Refund of the amount of EUR 99.00

Diskutiere und helfe bei Refund of the amount of EUR 99.00 im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Umut Ecevit Aslan Mäckeritzstr.20 13629 Berlin *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Microsoft Ireland Subject:... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von UmutAslan1, 13. Februar 2021.

1. UmutAslan1
    UmutAslan1 Gast

Refund of the amount of EUR 99.00

Umut Ecevit Aslan
    Mäckeritzstr.20
    13629 Berlin

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Microsoft Ireland

Subject: Refundof the amount of EUR 99.00

Ladies andgentlemen,

My MicrosoftOffice 365 Home subscription is out at the end of 2019. I totally forgotthat Igave direct debit authorisation, so my bank account was not covered enough,that was my mistake and I apologise to you.

On 06.12.2019IBAN GB22357SDDDCITI000000004101353 tried to book 99.00 Euros from my account. My account wasn't covered enough. I received an e-mail fromMicrosoft that you could not book money from my account and in e-mail there wasan IBAN number and after that I transferred the amount to IBAN number GB96 CITI1850 0814 1240 14 on 11.12.209 and wrote to Microsoft e-mail that I had alreadytransferred the amount.

On 30 January2020, I received a notice from my bank. This time other IBAN numberhas tried to book 99.00 Euros from my account. This IBAN number is:IE84CITI99005127256244 and BIC: CITIIE2X. Then another IBAN number was tried tobook money and this IBAN number is: GB96 CITI 1850 0814 1240.

I calledMicrosoft Customer Service a lot and told you what happened. Customer servicehas told me that I will get my money back 100% but this will take 3 to 5months. I've been waiting for Microsoft to send the amount of 99.00 euros back to my account but so far it hasn't happened.

I ask you torefund the amount of EUR 99.00 to my account in 14 days. If you do not transferthe amount back to my account within 14 days, I reserve the right to assertfurther rights and I will report it to the Public Prosecutor's Office and thepolice for the fraud.

Why dont you give my 99,00 EURO back? Do you need this money as a BIG MICROSOFT COMPANY?

Yours sincerely

Umut Ecevit Aslan

Berlin, 13.02.2021

2. Ilja Nazarow Win User

Why can't I refund my "Microsoft 365 Family" subscribtion?

Hello AnnaThomas,
    I thank you for answering me so quickly. However, I meant that I wanted a refund for the subscription, since I only wanted to test out the free trial. The problem is that it only lets me turn off the recurring billing instead of requesting a refund. I apologize for not making that clear, but thank you for your answer anyway :)
  3. Raffaele Serravalle Win User

Microsoft Word - Replace Header/ Footer

Unfortunately not for a batch of files. Individually when double clicking the header or the footer it will edit all of them but of the same file.

Thanks
  4. goei Win User

[BUG] Word 2016 for Mac: Markierung des Textes wird nicht angezeigt

Thank you for this information,

which i already have done. Unfortunately i am not able to track the issue when using the smiley icon. Therefor and as of request of a Microsoft Support representative and as of request of the hotline, i shall post this here,

regards

Géry
  5. DaveM121 Win User

Office 365 ProPlus-Anfrage

Hello Jev

There are many types of student Office 365 licences, most do not include the full desktop versions of the Office 365 applications . . .

You should contact the IT department of your education facility and ask them what type of Office 365 licence you are entitled to, that most likely only includes the online free versions of the apps, like on the links below . . .

https://www.office.com/launch/word

https://www.office.com/launch/excel
  6. Wagner Doris Win User

Verzweigungsmöglichkeiten in Forms werden nicht richtig angezeigt

Dear Sneha,
    I found the problem.
    It was a problem in the logic of the form.
    If I enable multiple responses, then the branching of single responses is of course not possible :)
    Thank you so much for your help anyway!
    Have a great day!
    Doris
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Refund of the amount of EUR 99.00 - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Refund of the amount of EUR 99.00 - Similar Threads - Refund the amount

Forum Datum

news of the week

news of the week: great news http://rur.biz/entry.php?b=8920
Microsoft Windows 6. Mai 2022

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store: My goal is to check for around 800 tools whether they are available in the Microsoft Store or not. Is there a way to query the tools available in the Microsoft Store via API or something similar?...
Apps 9. April 2021

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016

The Game of Life

The Game of Life: The Game of Life [IMG] GENIESSE DAS LEBEN IN VOLLEN ZÜGEN AUF DEINEM WINDOWS PHONE! Dank Xbox LIVE®-Aktivierung kannst du Erfolge sammeln und in den Bestenlisten nachsehen, wer auf großem Fuß...
Spiele 7. März 2015

Aces of the Luftwaffe

Aces of the Luftwaffe: Aces of the Luftwaffe [IMG] AUF INS COCKPIT UND WERDE ZU EINEM HELDEN DER LÜFTE! * * * * * „AotL ist das beste Spiel!“ * * * * * „Jede Menge Action, super Steuerung.“ DU musst zeigen aus...
Spiele 5. März 2015

Giveaway of the day

Giveaway of the day: Um auf die Download Seite " Giveaway of the day" aufmerksam zu machen werden Vollversionen verschiedener Software verschenkt. Im 24 Stundenwechsel werden Software Vollversionen von meistens...
Software 27. Dezember 2007

The Saga of Ryzom

The Saga of Ryzom: "The Saga of Ryzom" ist ein Original MMORPG, dass Science Fiction- und Fantasyelemente vereint. Es ist nicht neu, daher werden es einige sicher schon kennen. Ich habe dieses Spiel mehr durch...
Games 15. Juli 2006
Refund of the amount of EUR 99.00 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.