Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible

Diskutiere und helfe bei Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Reloading the page does not help. Selecting a categorie is not possible and therefore Microsoft won't receive Feedback. Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von theking2, 3. August 2021.

1. theking2
    theking2 Gast

Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible

Reloading the page does not help. Selecting a categorie is not possible and therefore Microsoft won't receive Feedback.

2. Sandro Kopfmann Win User

Unfassbare OneDrive Ordner(nicht)auswahl

Thank you for your answer.
    <br />We can also write in English.
    <br />Is it possible to reach them without the app?
    <br />I do not want to install an app just to give a one time feedback.
    <br />Best regards
    <br />
  3. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Edit Sway on mobile device

Editing of Sways on the web app is not supported on small, mobile device screens so there will not be an edit button to find. We do currently have an iOS app that will allow you to edit on that platform.

Hope this helps!

Jason
  4. Humpatz Win User

Fehlermeldung: "Ihr OneDrive-Ordner kann nicht am ausgewählten Speicherort erstellt werden."

Just noticed that OneDrive has been silently updated today, version is 19.192.0926.0012

Currently I'm not even able to log in to my OneDrive account, after entering my email address the logon window appears again and again.
  5. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Edit Sway on mobile device

Editing a Sway using the website is not supported on mobile phones. If you want to edit on the phone, you need to download the Sway mobile app (of which there is currently only an iOS version). Otherwise, you'll need to continue editing on a tablet or
    desktop.

Hope this helps!

Jason
  6. Guileshill Win User

Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription

Sorry but it would be really helpful if the description of the problem were read properly. It is precisely because it is not possible to do this that I posted here in the first place. When I try to do anything with that account it refuses to let me in and gives the error message that the account name does not exist. It does. Microsoft created it. I have no access to it, that is the problem.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible - Similar Threads - Sending feedback outlook

Forum Datum

Windows Hello: This option is currently unavailable - click to learn more

Windows Hello: This option is currently unavailable - click to learn more: Ich erhalte seit einigen Tagen diesen Fehler und habe schon mehrer Lösungsansetze versucht:'Den Service neu zu starten, die alten biometrischen Daten zu löschen, den Treiber neu zu installieren,...
Apps 3. Februar 2023

Windows Hello: This option is currently unavailable - click to learn more

Windows Hello: This option is currently unavailable - click to learn more: Ich erhalte seit einigen Tagen diesen Fehler und habe schon mehrer Lösungsansetze versucht:'Den Service neu zu starten, die alten biometrischen Daten zu löschen, den Treiber neu zu installieren,...
Games und Spiele 3. Februar 2023

EXCEL Data streamer send option: Is it possible to replace the sending of "Line feed" by...

EXCEL Data streamer send option: Is it possible to replace the sending of "Line feed" by...: EXCEL Data streamer send option: Is it possible to replace the sending of "Line feed" by sending "Carriage Return" at the end or can this be set somewhere?
Microsoft Office 21. November 2022

Is it technically possible to install Outlook 2013 in parallel to Office 2010 (Word, Excel,...

Is it technically possible to install Outlook 2013 in parallel to Office 2010 (Word, Excel,...: I maybe want to use exchange in future with Outlook 2013. But keep MsOffice 2010 (as I need a project to check all Add-Ins etc. therefore no time and budget). That is why I raised question above....
Microsoft Office 6. August 2018

store apps not possible to load.

store apps not possible to load.: klick on download button and nothing happen. down load bar short visible but not continuing.
Apps 15. Mai 2018

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?: Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2017

Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically

Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically: I use outlook in parallel on Windows, MAC and IOS, Since I deployed Outlook for MAC this issues appeared that Outlook is sending automatically calendar updates without my knowledge to the...
Microsoft Office 21. Oktober 2016
Sending feedback to outlook.office.com is currently not possible solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.