default reminder set to...
Outlook.com 15. Dezember 2023

Delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists

Delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists: After quite a bit of research, I unfortunately haven't come to a solution yet - In the meantime, is there any way to delete a calendar series Outlook, Teams if the organizer no longer exists and...
Microsoft Office 17. Februar 2023

There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar - Outlook O2016 & O365

There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar - Outlook O2016 & O365: Hallo, folgendes Problem betrifft mehrere User: Gemeinsamkeit: Der User, der einen Kalender freigibt, nutzt Office 2016 - der User, mit dem er diesen Kalender teilen möchte, verwendet Office 365....
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2022

Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working...

Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working...: Dear Community, I started to use the Office 365 universe on my PCs and MobilePhones / Tablets (Android). I wanted to add a kitchen calendar device for my family. So I decided to test with a...
Microsoft Office 1. November 2019

Let the mini calendar in Outlook on the task strip show the same calendars that are selcted...

Let the mini calendar in Outlook on the task strip show the same calendars that are selcted...: Feature suggestion
Microsoft Office 14. Februar 2018

Sometimes in the future

Sometimes in the future: Hi, Überschuss von Humor seitens Microsoft würde ich mal sagen.(Wenn ihr es nicht sofort versteht,dann lest euch am besten den Anfang aus diesem Forum durch:Klick) [IMG] Quelle
Allgemeines 9. Februar 2006
Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.