Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com

Diskutiere und helfe bei Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com im Bereich Windows Security im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Just noticed that many Windows apps, includig SeachApp.exe repeatedly connect to http://ocsp.digicert.com/[ininfite series of numbers and letters], a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows Security" wurde erstellt von anonymous_x321, 24. November 2020.

1. Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com

Just noticed that many Windows apps, includig SeachApp.exe repeatedly connect to http://ocsp.digicert.com/[ininfite series of numbers and letters], a website that I cannot identify as being malicious or safe by my research resuls vary greatly.

Can anyone help?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com - Windows Security

Die Seite wird geladen...

Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com - Similar Threads - Repeated connections ocsp

Forum Datum

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Apps 18. Januar 2024

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Games und Spiele 18. Januar 2024

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint: I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and...
Apps 2. Dezember 2022

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint: I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and...
Games und Spiele 2. Dezember 2022

Bluetooth and COM port connection

Bluetooth and COM port connection: Hello all I have a Win 7 computer with no in built Bluetooth module. So i bought a Bluetooth dongle . I need to pair several devices one after the other and do some kind of testing. i.e i pair...
Allgemeines 5. Dezember 2018

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers: Im using Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion (1.2.5) and cant connect with Servers, via LAN or with Realms. With Minecraft PE i can connect with those three via Wi-Fi. The Firewall is switched off, but...
Games und Spiele 25. November 2017

No connection to my mobile devices

No connection to my mobile devices: Since a few days my devices cannot connect anymore to the ms exchange server. There is no public information about it. Did they change the set up settings without telling ? ! Thanks for...
Outlook.com 21. November 2016
Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.