Question regarding Publikation of a private Seminar Series

Diskutiere und helfe bei Question regarding Publikation of a private Seminar Series im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo Microsoft, mein Name ist Carsten. Ich lebe in Deutschland. Ich bin 49 Jahre alt von Beruf Programmierer und schreibe aktuell privat ein... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Carsten aus Berkenbrück, 24. Februar 2020.

1. Question regarding Publikation of a private Seminar Series

Hallo Microsoft,

mein Name ist Carsten. Ich lebe in Deutschland. Ich bin 49 Jahre alt von Beruf Programmierer und schreibe aktuell privat ein Märchenbuch. Ich möchte meiner Familie eure kostenlosen neuen Apps vorstellen. Ich verstehe sie als Geschenke an die Menschheit. Darf ich diese kleine Familien - Seminarreihe auf einer Seite im Internet als Chatverlauf publizieren? Dieser Chatverlauf dokumentiert die Vorstellung eurer Apps an meine Familie Mitglieder. Ich plane nicht nur die "Translator" von Microsoft App vorzustellen. Ihr macht großartige Arbeit, mein Vater ist schwerhörig.

Gruß

Carsten

P.S.: Danke an euch und nur falls ihr kein Deutsch sprecht: Nutzt eure Apps! I could write this E-Mail in pretty good english, but my native language is German. :-

Moved from: English

2. MyCommunityUser Win User

Open Type fonts in Excel 2010

Unfortunately the capability of users in a German forum to read and understand questions in English is somewhat limited. As your pseudo at least sounds fairly German, why don't you ask in German. Man ja nur?

Regarding your issue I can't help, because I have no idea what open fonts are and whatfore someone may need even more then the far too many that come with Windows/Office.

Gert

Don't hesitate to refomulate your question in German or post it in an Englilsh group, which might be also a good idea.
  3. HeinrichMS Win User

C# : PowerPoint (v.>= 2007) : Dynamically change values in (Excel-like) Datasheet (of a customized chart)

Well, this is mostly a question about the object model of PPT. But thanks anyway.
  4. Gunasekar5034 Win User

Microsoft Nicht-Abo-Nutzer

Hi Veronika R,

I’m Gunasekar and I will be happy to help you with your question, I am a Microsoft consumer like you.

We can understand the problem at your end as it affects your work and we’re willing to help you in order to resolve the problem. So, to move further regarding this issue, we would like you to provide the following information:

1. May I please know the version, edition, and OS Build of the operating system installed on your computer?
    2. Could you please provide us with a full screenshot of the error message for our reference? Please click on Use rich formatting to insert a screenshot and select the Insert Image icon?
    3. Did you make any recent software changes to the computer?
    4. Do you get any error code/message when signing in with your Microsoft account to activate Office?

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,

Gunasekar N
  5. RonJoBA Win User

Rückerstattung und Rücktrittsrecht bei automatisierter Abonnements-Erneuerung

I cannot even find a Email address or some sort of Information that would get me in contact with an actual person rather than some auto-generated computer answers of the MS Support Center, i clearly have a right to ask questions but MS is not providing access.
    <br />
  6. Falola Yusuf Win User

Word ContentControl InkPicture Control

Hello MicrosoftBart,

Thanks for your question.

The link below contains series of posts on alternative solutions on how to execute InkPicture via Macros, etc

https://www.whiteoaksecurity.com/blog/alternative-execution-macro-saga-inkpicture-part-1/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

I hope it helps.

Regards,
    Yusuf

<br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Question regarding Publikation of a private Seminar Series - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Question regarding Publikation of a private Seminar Series - Similar Threads - Question regarding Publikation

Forum Datum

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?: I have a private Microsoft account which is linked to my student Microsoft account where I have a student license for Office 365. With my private account I purchased the new Copilot subscription....
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2024

Serien-E-Mails privat kennzeichnen

Serien-E-Mails privat kennzeichnen: Guten Tag,mit einer Excel-Tabelle werten wir für unsere Mitarbeiter Daten aus und erstellen mit der Seriendruck-Funktion Word-Dokumente, die wir ausdrucken und an jeden einzelnen Mitarbeiter...
Outlook.com 10. Juli 2023

Turn a list of emails into a group

Turn a list of emails into a group: How do I turn a list of email addresses into a group without searching a clicking each and everyone of them?
Outlook.com 28. April 2023

Kalendereinträge einer Serie wechseln auf "nicht privat", wenn ein Ereignis sich ändert

Kalendereinträge einer Serie wechseln auf "nicht privat", wenn ein Ereignis sich ändert: Hallo zusammen,ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich sende von meinem Thunderbird Kalender an meinen Business-Outlook-Kalender, damit ich bestimmte private Ereignisse nicht vergesse und Business...
Outlook.com 19. November 2021

Inquiry regarding the handling of online archiving

Inquiry regarding the handling of online archiving: Hello Together We have been using the Online Archive from Microsoft for about 1 year. We have received in January a request from one of our employees that he has the feeling that the Online...
Microsoft Office 26. März 2021

Personal Domain within a private account

Personal Domain within a private account: I have an active license Microsoft 365 family but also own a personal domain I would like to use as sender address. Using an alias within outlook.com creates strange email addresses as "from",...
Outlook.com 17. März 2021

Microsoft defender question

Microsoft defender question: Hello, I have a question: I didn‘t notice that the microsoft defender tamper protection feature was disabled. So if I had a virus/malware, could it manipulates/tamper the microsoft defender...
Windows Security 8. August 2019
Question regarding Publikation of a private Seminar Series solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.