Reset Outlook 2019 to factory settings!

Diskutiere und helfe bei Reset Outlook 2019 to factory settings! im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I tried to delete the RSS Feeds and Archive Folder etc, because I don't want them.So I changed something in the folder settings I would like to reset... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Pierruno, 25. November 2021.

1. Pierruno
    Pierruno Gast

I tried to delete the RSS Feeds and Archive Folder etc, because I don't want them.So I changed something in the folder settings I would like to reset it.How can I do that?

2. Gema_Master Win User

Hi Pierruno!

I am an independent consultant from the Community and it is important for me to ensure that all your questions are answered and that you have a positive experience.

First, I recommend that you perform a Repair on the Office applications on Windows.

1. Press the Windows + R keys, type Control and click OK.

2. Click Add or Remove Programs.

3. Search for the Office or Microsoft 365 package, right-click on Microsoft Office and select Change.

4. Click Online Repair.

Share any news and if you still have any questions, answer with the details to help you.

Thank you for using the Community.
  3. I got a sock Win User

Can't uninstall Office on Surface Pro X (ARM)

Hi Gunasekar

Thank you for your reply.
    Your first option (including save mode) did not work.

In the end I went for the second option, a soft reset to factory settings, making sure to choose "remove installed app's", which got rid of all office applications.

Installing Office 2016 was a bit of a hassle, for anyone reading this:
    You have to manually open the x64 Setup file to install office on an ARM machine, the general setup will produce an error every time.

Now everything works fine.
    Thanks for the help to everybody

Kind regards
    Sock
  4. Md Abdal Khan Win User

Office 2019 ProPlus \ Server 2019 \ WAM Authentication issue (Outlook logon with password)

Hello

I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question.

Here is a detailed solution to resolve the issue of Outlook logon with password in combination with WAM Authentication and Office 2019 ProPlus/Server 2019:

Configure modern authentication in Exchange Online or Exchange Server:

Modern authentication is a process that enables identity management for client-server applications, such as Outlook, to use Single Sign-On (SSO) to authenticate to Exchange. You can enable modern authentication in Exchange Online by using the Exchange Admin Center (EAC) or by using the Exchange Management Shell.

Check the credentials prompt settings in the Outlook client:

In the Outlook client, go to File > Options > Account Settings > Account Settings. In the Account Settings window, select the email account and click the Change button. In the Change Account window, make sure that the "Use Cached Exchange Mode" checkbox is not selected.

Reset Windows Credential Manager:

In Windows, you can reset the Windows Credential Manager to remove any cached credentials that may be causing the issue. To do this, go to Control Panel > User Accounts > Credential Manager. Find the entry for the affected email account and remove it.

Update the certificate that the Microsoft AAD Broker Plugin is using:

The Microsoft AAD Broker Plugin may be using an outdated or invalid certificate that is causing the issue. You can update the certificate by downloading the latest version of the plugin from the Microsoft website and installing it on your system.

These are the steps that you can follow to resolve the issue of Outlook logon with password in combination with WAM Authentication and Office 2019 ProPlus/Server 2019.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Abdal
  5. Peter.Star Win User

altes windows konto löschen geht nicht windows live

Mache zunächst einen Hardreset

http://www.windowsphone.com/de-DE/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

Danach richtest du es neu ein dann sollte es funktionieren.
  6. Andreas Killer Win User

Excel does not accept the date when I enter it like this "1.1.23"

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Reset Outlook 2019 to factory settings! - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Reset Outlook 2019 to factory settings! - Similar Threads - Reset Outlook 2019

Forum Datum

Hallo Ich Kann Mich Nicht In Mein Windows/Microsoft Konto Nach Factory Reset anmelden konto...

Hallo Ich Kann Mich Nicht In Mein Windows/Microsoft Konto Nach Factory Reset anmelden konto...: Habe 2 mal factory resetet, und war auch schon im sicheren modus, habe vieles gemacht aber nix hat geklappt.
Games und Spiele 19. Dezember 2023

Ich kann mich nicht einloggen nach factory reset den "das konto wurde deaktiviert. Wenden...

Ich kann mich nicht einloggen nach factory reset den "das konto wurde deaktiviert. Wenden...: Ich war schon im sicherem modus, und habe denn pc nochmal resetet2, nix hat geholfen bei der website auf dem handy geht mein konto perfect.
Apps 18. Dezember 2023

Ich kann mich nicht einloggen nach factory reset den "das konto wurde deaktiviert. Wenden...

Ich kann mich nicht einloggen nach factory reset den "das konto wurde deaktiviert. Wenden...: Ich war schon im sicherem modus, und habe denn pc nochmal resetet2, nix hat geholfen bei der website auf dem handy geht mein konto perfect.
Games und Spiele 18. Dezember 2023

Factory Reset auf meinem Laptop mit Windows 8.1

Factory Reset auf meinem Laptop mit Windows 8.1: Ich möchte ein Factory Reset auf meinem windows 8.1 lsptop machen aber dafür brauche ich ein Windows-Installations- oder- Wiederherstellungsdatenträger, ich weiß aber nicht was das ist und wo man...
Allgemeines 5. November 2023

Factory Reset auf meinem Laptop mit Windows 8.1: Ich möchte ein Factory Reset auf meinem windows 8.1 lsptop machen aber dafür brauche ich ein Windows-Installations- oder- Wiederherstellungsdatenträger, ich weiß aber nicht was das ist und wo man...
Apps 5. November 2023

Games und Spiele 5. November 2023

Windows crashed during factory reset

Windows crashed during factory reset: Hello, I wanted to factory reset my laptop (which ran just fine), during the reset my computer randomly crashed, now its just the Acer logo flashing to black. It wont start, nor does it...
Allgemeines 13. November 2018
Reset Outlook 2019 to factory settings! solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.